Ship Your Car Now Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Ship Your Car Now

Tell us how Ship Your Car Now made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
"This company has not lived up to its own promise or verbal advertising on its own into voicemail. From the first “Snafu” stated by Joseph Hunt to today I still DON’T have my car or have ever been able to speak with the driver. They SAY THEY “eat and breath logistics for the simple state to state transport “ I can say that this is untrue. I even received a call informing me (the day after they picked up my car)“we have had another “snafu” and will be able to pick up your vehicle TOMORROW”!!! I have called daily all numbers available to me daily. Still no word on my car, no call from driver, and this “simple three day delivery” no car and no resolve. We are on day 8. No snow or weather related issues reported by the national weather service. ALSO NO CALL OR CAR!!! Avoid this company if you want them to live up to their promise and advertise “simple transaction” of car transport. This is a broker company who charged me before even picking up my car. THEY DO NOT SIMPLY PUT A HOLD UNTIL DELIVERY! If by some miracle I get my car returned with it’s contents (yes they do take and charge extra for) I will revise this review."
"JD Klein (954)300-2614 helped me ship my car twice! The first time I was moving to Kauai after my husband's passing and now I'm moving back to California 2 years later. He was so helpful both times and actually remembered me from the previous shipping he helped with before. That surprised me so we aren't just a number to him. Thanks, JD. Very professional and knew exact what he needed to do for me to get it done."
"My car is ruined!!!!! They had Great Silk, a third party, ship my car from PA to CA and they shattered my sunroof, ruined my roof racks and alignment without even telling me it happened. This happened in August and I'm still getting the run around because no one will claim the responsibility. Its over $6, 000 in damages and it very frustrating! I just want it fixed!"
"AWFUL ! received my car with dents, empty tank ..... and 370 miles more on the odometer !"
"Everything went accordingly with the transport of my two cars from California to Florida. The customer service rep , Kristy was very helpful and the driver was very professional. Thank you Ship Your Car Now."
"Excellent communication and very helpful personnel. Will definitely use them again..."
"Yvonne, was an amazing rep. She took care of me from start to finish. you might say held my hand the whole journey. I wasn't sure if it was my jeep being shipped or me."
"On time and good communication."
"Everything happened very quickly. But because it was a large truck that transported the car, we had to meet for drop off and pick up farther from home than I would have liked. The final destination transfer was about 15 miles from the planned location. But overall, I was pleased with the service."
"There good"
"Great efficient reasonable car arrived in great shape!"
"The broker I worked with called after I had already chosen another company and scared me into switching. Terrible experience."
"Everything was handled well they pick up and delivered the car just as they had told me. Car arrived in great condition. I would recommend this service to anyone in need."
"Good communication and customer service."
"Great service, thank you! Will definitely recommend."
"Just received my Lexus a day earlier than expected. The driver was great and kept me informed the whole way. Thank you Ship Your Car Now!"
"1. Consumer service claimed to be open "24/7". Which is FALSE! I contacted them serveral time and received voicemail boxes stating that they were closed. 2. My driver was more 2 and half hours late to the pick up location. When I contact the company about this issue not only did I get forwarded to voicemail boxes but when I finally got a representative they yelled and hung up on me. I will NEVER use this company again and definitely would not recommend! If I hand the opportunity to give negative stars they would definitely recieve them! WARNING DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! HORRIBLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL CONSUMER SERVICE! 3. In addition the company gave the driver the wrong information. This company is just money hungry! DO NOT USE!!!"
"I liked everything about shipping my car. The man that picked up my car was through in checking it over. He contacted me to let me know when my car would be arriving. Carlos was the gentleman that transported my car. He did a wonderful job!!!"
"My car was picked up about 10 days after I was initially told it would be picked up. And finally to get it picked up I had to pay an extra $100 over what I was quoted!! AND it took 7 days for the car to arrive at it's destination!!!! (I had been told it would take 3-4 days) Talk about bait and switch!"
"Everything went smoothly, shipping our car. What more can you ask for?"
Ship Your Car Now is rated 4.73 based on 451 reviews