Sendvalu Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sendvalu
Under an hour
"I am thrilled with the service provided"
"I was looking for a New Money Transfer website and came across the name 'Sendvalu' within an article I was reading. So I did some research on "Sendvalu',, and one of my main concerns was, can 'Sendvalu' be trusted. I found through some further research, that 'Sendvalu' was described and rated as a,, "High Trust Rated" website,, (from a web rating site), So I signed up, complied with the "Sendvalu' requirements (Identification Request), and then made a transaction, and ALL went well. One of the main attractions I found and liked with 'Sendvalu' ,, are the e-mail updates telling me, the status and location of the money transfer. It was an unexpected surprise, but it is greatly appreciated. The website is also user friendly, and the transfer was quick. I would recommend this site. Kind Regards,, D.H."
Thank you for your kind feedback to our service. Your satisfaction and security are our priorities when it comes to money transfer online.

Your sendvalu Team.
"Excellent, prompt service. Thank you!"
"Excellent and very efficient service. However is it possible that not all MLHUILLIER pawnshops in the Philippines do not payout UREMIT transfers ? Please advise."
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your positive feedback to us. The URemit can payout the remittance to any branch of MLHUILLIER.

Your sendvalu Team.
"I have been using sendvalu for over a year now and very satisfied with the service. 👍"
Dera Wa Kabamba,

Thank you for being our local customer.

Your sendvalu Team.
"Cuando funciona bien es un excelente servicio"
"Wonderful service!"
"Schnell und einfach"
Sehr geehrer Herr Slevogt, vielen Dank für Ihr positives Feedback! Wir werden uns darauf freuen Sie wiederzusehen.
"Excellent service. Thank you"
"sehr schneller Geldtransfer, sehr sicher, sehr einfache Bedienung, faire Gebühren, Gebührenerlass bei Katastrophenhilfe, solidarisches Verhalten gegenüber Kuba."
"Fees are acceptable and the service is quick enough"
Thank you for your kind feedback.
"Very good and easy and quick but can you give me a voucher please"
Dear Giuseppe Gatto,

Thank you for your kind feedback. Thank you for your interest in
code vouchers. We send out codes to our valued customers via email from time to time, on special occasions like Mother's day, International Family Day, etc. Also, we give out referral discount vouchers worth 20 EUR/USD to customers who refer our service to others. Click here to know more about our exciting way to say THANKYOU for your trust and confidence in sendvalu https://www.sendvalu.com/en/promotions/referafriend

Your sendvalu team.
"Schnell, sicher, allerdings erscheint mir eine Sendung von 220,00 US - Dollar für 220,00 Euro einwenig teuer. Das heißt: 1:1 inclusive Gebühren"
Sehr geehrter Herr Stemmer, vielen Dank für Ihr positives Feedback. Wir werden uns freuen Sie wieder zu sehen. Ihr sendvalu team
"Seriedad y eficaz"
Muchas gracias por vuestro feedback, valoramos mucho vuestra preferencia en usar nuestros servicios. Siempre brindaremos un servicio altamente eficaz y con seriedad en lo que hacemos garantizada. En Sendvalu entendemos muy bien la importancia de la eficiencia en el servicio brindado.
"Para mí una de las mejores plataformas de envío de dinero a Cuba . Bastante rápido y eficaz, ojalá se mantengan. Gracias"
"Very quick and easy. Repeated beneficiaries should be copied."
"Gracias"
Jorge Luis, muchas a Usted, por utilizar nuestros servicios y confiar en Sendvalu.
"Estupendo servicio"
Silvina! muchas gracias por tu mensaje y utilizar nuestros servicios.
"Perfect, fast, service great"
Dear customer, thank you for your feedback.
"Para mi son los mejores, rápidos seguros y un equipo súper simpáticos y agradables, la Mallorca de mis preguntas la responde Leonardo y siempre me da muy buena explicación con todos los detalles, hace años envío mis transferencias a cuba con sendvalu y no los cambio por nada gracias equipo"
Sendvalu is rated 4.85 based on 1,012 reviews