Shoetique Reviews

5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Shoetique deliver?

How can I contact Shoetique?

About Shoetique: Sheotique are a relatively new online business offering a large selection of ladies shoes. They are currently experiencing rapid growth and are one of the biggest FitFlop retailers in the UK, offering arguably the biggest selection of FitFlop footwear (2011 Drapers footwear brand of the year). Shoetique also stock a number of other leading brands such as Fly London, EMU, Skechers, Rieker, Crocs, Hunter with many new brands on the horizon. <br /> Shoetique have a strong service proposition with a Free Next Day Delivery Service and Free Exchanges.

info@shoetique.co.uk

Shoetique, Altrincham United Kingdom

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Shoetique made you happy

"These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever bought! Heavenly feet is the perfect name, they are so comfortable. They arrived immediately - you can't go wrong as it's free returns too! I now have two pairs, love them."
Hi Lisa,

Your right, Heavenly Feet really are so comfortable! It sounds like you have great taste. Thanks for the review

Katherine
"Brilliant service, speedy, efficient. Shoes perfect, well packaged. Brilliant discounts and additional vouchers. Excellent customer service. Real people, quick responses and no quibbles. Have wholly recommended and will use again and again. Love Shoetique!"
Hello Dawn,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us!
We hope you enjoy your new shoes

Katherine
"Excellent service would definitely use them again."
Hi Linda,

Thanks for your review!
Make sure you always check out our daily deals so you don't miss out on some great prices

Katherine
"I returned them as they were far too big"
Hi Mrs McCann,

Thank you for your review!
See you again soon :-)

Hi Mrs McCann,

Thank you for your review!
See you again soon :-)

Katherine
"Easy to use site, goods ordered arrived promptly and without any problem."
Hi Karen,

Many thanks for leaving a review.
Enjoy your new shoes.

Krystina
"very quick delivery many thanks"
Hi Enid,

Thanks so much for the review! Enjoy your new shoes.

Krystina
"Fantastic footwear fantastic service will be back"
Hi Anita,

Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate!

Krystina
"This was my first internet purchase of shoes and, unfortunately, I misjudged the sizing. The ordered shoes arrived within 3 days but as they were too big I returned them and learned two days later that they had been received by Shoetique and they would refund. My Bank Statement confirmed refund in full. With that assurance I will definitely order from Shoetique again. Excellent customer service. Thank you."
Hi Brenda,

Thanks for the review, we love hearing back from Shoetique customers! Sorry to hear the shoes didn't fit, we understand it can be tricky ordering online - this is why we offer Free returns.

Krystina
"Great service. I received the order within 36 hours of placing the order. Will definitely recommend."
Hi David,

Thanks for choosing Shoetique, and for leaving us a review!

Krystina
"very quick delivery very good prices"
Hi Elizabeth,

We regularly review our prices to ensure we have the best price on the web! Thanks for the review!

Krystina
"Efficient and fast normally, but I haven't had my last purchase delivered yet...it was processed on the 15th of this month! Maybe that's because of the bank holiday (Easter). I would recommend them."
Hi Sonia,

Thanks for the review.
Sorry to hear there was a delay with your order, it probably was due to the Easter Bank holiday as we were closed. Hope you like the shoes!

Krystina
"Good quality and value, the value due to getting a reduction on the cost. Reasonably comfortable but felt the toe area was too squared off for me. Both my husband and I have previously purchased footwear from Hotter's and will continue to do so."
Hi June,

Thanks for the review. I am so sorry to hear the shores were not suitable! I hope our Free Returns worked well for you.

Krystina
"I purchased FitFlops at a sale price hoping they would be as comfortable as very similar pair purchased some three years ago. Unfortunately not the case. Soles lack 'wobble feeling' , laces too short to tie. Presumably because latest pair made in Vietnam under less quality control whereas original pair, which I wore almost every day and walked many miles, were made in Thailand."
Hi Brian,

Thanks for leaving us a review. I am sorry you were not happy with the shoes that you received. If you contact our Customer service team we will be happy to help!

Krystina
"I find shoetique very good and I always tell my friends where to buy from."
Hi Marjorie,

Thanks for the review.
It is lovely to hear you are recommending us to your friends too :-)

Krystina
"I was happy with the items purchased.The delivery was quick.Highly recommended site.Thank you so much!"
Hi Maria,

Thanks for shopping with Shoetique, and taking the time to leave a review!

Krystina
"Shoes arrived quickly. Unfortunately they were not what I wanted but return and refund service was excellent."
Hi Susan,

Thanks for the review.
I am sorry to hear the shoes were not suitable, hope our free returns worked well for you.

Krystina
"These shoes are fantastic I have four pairs. Great for walking, for work and for holidays. Comfortable and stylish. Also the best price from shoetique."
Hi Valerie,

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it :-)

Krystina
"Thanks, the website was easy to navigate and the service quick and efficient."
Hi Jane,

Thanks for the 5* review. I will pass your comments on to the web team!

Krystina
"Excellent service, excellent shoes, excellent prices! What more can anyone want?"
Hi Sheila,

Thanks for the review. Hope you are enjoying the shoes!

Krystina
"Quick efficient website and delivery.Delighted with my boots"
Hi Rosemary,

Thanks for the feedback - I will pass your comments on to the web team!

Shoetique is rated 4.86 based on 330 reviews