sexswing.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend sexswing.com
Read sexswing.com Reviews

About sexswing.com:

The worlds leading retailer of sex swings and accessories. Add spice to your sex life.

Tell us how sexswing.com made you happy
Great gonna be site that tell you everything you need to know without opion on one item . I learned alot . Thanks
The swing itself is great. The carabiners that hold the swing at the top are definitely the weakest point! I am well under the weight limit and both carabiners stretched out immediately. An easy fix to go buy better carabiners, but definitely disappointed that I have to invest more money on top of what I already paid for the swing.

Edit to add: If in fact it had not happened twice, I would gladly revise my review! However, them not being screwed shut properly was my exact thought after the first one was stretched out. So we triple checked that they were all screwed shut properly before sitting in it the second time. All links were screwed completely shut, and it still happened.
Those are quicklinks. (different than carabiners) Looking at the image it is clear that the threads are not damaged. This means you did not have it closed and threaded shut.

A quicklink of this size when it is left open has a weight limit of about 50 pounds. When it is closed making a solid circle the weight limit is over 600 pounds each for that piece of hardware.

Simple mistake, live and learn.
Very durable and comfortable.
Didn't know how good sex could be until now.
Not to brag, but we knew. But thanks for helping us get the word out.
Fast shipping and great customer service!
I can’t say enough about the customer service. Friendly, informative, helpful, quick to reply. Hands down the best customer service ever...& of course amazing products.
Thanks for the reviews. We know the swings are awesome, but we are flattered that you rate us so well as a company.
Spend a little extra.. Its worth it..
Preach it!
Great product, easy to set up, extremely fun! My wife couldn’t be any happier!
Since pandemic, apparently, people are trying new things so when I ordered our swing, it was on backorder (they made us aware ahead of time) but they kept us updated. Great communication, great service. Happy customer here =)
Yes, the lockdowns have been crazy and demand has been high. Lots of people getting swings to pass the time stuck at home. We are just happy to do our part and make the pandemic bearable.
I like the products. And everything has cum quick. And in good condition
Very nice unit , good quality , sturdy . Only problem is setting up in apartment , will look for a quick pack down stand.
At the top of SexSwing.com visit the instructions tab and find the 7 ways to install your swing. Several may work depending on the layout of your apartment, but the chin up bar is the easiest and I always have one with me for use in places when I travel.
Fantastic product selection. Discrete and timely delivery. Were on the bigger side so ordered the dual screamer and oh em gee it is great!
Based in Europe. Very easy to deal with and responsive. Swing arrived and myself and my partner are delighted with it.
Excellent customer service from start to finish. Online questionnaire directed me to products that were best suited for what I was looking for. Online representative was quick to answer any additional questions and delivery was FAST. Online directions made set-up simple and we have had nothing but fun since!! Set-up is easy and the material cleans well.
As sex is a very important part of a relationship,the swing just added a great addition to ower Love Making. WOW wish I had one years ago! The swing I received from this company is awesome! Don't wait and order. There is nothing wrong to be adventurous with making love! I have been collecting my retirement for a while now so I'm not a youngster and it really helps with positions that probably I wouldn't be able to do. So order yours now you won't be disappointed!!!!
Thanks for the feedback, it really helps. You are a perfect example of a swing buyer. So many believe it is only a younger man's game, but you are a very typical user.
Love it. Got it while recovering from knee surgery
Can hold a lot of weight. 300+ moving lbs. When I'm leaning on her. Have it strung up to 2 adjacent doorways.
Terrible customer service, tried to cancel my order 10 minutes after I bought it, only to get the run around and be called a thief cause I went through visa to cancel it!
I apologize that you were not happy. You tried to cancel your order after several hours and the box was already on its way to Canada. I apoligize for being too fast.

You were more than welcome to refuse the package as stated in our return policy. Unfortunately, after shipping the package, giving a full refund and allowing you to keep the package is not our normal procedure. Sorry.

Did you ever refuse the package and get your refund?
Awesome, really fun
Should had bought it sooner.
Better late than never!