Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Brilliant! Made everything so easy and was reassuring.
This is a lot less expensive than the $1000 quoted by a solicitor. Easy process and good follow up from customer service when our referral discount wasn’t applied for the second will. Recommended.
It is very easy
Super nice UI. Smooth and easy experience.
Wonderful service. Incredibly easy, and very intuitive process. A great weight off my shoulders, and peace of mind. 5 stars.
Easy and straightforward.
Very courteous and prompt attention both by phone and live chat. Extremely easy procedure to follow. Cost effective.
Been meaning to do this for years, the simplicity & cost of Safewill made it easy and affordable! Great customer service too.
Creating a will with safewill was soo easy and fast :) a really well set up process.
Great service, very easy and did everything I needed it to do.
The process was quick and easy and all my queries were answered promptly. What a weight off knowing it's now done. I highly recommend SafeWill.
The process with Safewill was so quick and easy. I'd been meaning to do this for a long time am so pleased it is finally done. It took no time at all.
I found safewill very easy and helpful. Someone was always on hand to help me when l needed it.
I found the process with Safe Will to be so quick and easy. I'm so thankful that a friend put me onto Safe Will.
So easy been meaning to do thought it might be to hard But it was simple
Beautifully flowing interface, simple and easy and discounts made it fabulous!
fantastic!
Easy to complete online without the hassel of going to a solicitor. Well priced and quick service.
Was very simple and straightforward. Made the process easy and stress free.
Hi, I've been meaning to do this for years, omg! Safewill are great it was easy to follow and understand also including major components such as Beneficiaries, gifts, pets and Guardians, I would recommend them to anyone. great price and is reviewed by a Solicitor, now I have some Peace of mind at last.
Safewill is rated 4.9 based on 1,348 reviews