Shoetique Reviews

03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Shoetique deliver?

How can I contact Shoetique?

About Shoetique: Sheotique are a relatively new online business offering a large selection of ladies shoes. They are currently experiencing rapid growth and are one of the biggest FitFlop retailers in the UK, offering arguably the biggest selection of FitFlop footwear (2011 Drapers footwear brand of the year). Shoetique also stock a number of other leading brands such as Fly London, EMU, Skechers, Rieker, Crocs, Hunter with many new brands on the horizon. <br /> Shoetique have a strong service proposition with a Free Next Day Delivery Service and Free Exchanges.

info@shoetique.co.uk

Shoetique, Altrincham United Kingdom

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Shoetique made you happy

"WHen I wear fitflops I don't have to take them off when I get home form work, it is like wearing your slippers but they look stylish... I love them....."
Hi Helen,

I totally agree, the FitFlops are some comfy and so stylish - what more could a woman want! Thanks for the review :-)

Krystina
"These shoes are going to be my favourites this summer as I have quite a lot of walking about to do in France. I have another pair of FitFlops in black patent which have proved to be so comfortable, hence another purchase from Shoetique. I have found the company 1st Class, delivery, service and of course price! Thank you!"
Hi Hilary,

Thanks for the lovely review! It is great to hear from such a happy Shoetique customer.

Krystina
"Good products, good prices and fast delivery."
Hi Terry,

Thanks so much for the 5* review! Enjoy your new shoes.

Krystina
"I have used Shoetique for many years - Excellent service, quick delivery."
Hi Theresa,

We love hearing back from a returning Shoetique customer! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback.

Krystina
"Lovely shoe, really comfy. True to size. The first day I wore them they were great no blisters. Only problem is gold is coming off underneath. But still it's a great shoe."
Hi Leanne,

Thanks for the review. Oh no I am sorry to hear what has happened to your shoes. If you contact our customer service team on 0800 849 7000, we will be able to sort this out.

Krystina
"Always more than happy with the shoes the service etc etc , Always quick to deliver, Shoes seem very comfy,"
Hi Beverley,

Thanks for the 5* review, we really appreciate it :-)
Hope to see you again soon.

Krystina
"Very quick and good service."
Good Afternoon,

It is lovely to hear from a customer who appreciates our service! Thanks for the review.

Krystina
"Excellent service. Quick delivery as promised. Fitflops Sliders with the Wobbleboard sole are the most comfortable shoes ever. I took them on a cruise and wore them all the time. The shiny colours like gold and pewter make them suitable for day or evening wear."
Hi CaroleJayne,

Thanks for the review! It is lovely to hear that you are enjoying wearing your new FitFlops :-D

Krystina
"These are lovely boots delivered promptly and at a v good price . They are extremely comfortable and stylish . Thankyou Shoetique for providing such a good service I always look at your website to find my Fitflops ."
Hi Susan,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It is always nice to hear back from a happy Shoetique customer.

Krystina
"Excellent service. Brilliant company."
Hi Deborah,

Thanks so much for the feedback. Hope you like your new shoes.

Krystina
"Very quick and efficient service with free delivery. Sadly the shoes did not fit and I had to return them. Returns are prepaid and My refund was made within days. Excellent service"
Hi Kathryn,

Many thanks for the review. I am so sorry to hear the shoes didn't fit! It is great to hear our Free returns worked well for you.
Hope to see you again.

Krystina
"I have recently ordered two pairs of shoes. Both orders arrived on the following day. Excellent service. I used Shoetique before and will most likely use them again. Thankyou"
Hi Margaret,

Many thanks for the review! We aim to provide a high level of service and it is lovely to hear it is appreciated.

Krystina
"Have used Shoetique 4 times now to buy a variety of different shoes and each time Ive been very impressed by the service provided from the ordering to the delivery which has always been prompt and efficient."
Hi J Howard,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We love hearing back from a happy Shoetique customer. Enjoy your new shoes!

Regards,
Krystina
"5* service , excellent site thank u"
Hi Sian,

Thanks for the 5* review :-)
Thanks too for shopping with us, hope to see you again soon.

Krystina
"My husband and I are very satisfied with our purchase. The shoes are still very new, therefore it's to early to say if they will loose the comfortable fit. Best regards Anne Mette Hagberg, Copenhagen - Denmark"
Hi Anne,
Thanks for the review. Hope you are enjoying the shoes.

Krystina
"Shoetique is Fantastique. Great prices and speedy delivery. I'll certainly be back."
Hi Margaret,
Thanks for the review! Enjoy your new shoes.

Krystina
"The shoes are very good quality and supportive of my heels and ankles removing the pain in them whilst walking. I have bought numerous pairs from this sight and the delivery and service is second to none. With free returns if they do not satisfy. Thanks again."
Hi Olav,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
We have a great team in our warehouse working hard to ensure that all orders are dispatched on time!

Krystina
"I was very happy with the fitflop trainers I ordered. They were delivered quickly and the packaging was good. It was the first time I have ordered from you and I would definitely order from you again."
Hi Pauline,

Thanks for the review! We hope to see you again soon.

Krystina
"Excellent service. Really pleased with the shoes."
Hi Carolyn,

It is lovely to hear that you are happy with your new shoes!

Krystina
"Great summer shoe and very comfortable, unfortunately, size 4 too small and size 5 too big. Need a 41/2 please."
Hi Diane,

Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear you are having trouble finding the correct size. We have a great team who will be more than happy to help. If you contact us on 0800 849 7000 we can have a look into this for you.

Shoetique is rated 4.86 based on 330 reviews