Sendvalu Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sendvalu
Under an hour
"Sendvalu is excellent services; first time I made a transaction with them and It's great, within 24 hours the money was ready for pick up at local remittance in the Philippines LBC. I recommend Sendvalu; but make sure that you have a complete document [ID, ect.] to be able verification processes will not be hampered. Thanks Sendvalu"
"the service a class A+ when i ha da question i did get a quick respond from support team best site i ever ha dto deal with in many years sending money thank you"
"Sendvalu protects and helps its customers. An important value for any company is to put the customer at the center of their attention. This is definitely a value of Sendvalu. I had a problem caused by my imprecision and Sendvalu was very helpful. I recommend Sendvalu to everyone. Thank you Sendvalu."
"Staff is very helpful and the service in general is very good"
"So useless not responsive"
"I use the online setup to send money to family and it is easy and fast to send"
"I work from home. I am a freelance website developer in Fiverr. Found out about sendvalu thru my friends. I am a happy customer. I get my earnings deposited to my local bank account in just 30 minutes!"
"Isa akong chef dito sa Dubai at tuwing sahod ay nagpapadala ako ng pera sa pamilya ko sa Nueva Ecija. Mabilis at maaasahan ang serbisyo. Maraming salamat SENDVALU!"
"I have done 8 transactions till date.... all on time except first one (needed verification and some documents). Customer Service was helpful."
"gracias grupo de sendvalu por tu trabajo eficiente, atento y rapido."
"This website is really good for our country. And it seems to be easier aswell."
"Malaki ang naitulong sa akin ng sendvalu sa pagpapadala ng pera sa asawa ko na nasa Pinas. Walang aberya. 30-60 mins pwede na agad pickupin sa LBC. Ang galing!"
"I work as a freelancer. The first transaction was tough because of the high amount and my Payoneer card doesn't have 3d secure. They requested for my credit card bill, gave them a copy. Next transactions are smoother. Just have to cooperate."
"Use your services monthly. Minsan approve agad transfer, minsan hindi. Pero mas mabilis pa rin kumpara sa iba na masyadong maraming arte."
"Mas mababa yung fees compared sa iba. sendvalu is the easiest way I know para magsend ng money to my family. They have more ways and places for the other person to pick up the money."
"Hassle free transactions for the past 3 years. Keep it up!"
"My husband and I have been using sendvalu for 4 years and never had a problem. All the transactions had gone through with no problem at all."
"Excelente servicio muchas gracias"
"Yo de momento, no tengo quejas con Sendvalu. A los que tenemos familiares en Cuba, nos resuelven un gran problema: seguridad, rapidez y eficiencia. Esperono echarles mal de ojo para que sigan trabajando bien."
"Estoy contento con los servicios de Sendvalu, porque garantizan una entrega segura y responsable. Muchas gracias."
Sendvalu is rated 4.87 based on 919 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!