Ship Your Car Now Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Ship Your Car Now
Own Driver, Courier
Telephone

How would you rate Ship Your Car Now ?

"AWFUL ! received my car with dents, empty tank ..... and 370 miles more on the odometer !"
"Everything went accordingly with the transport of my two cars from California to Florida. The customer service rep , Kristy was very helpful and the driver was very professional. Thank you Ship Your Car Now."
"Excellent communication and very helpful personnel. Will definitely use them again..."
"Yvonne, was an amazing rep. She took care of me from start to finish. you might say held my hand the whole journey. I wasn't sure if it was my jeep being shipped or me."
"On time and good communication."
"Everything happened very quickly. But because it was a large truck that transported the car, we had to meet for drop off and pick up farther from home than I would have liked. The final destination transfer was about 15 miles from the planned location. But overall, I was pleased with the service."
"There good"
"Great efficient reasonable car arrived in great shape!"
"The broker I worked with called after I had already chosen another company and scared me into switching. Terrible experience."
"Everything was handled well they pick up and delivered the car just as they had told me. Car arrived in great condition. I would recommend this service to anyone in need."
"Good communication and customer service."
"Great service, thank you! Will definitely recommend."
"Just received my Lexus a day earlier than expected. The driver was great and kept me informed the whole way. Thank you Ship Your Car Now!"
"1. Consumer service claimed to be open "24/7". Which is FALSE! I contacted them serveral time and received voicemail boxes stating that they were closed. 2. My driver was more 2 and half hours late to the pick up location. When I contact the company about this issue not only did I get forwarded to voicemail boxes but when I finally got a representative they yelled and hung up on me. I will NEVER use this company again and definitely would not recommend! If I hand the opportunity to give negative stars they would definitely recieve them! WARNING DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! HORRIBLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL CONSUMER SERVICE! 3. In addition the company gave the driver the wrong information. This company is just money hungry! DO NOT USE!!!"
"I liked everything about shipping my car. The man that picked up my car was through in checking it over. He contacted me to let me know when my car would be arriving. Carlos was the gentleman that transported my car. He did a wonderful job!!!"
"My car was picked up about 10 days after I was initially told it would be picked up. And finally to get it picked up I had to pay an extra $100 over what I was quoted!! AND it took 7 days for the car to arrive at it's destination!!!! (I had been told it would take 3-4 days) Talk about bait and switch!"
"Everything went smoothly, shipping our car. What more can you ask for?"
"Driver was great. kept me informed were my car was at."
"This is the second car I had shipped with your company and again it was an excellent experience. Thank you very much, Again."
"My experience with Ship Your Car Now was great. I shipped two Model A Fords that were picked up in Idaho and delivered to Kentucky in just three days. The auto transport team from Axil Express were fabulous. They took great care loading and unloading my two restored cars. I have two additional vehicles in Idaho that will be shipping to Kentucky next month. I'm definitely going to use Ship Your Car Now with the second shipment. 10 Stars!"
Ship Your Car Now is rated 4.74 based on 448 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!