Sendvalu Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sendvalu
"Muy buen servicio, gracias a todo el equipo por el apoyo que me han brindado."
"I have been using Sendvalu 3 months ago and I can say that the service is reliable, fast and stable."
"Un servicio que personalmente puedo recomendar, trabajan bien y son muy profesionales. Alberto Zulueta (España)"
"I'm very happy to have found you, it's amazing service. Thanks Sendvalu"
"cheap. fast. secure. good job sendvalu"
"the service is excellent"
"Sendvalu is a money transfer service who provides quick and reliable service. I also love that they provide a competitive exchange rate. Lucky to be doing business with Sendvalu. Oh, and by the way, they have really friendly and helpful customer service."
"Me gusta Sendvalu y me siento segura en utilizar mi tarjeta, porque cumplen con todas las normas de seguridad, cuando ven algo inusual en mi cuenta, ellos inmediatamente me contactan para asegurarse que todo esté bien. Gracias Sendvalu por tus servicios."
"What I love sendvalu is that I get a code by referring my friends. I will continue using sendvalu for my money transfer. A happy customer here. :)"
"I never imagined that sending money to my wife in Uganda would be this easy using your service. Keep up the good work sendvalu."
"Because you're great at your service. Fast and cheap! Kudos!"
"Very good transfer. My account is protect."
"I send money. then they ask me ID, then they call. Then the next day my receiver got money I send. Good service"
"Great job sendvalu"
"Envié dinero a un amigo en Colombia y lo retiró por ventanilla en menos de 48 horas, sigo esperando que restablezca el servicio a Cuba. Sigan con el buen servicio como hasta ahora."
"Excellent service"
"5 stars for a very fast service! All I can say is that your service is one of the best money transfer. Good rate and good customer service. Thank you!!"
"I've been using sendvalu for a year now. Very hassle free and very easy to use money transfer to your loved ones. Keep it up! Hope you can help more people using your service."
"Sendvalu is a very helpful money transfer service. Usually, my family receives my remittance very fast and if I have any problem I'll just give their support a phone call and they are always ready to help you. All the best! Cheers!"
Bella Swan
Verified Buyer
"Satisfied customers and the assurance of service. I really appreciate your quick and good services to the people"
Sendvalu is rated 4.84 based on 175 reviews