Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Very easy to write a basic will. Good prompts. Straight forward.
Thanks for the review Kirsten
Easy to use. Great service.
Thanks Karen. We really appreciate the feedback
Very easy to use
Glad to hear it George
Fast and easy to use, with great backup team to help
So glad our team were there to support you
Prompt & courteous service.
Thanks Marie, we're glad you enjoyed the service
very easy to write, well laid out and very very helpful
Awesome Steph. Thanks for the review
Easy, simple and quick; excellent online chat. Then executors notified, will printed out, signatures done and witnessed, signed will scanned, filed digitally and in hard copy. All done in two days. Price reasonable, especially for such good service. Would recommend to anyone.
Hard to believe all that can be done in two days! Thanks for recommending us šŸ‘
Very easy process, with no hassles, would recommend to everyone...
Thanks John. We really appreciate the recommendation
Quick and Responsive
Thanks Antonio šŸ˜Š
Good customer service: friendly and quick response.
With the UNICEF subsidy, the price was very competitive.
Great to hear you enjoyed the experience šŸ˜Š
Safewill was so simple and quick to use. I always assumed writing my will would be intimidating and difficult, but I was very pleasantly surprised with this website! Plus, the live help chat throughout the whole process was great to have. I highly recommend Safewill!
Quick and easy.
Extremely simple, smooth and functional method of writing a will, especially for those like me who do not have a complicated list of assets. Highly recommended!
That's so great to hear Rakesh! Glad you had a great experience with Safewill.
Completely user-friendly - Safewill made the process very easy at really great value. The staff support is prompt and effective. Definitely recommend!
Great service and a wonderfully easy website to navigate for those who have little IT knowledge.
We are so glad you were able to easily and affordably manage your affairs with us. Thanks for your review Donna!
How fantastic easy to use and understand, should have done this earlier, thank you
Thank you Deborah! You got it done and that's what matters :) Glad we could help.
Safewill is so easy and user friendly. I wouldn't have known where to start without the simple template. Their staff on live chat are also fantastic - I asked a couple of questions and their answers were super helpful!
Safewill is so simple to use. I enjoyed being able to progress at my own pace through the process. Small, simple steps made it easy to understand and work through.
It was so easy
This will is super easy and stress free.

The online help was constant .

I’m very happy with the whole process.
Safewill is rated 4.93 based on 649 reviews