Sendvalu Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sendvalu
Camilo Almanza Doria
Verified Buyer
"Ha cambiado un poco la forma de enviar dinero a Cuba, pero tienen toda mi confianza ganada en 3 años, sin duda los recomiendo."
Mario Ibanez Suarez
Verified Buyer
"Enviar dinero a Philipinas es super rápido, lo recomiendo 100 %"
Javier Barrera Yepes
Verified Buyer
"Unas veces más rápido que otras, pero cumple con su cometido, me gusta su forma de trabajar."
Santiago Presiado Cortes
Verified Buyer
"Me vi en la necesidad de enviar dinero a Cuba por esta via y el dinero llegó bastante rápido a mi familia. Me gusta su seguridad, son bien estrictos."
Carolina Viveros Moreno
Verified Buyer
"Llevo 2 años con esta compañia y nunca me defrauda. Les felicito por mantener el buen trabajo."
Louise Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Can't thank enough this wonderful service for hlping me out when I was stuck on a place where banks are very far and I have to send money to my mom back at home. Great I can use my credit card to transfer money faster."
Jason Wright
Verified Buyer
"Somebody called me few minutes after I made a transfer to Pakistan, they verify some info and validate the transfer if I intended to send it. It was funny but feel safe and thnakful because they care for your information and money. They make sure the transaction is true and not just made by some fraudsters. Thumbs up sendvalu!"
Alyana Roberts
Verified Buyer
"I like the service. The support are very helpful. I can say they have a great team."
Jeanette Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Superb service. Money was received by my beneficiary in less than 24 hours."
Faustino Ceballos Rodriguez
Verified Buyer
"Tengo un proveedor al que le pago mensual y ellos se encuentran satifeschos con mis envios a traves de Sendvlau. Muchas gracias por sus servicios."
Estella Drew
Verified Buyer
"Winner! Fast, reliable and cheaper rates, oh san ka pa?! Di ka pa magaalala na baka na scam ka lang kase updated ka lage kung anu na status ng transaction mo. vry nice"
"I can use my Visa card easily plus the rate is cheaper than other online transfer that I checked."
Sierra Jean
Verified Buyer
"Sobrang nakakatuwa na pwede na akong mag send ng pera sa magulang ko sa Pilipinas anytime. Hindi na mahirap, kase saglit lang ang break ko sa work, so wala talaga akong time pumunta pa ng banko o kung saan para magpadala ng pera. Super thank you sa money online transfer na to, mas madali na ang buhay. hehe"
Annabelle Flower
Verified Buyer
"Very reliable in sending my remittances to my family in the Philippines"
"It's my first time to have a transaction in Sendvalu. At first I am hesitant and thinking If it's accurate, then I decided to try it and I am satisfied with their service and your money will be there right away. Thanks Sendvalu."
"Easy to send money, so convenient and saves a lot of time to spend for my family. Thanks sendvalu! Keep up the good work. Two thumbs up for you. 👍🏼👍🏼"
Jamaica Loida Calina
Verified Buyer
"Nung una I was hesitant talaga mag send money online, kasi sympre yung security ng card iniisip ko. My friend introduce sendvalu, medyo doubtful ako, yung first request ko mabilis lang na process. I just tried, so far ok naman lahat nga request ko at mag two months ko na sya ginagamit, nakita ko secure naman ang mga transactions ko. Thank you sendvalu sa mabilis na serbisyo at secured transactions. Ang laking tulong ng site nyo lalo na sa aming mga OFW. I will surely recommend this to my co workers!"
Marianne Balsomo
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with your services. Been sending money overseas for the last 4 years. Keep up the good work sendvalu!"
Lorena Balisi
Verified Buyer
"Great service. May suggestion lng po aq sana may option na pwede naming ilagay para san yung money transfer. Not all the time kasi hawak ko ang phone at di ko nasasagot agad ang call nyo. Overall, kayo pa rin ang the best money transfer company."
Jaymar Francis Balili
Verified Buyer
"First time user. I thought the money would be available instantly but verification is still required. I am okay with the process which means safe yung transactions ko."
Sendvalu is rated 4.88 based on 662 reviews