sexswing.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend sexswing.com
Read sexswing.com Reviews

About sexswing.com:

The worlds leading retailer of sex swings and accessories. Add spice to your sex life.

Tell us how sexswing.com made you happy
Looks nice and comfortable. Good price fast shipping. Thanks
Amazing changed the game in our bedroom.
Fast service, with good customer support.
Very helpful information on their website
Not arrived yet
Sorry you have not received it. Did you contact support or review your tracking? You left this review as anonymous.

Thanks
Great quality and she love the color, many more big O’s to come.😉
Got the swing and stand, arrived very quickly, easy to assemble, works great. Lots of fun, highly recommend.
1) found the website by chance, liked the video explanations and the apparent good product knowledge
2) ordered the 'screamer' sex swing, was delivered in 2 days from the US to Belgium
3) had an issue where UPS double charged the import taxes, Core Level fixed it in a couple of hours by refunding the tax immediately
4) the screamer sexswing is just Great! really, even better than I thought it would be, we're both very, very happy with it :-)
5) guys: if you expand into some other products (like vibrators etc) with the same expertise, I'm your client

so, definitely 5 star rating
Was a definite great buy for my man and I. Fun, comfortable and erotic
My fiancé and I have enjoyed our new toy very much. The only reason we rated it 4 instead of 5 is because I think the straps to sit in should be a bit wider. It would be more comfortable that way. That being said... This purchase was one of the best purchases of our lives. I would recommend to anybody who is interested. We have used it at just about every opportunity we have had.
The swing and stand arrived very fast! The quality and construction makes us feel safe - both my wife and I are around 250 lbs so capacity and overall sturdiness were a major concern.
Sturdy and highly adjustable - she feels like she's flying, in a way. I suggest taking some time with clothes on to get as close as you can to the length of each strap so you're not so ... impatient :)

Your mileage may vary, we've been using a strong pull-up bar with eyebolts in place of a specialized stand. I suggest using washers underneath locking nuts, or "double-nutting" to prevent loosening.
Not sure.. haven’t received it. Day 8 now.
Tracking shows it was delivered yesterday and you confirmed it delivered today.
Didn't get everything I ordered
We received your support ticket and it was sent out to you.
Swing and delivery were great. Still waiting on headrest but not company’s fault. Very satisfying we used it 10 minutes after getting it.
Great website, fast delivery, no complaints!
It hasn’t been delivered
I encourage all readers of this to PLEASE contact customer support and check tracking for not just our company before leaving 1-star reviews. This package was ordered just before New Years when the post office was closed for a couple of days and not moving packages. It is due to be delivered today, day number 8, with free economy shipping selected across the country over holidays.
Fast shipping.
Surprised at how fast it was delivered.
We've been looking into getting one for a long time. Ordered the Screamer and less than a week later it arrived. We couldn't wait to try it out. Mind blowing. Just wish we hadn't waited so long.
sexswing.com is rated 4.39 based on 92 reviews