Ship Your Car Now Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Ship Your Car Now

Tell us how Ship Your Car Now made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
"I had originally contacted Roadrunner auto transport for a move out of state and when the ship date arrived, they never showed up, for days!! I then contacted Eddie with ShipYourCarNow and 2 days later and one day after I left for Colorado they picked up my two vehicles and delivered them BEFORE I GOT TO MY NEW HOUSE! I drove a moving truck 8-9 hrs a day 5 days and they beat me there after leaving a day later than me! 😁 I will NEVER use anyone else. Awesome people here!!"
"This is a very late review, but I found a reminder in my email so I figured I may as well leave feedback. Tim Montgomery guided me through the process which ended up being a phone call less than 30 minutes. Tim simplified and made sure that everything was processed properly while providing enjoyable, casual conversation about motorcycles (always a plus when waiting for things to process). I was actually in Hawaii and my bike was in California at a friend's house so I was worried authorizations would become difficult but this company really does take care of everything for you. My bike was picked up and shipped right on time and I was always able to easily get a hold of them with any questions or updates. Pick up was easy and the bike was in the same condition as I left it in CA. Tim and the team provided quality service, required minimal effort from myself, and made me feel valued and assured my shipment was in good hands. I will be using this service again when I move."
"I contacted ship your car now and was contacted by Craig Goldman. He was very professional and a pleasure to work with. I bought a classic car for my husband and we stayed in contact with eachother for quite sometime to get this car transferred from Paramus New Jersey to South Alabama. He helped me every step of the way. He kept in contact with the driver who delivered my vehicle and was in constant contact with me every step of the way and notified me about where my car was. I would definitely recommend him! Thanks so much Craig. My husband loves his 1972 AMX Javelin!!"
"By far the best in the industry. Eddie Mellul has consistently shipped cars for the Braman Organization in the most professional manner. Clients and I could not be happier. Ships Exotics to daily drivers. Never once and issue."
"I was lucky enough to have been given Eddie Mellul as a contact for shipping my luxury car from Florida to the mid west. He was able to take car of everything via phone and email. They even went as far as picking up the car from my office. Can not thank them enough and would recommend them highly for their service again."
"I had the BEST experience with Ship Your Car Now. I have a luxury vehicle and am very particular with who handles it and the entire team at Ship Your Car Now was a pleasure to work with. From scheduling to payment to delivery they were top notch and my car was delivered early on top of that which was amazing! I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs to ship their car."
"This is absolutely the worst company to ever try and do business with. They could not keep the pickup date and time, made several attempts with a different story each time. They went as far as to contact the pickup site and attempt to have the truck moved off site and have keys left in the vehicle so their driver could pick it up at 2:00 a.m. without permission to do such. They are very difficult to work with but will not hesitate to take you $250 deposit and keep it!!! Please stay away from this company."
"I had the best experience with Steve Leff from Ship Your Car Now. My car was shipped from Minnesota to Arizona, and it arrived on time and in perfect condition. Steve shipped my car at a very reasonable price, and he maintained contact with me throughout the whole experience. I will definitely recommend Steve from SYCN to family and friends and use his service in the future!"
"JD Klein (954)300-2614 helped me ship my car twice! The first time I was moving to Kauai after my husband's passing and now I'm moving back to California 2 years later. He was so helpful both times and actually remembered me from the previous shipping he helped with before. That surprised me so we aren't just a number to him. Thanks, JD. Very professional and knew exact what he needed to do for me to get it done."
"My car is ruined!!!!! They had Great Silk, a third party, ship my car from PA to CA and they shattered my sunroof, ruined my roof racks and alignment without even telling me it happened. This happened in August and I'm still getting the run around because no one will claim the responsibility. Its over $6, 000 in damages and it very frustrating! I just want it fixed!"
"AWFUL ! received my car with dents, empty tank ..... and 370 miles more on the odometer !"
"Everything went accordingly with the transport of my two cars from California to Florida. The customer service rep , Kristy was very helpful and the driver was very professional. Thank you Ship Your Car Now."
"Excellent communication and very helpful personnel. Will definitely use them again..."
"Yvonne, was an amazing rep. She took care of me from start to finish. you might say held my hand the whole journey. I wasn't sure if it was my jeep being shipped or me."
"On time and good communication."
"Everything happened very quickly. But because it was a large truck that transported the car, we had to meet for drop off and pick up farther from home than I would have liked. The final destination transfer was about 15 miles from the planned location. But overall, I was pleased with the service."
"There good"
"Great efficient reasonable car arrived in great shape!"
"The broker I worked with called after I had already chosen another company and scared me into switching. Terrible experience."
"Everything was handled well they pick up and delivered the car just as they had told me. Car arrived in great condition. I would recommend this service to anyone in need."
Ship Your Car Now is rated 4.73 based on 458 reviews