Sendvalu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sendvalu
Read Sendvalu Reviews
Schnell, preisgünstig, sicher, guter Service
now this is what it should be, you folks are just great now that we have gotten on the same page, Rafia and I are very gratefull for your services , and for more to come 👍
Thanks for the friendly review, Richard.
Molto buono
Money was sent to me by My husband Richard.the transaction was cancelled and he was told the money will be sent back to his account within 3 to 5 working days but he still haven’t received it till now it’s been two weeks .he also sent another money few days ago and the money hasn’t still reflected in my wallet
Hello, Ebenezer Odei. Transaction #774572 has already been marked PAID in our system on February 22, 2021. Please make sure that your mobile wallet has not exceeded the holding limit. If this is the case, please empty your mobile wallet. Please use proper channels in following up transactions by sending us an email at support@sendvalu.com
Dauert etwas lange aber sonst gut
I was happy the ways the company cared about the safety of their clients by the verification process and handled the transaction speedily.
Thanks a lot
Thanks for the friendly review, Denyse.
Wow, this is a super massive site to send money, you know, some one send me money from Mauritius, and about 3 hours, I haven't received the money, I was very sad, didn't know that it will take some time to come, I thought the money has chock in the air 😂, I was there then get messages, you have receive money from .... 😱,And I was very happen and get to understand how it like, so I urge everyone to send money through sendvalu, each and everyone, don't be left out 👊👊
Thanks for the friendly review.
100% satisfied with the service provided.
Not as good as they could be
Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, Richard. Transaction #774343 has been paid on the same day you have made the transfer.
Nice it’s a nice app really love it
Thanks for the friendly review.
It’s easy to use and company that is
Supportive and it’s nice when the
Transactions can be completed quick.
Thanks for the friendly review, Robert.
After using sendvalu for the first time on January I vowed not to send money again through this site, but after giving it a second try I have discovered it was the best, reliable and fast to send money to Nigeria.
At first it was a bit frustrating because of some verifications, but it worth it since it’s only done to protect your money and security purpose.
Thanks for the friendly review.
Egyszerű a kitöltés. A pénz gyorsan megérkezett. Csak jót tudok mondani és ajánlani tudom mindenkinek.
Servicio muy cómodo, eficiente y lo más importante, confiable
Very disappointed in your service nobody is there to answer the phone for questions on sending money or anything and half the time it doesn’t work when you try to send money
An error message shows that your card is not authorized. This could be a temporary error due to technical issues. Please try again a bit later. Or, this could be a new card that has not yet been used for online money transfers. Kindly contact your bank and ask whether there is any restrictions on your card for money transfers via sendvalu.com or AWS24.

Your previous transaction has already been marked paid in our system.
Jetzt bin ich wieder voll und ganz zufrieden. Ich hoffe in Zukunft keine zusätzlichen Nachweise einreichen zu müssen.
I love this app it works great..thanks
Thanks for the friendly review, Mark.
I have sen 100 Cedis to Jennifer Williams yesterday and till now she havent received the money
Karl, your transaction has already been marked PAID. Please be informed that each transaction go through verification which usually takes 24 hours. Please use the proper channel in following up your transaction. Thank you for your feedback.
Overall very good service, just not sure why one time it goes very quickly and the next will take hours for the same transaction.
Thanks for the friendly review, Troy.
Takes too long in sending even £5
Hello, Roy. I checked transaction #773063 and it was paid on the same day you have initiated the transfer. Please be informed that each transaction may still undergo manual verification which usually takes 24 hours to complete. Your transaction was delivered on time. Thanks for your feedback and please use the proper channel in following up your transactions.
Sendvalu is rated 4.65 based on 3,986 reviews