Sakuraco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sakuraco

+818079685050

weloveyou@sakura.co

Tell us how Sakuraco made you happy
I shared the products with my baby siblings and we all enjoyed them! So many of them were flavorful and delicious and I especially love the tea!
July’s box is gorgeous! I love how the gold design and navy blue colors go do well together! I have enjoyed the Seagull almonds, the bread and biscuit so far and was quite pleased with them. The almonds had just the right amount of coating to perk up your taste buds when you bite into them. The bread was soft, light, with the just right amount of sweetness to it. The biscuit was buttery and totally delicious! The small dish enclosed? Well made and too cute! I can see myself using this for some wasabi or sriracha on the side. I highly recommend this box if you want to travel through food… the booklet enclosed gives you the history of each snack which I throughly enjoyed.
Sakura co has such incredible snacks to try, I cannot recommend them enough, they fit so much in that box and it's pretty guaranteed to have something you'll love.
Highly recommend Sakuraco. Their snacks are all packaged well, are very high quality, and taste great!
I received a box for my birthday. The quality of everything was lovely. The box also came with a pamphlet that had the contents listed and lots of extra information.
The delivery in my area is very bad and took a lot of time. The customer service helped me to get the package vefore losing any hope. It was worth the waiting! The sent items were very different and unique. They were tasty and some could be shqre with multiple people. The price is great for the value!
My niece gave me a birthday present of Sakuraco boxes. I lived in Japan for several years and this brought back great memories of the green teas I love and the magnificent and elaborate sweets.
Extremely cute packaging, and was surprised at how full and heavy the box was! Shipped and arrived relatively fast and snacks are in good condition!
They will give you the option to change your shipping address up until the box ships. Unfortunately, they don't send the box to the new address, so I never actually received my box. They don't offer refunds or replacements in any way, saying there was nothing they could do based on the delivery confirmation to the wrong address.Their shipping also takes about a week longer than anything on the website says and the tracking was very confusing. They also make it very convoluted to unsubscribe. Would not recommend based on them taking my money and not sending anything to me.
Arrived on time perfect condition food in neat condition and delicious totally worth it. Definitely worth will get more.
Amazing box, very fancy and the snacks are very nice.
I just received my first box! I was excited about the theme because on my last trip to Japan 2016) my final stop was in Yokohama where I had a wonderful stay with a lovely host. The box has brought back happy memories. I’m enjoying reading the booklet with information about Yokohama and the contents of the box. Today I tried Kyoho grape jelly which had a delicate flavour- ‘oishi’! I’m looking forward to trying the rest of the box. I like the way there are 2 each of the smaller items so it will be easier to share. As I’m vegetarian there are two items that I can’t have, which is a shame. Although they won’t be wasted, as my husband will be happy to try them. I’m very happy with the Yokohama tea time box and look forward to next month’s delivery!
Great treats. Fresh and variable.
I truly love this service its so fun! The snacks are great and even the ones that aren’t necessarily to my taste are interesting and fun to learn about. It can be a little pricey but the excitement of each months box and the fun of opening it with a friend more then makes up for it!
Have yet to be disappointed with a box. Everything is always so good and I love reading the info on each treat and the history behind it all.
It’s exciting to receive a Sakuraco box, knowing that the handpicked items are truly delectable. I like the themed box, and even the little booklet inside allows me to discover more of Japan’s history and culture.
We love to get a little piece of Japan every month!
the Japanese snack is the best, fast delivery.
Loved the box of goodies. 45$ & 3 weeks later but worth the wait just wish the bowl was glass instead of plastic. Totally worth it tho!! Austin Texas
Pricing abit high but that's plus shipping delivered on time. It's great
Sakuraco is rated 4.75 based on 579 reviews