Ship Your Car Now Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Ship Your Car Now

How would you rate Ship Your Car Now ?

(optional)

"1. Consumer service claimed to be open "24/7". Which is FALSE! I contacted them serveral time and received voicemail boxes stating that they were closed. 2. My driver was more 2 and half hours late to the pick up location. When I contact the company about this issue not only did I get forwarded to voicemail boxes but when I finally got a representative they yelled and hung up on me. I will NEVER use this company again and definitely would not recommend! If I hand the opportunity to give negative stars they would definitely recieve them! WARNING DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! HORRIBLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL CONSUMER SERVICE! 3. In addition the company gave the driver the wrong information. This company is just money hungry! DO NOT USE!!!"
Mattia, Shelly
Verified Buyer
"I liked everything about shipping my car. The man that picked up my car was through in checking it over. He contacted me to let me know when my car would be arriving. Carlos was the gentleman that transported my car. He did a wonderful job!!!"
Young, Cat
Verified Buyer
"My car was picked up about 10 days after I was initially told it would be picked up. And finally to get it picked up I had to pay an extra $100 over what I was quoted!! AND it took 7 days for the car to arrive at it's destination!!!! (I had been told it would take 3-4 days) Talk about bait and switch!"
Snellman, Jussi
Verified Buyer
"Everything went smoothly, shipping our car. What more can you ask for?"
Henderson, Charles
Verified Buyer
"Driver was great. kept me informed were my car was at."
Pennestri, Phillip
Verified Buyer
"This is the second car I had shipped with your company and again it was an excellent experience. Thank you very much, Again."
Hopewell, Curtis
Verified Buyer
"My experience with Ship Your Car Now was great. I shipped two Model A Fords that were picked up in Idaho and delivered to Kentucky in just three days. The auto transport team from Axil Express were fabulous. They took great care loading and unloading my two restored cars. I have two additional vehicles in Idaho that will be shipping to Kentucky next month. I'm definitely going to use Ship Your Car Now with the second shipment. 10 Stars!"
SOLOMONS, PAUL
Verified Buyer
"Ship Your Car were excellent in every way. They were as good as their word and delivered my car exactly on the time and date promised. I have had experience of dealing with less expensive shippers. They were a nightmare to deal with and never delivered on time whereas Ship Your Car cost a bit more but were excellent in every way. I have zero hesitation in recommending them."
Erickson, Phil
Verified Buyer
"Sean handled the circumstances of broken down transport truck very effectively."
Sutton, John
Verified Buyer
"Having never received a car from a shipper or shipped a car before, I was very apprehensive. I contacted about six shippers for quotes. A couple of them started bad mouthing the other shippers, that disqualified them immediately. When I contacted all the shippers I asked them for full quotes. Full quotes. No brokerage fees and add another fee and add another fee. Several started out with their and started adding on other charges. They were not considered. All the while Grant was giving me straight answers all the time. What should have been a easy ship turned very complicated because of the sellers title complications, Grant had to alter pick up and delivery times twice. This was in a area that shippers really do not pick up from and Grant still came through. He was always quick to return my calls with questions and concerns. I would recommend Grant and Ship Your Car to any of my friends. Thanks Grant, John"
Barton, Rene
Verified Buyer
"Cars were picked up at the correct time, carefully loaded on transport. Since they were traveling across country, we were given an approximate date of delivery. We were called about an hour before arrival so that we could arrange for a drop off location. They were delivered promptly and in excellent condition. The two brothers who actually did the transporting, were professional, polite and very thorough. I would use them again."
Bandel, Jerry
Verified Buyer
"It was an excellent transport."
Henerickson, Everett Bud
Verified Buyer
"I bought the car just before Christmas and with the Holidays it was scheduled to be picked up January 2nd. They found a driver coming my way and was able to get it picked up and delivered on Christmas Eve with no premium. Their network made it a win for the hauler and a win for me as I got my car for Christmas!!"
Haugh, Charles
Verified Buyer
"David worked hard to get us the earliest shipping date which we needed to get the car to help a friend who didn't have a car."
Larry Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"I scheduled a transport with Ship your car now. The car was transported as scheduled with no damage."
Perez, Victor
Verified Buyer
"hi,my name is victor yes i,am very happy for the job they done for me"
"Would use them again in a heartbeat. They were easy to deal with , reasonable and delivered my car when they said they would. Would definitely recommend."
Foley, Maureen
Verified Buyer
"The service was exceptional from my first contact with Ship Your Car Now to delivery. If sent an email on a Sunday, I would hear back within 1/2 hour. I used another car carrier in past and my experience wasn't near as good a this company. Grant Lustig you made this experience great. I referred you already to a friend."
Kaeni, Amir
Verified Buyer
"Great service, fast, efficient and priced Better than others. Thank you"
Delaurelle, Darlene
Verified Buyer
"Took 8 days after I paid to get my car shipped. Specifically told sales person car had to be delivered Monday thru Wednesday only. I called and asked where my car was after 8 days and had a company text me confirmation that my car would be delivered Thursday. I told them that wouldn't work because we wouldn't be home. They said it was the last car they were delivering and it would be Thursday around 2. We had to arrange for our daughter to accept the car and it was a stick shift so she couldn't pull it into garage so the car sat in the rain for 4 days. We were told all this was because our sales person had family issues to take care of and was gone for 5 days. As we do understand this happens there wasn't someone else checking on his accounts while he was gone?"
Ship Your Car Now is rated 4.76 based on 435 reviews