Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Easy to follow, help there if I needed it.
The best ever. Loved the helpful staff as they walked me through everything I needed to do.
Simple and easy
I, like many was watching the news the other evening when an article about will's etc was aired.
I've recently been diagnosed with hepatic encephalopathy and prostate cancer.
Every time I've had to visit the two teams of specialists I get asked have you done up a will and have you appointed a Power of Attorney, to be honest I felt buy doing so it meant I had given up and signed my own death warrant ,( so I avoided doing it ) well I like many contacted safewill, what a blessing from. Start to finish 30 minutes I don't have much ? The team walked me through the simple questions helped and suggested an array of items that were part of my estate that I hadn't even considered.
So don't be lazy it will be the best thing you can do in the foreseeable future, and this is the company to do it with SAFEWILL Should also use the name easywill.
Well done guys and thank you all.
Martin Farnborough.
safe will was very helpful and easy to do online. great help with the live chat ,
Easy to do,great price for peace of mind
Was great that you worked with Unicef to make the Will initially free.
Really straight forward and easy, I finished it during my lunch break.
Well structured, easy to use App.
Simple and easy to follow. It made making my will easy and quick to do without much fuss.
Easy to use
very easy to complete, very satisfied
Quick and easy and I have referred family and friends already.
A safe and easy service. Takes 20 mins max. Would recommend it. A helpful service and it is free. Thank you safewill
very simple and easy to fill out.
the chat was very precise and helpfull.
price was very good .
I have been putting off doing my will for a long time, arranging an appointment with a lawyer, getting time off work etc etc was all too hard. Safewill made this so easy, fantastic!! Thank you
very simple, easy and straightforward and online help ready at the get go!
Excellent service would recommend A+
Very happy with this company
I found everyone helpful during the process which was easy and fast .
Safewill is rated 4.93 based on 649 reviews