Shoetique Reviews

07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Shoetique deliver?

How can I contact Shoetique?

About Shoetique: Sheotique are a relatively new online business offering a large selection of ladies shoes. They are currently experiencing rapid growth and are one of the biggest FitFlop retailers in the UK, offering arguably the biggest selection of FitFlop footwear (2011 Drapers footwear brand of the year). Shoetique also stock a number of other leading brands such as Fly London, EMU, Skechers, Rieker, Crocs, Hunter with many new brands on the horizon. <br /> Shoetique have a strong service proposition with a Free Next Day Delivery Service and Free Exchanges.

info@shoetique.co.uk

Shoetique, Altrincham United Kingdom

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Shoetique made you happy

"Bought a pair of boots recently .. Prompt delivery but there were several marks o the boots which was disappointing . Customer services were however helpful but could not explain how it had happened and offered to take back the boots . This was not possible as I needed to have the boots so was offered a small discount . The product was very much discounted but I was assured this should not have been the reason for the marks and all products are sent as pristine, they were aapologetic . The product is very satisfactory otherwise so would recommend these boots."
Are you Shoetique? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Shoetique offers a brilliant service in every way!"
Hi Michelle,

Many thanks for the feedback! Enjoy your new shoes.

Krystina
"Excellent service - received my shoes the next day. No problems or fuss changing them either - got my refund really quickly and replacement pairs even faster. I will definitely be using them again. Staff very helpful over the phone and gave excellent advice about the shoes. So pleased, excellent service and highly recommended."
Hi Gail,

Thanks so much for leaving us such a lovely review! We aim to provide a high level of service and it is lovely to hear when it is appreciated!

"Great service"
Good Afternoon,

Thanks for leaving us a review! Enjoy your new shoes.

Regards,
"Excellent service"
Hi Joanne,

Here at Shoetique we aim to provide a high level of service and it is lovely to hear when it is appreciated.

Regards,
Krystina
"Very pleased with my purchase excellent price and delivery."
Hi Stephanie,

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new shoes!
Thanks for leaving us a review.

Krystina
"Sadly the shoes were not suitable, but the service from Shoetique was excellent. So easy to deal with, so well organised - no problems with returns. 5 Star Service!!"
Hi Joanna,

Thanks for leaving us a review! I am sorry to hear the shoes were not suitable, it can be tricky when ordering shoes online.

Krystina
"This is my second purchase from this company. The first purchase was Fitflop Urban White sandals and I expressed some surprise as the colour is beige rather than white. Shoetique were very quick to respond to my complaint, explaining that the colour name is not something they have control over. As the deal was so good and the customer service excellent, I ordered another pair of Fitflops - this time: FitFlop Sandals Flare™ Cool Grey. They arrived quickly, are absolutely fabulous and great value for money. I would definitely order from Shoetique again."
Hi Barbara,

Thanks for leaving us a review! It is great to hear that you gave us another chance, and you are happy with your new FitFlops! :-)

Krystina
"just so comfy on your feet"
Hi Florence,

Many thanks for the review!
Hope to see you again soon.

Krystina
"Great shoes very comfortable, I have 5 pairs. gold star for service/delivery many thanks"
Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for the review!
You can never have too many shoes, right!? :-)

Krystina
"Service, delivery and refund very efficient, unfortunately shoes were a very poor fit and quality could have been better. Would certainly purchase from you again"
Hi Susan,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear the shoes were not suitable. We offer the Free returns service as we understand that it can be difficult when ordering online. We have a very friendly customer service team if you ever need to talk to us, we are always happy to help.

Krystina
"Shoetique great shoes at bargain prices and super service.A1."
Hi Robert,

Many thanks for the feedback!
Hope to see you again soon.

Krystina
"Ich habe super gute Erfahrungen mit ihnen gemacht , vielen dank"
Hallo Henkels,

Danke für die Kritik! Hoffe, Sie genießen Ihren neuen Schuhen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Krystina
"Delivery the next day and exactly what I wanted - thanks!"
Good Afternoon Helen,

We have the great offer of all orders over £40 go out on a Next day delivery. It is lovely yo hear when it is appreciated!

Krystina
"Always a first class service"
Hi Angela,

Thanks for the feedback! Enjoy your new shoes.

Krystina
"They look great and are very comfortable. I walk 4 miles every day in them and have no problems whatsoever. I liked them so much that I bought another pair!"
Hi Muriel,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. You can never have too many shoes :-)

Krystina
"excellent reliable service good prices good section im pleased I found Shoetique"
Hi Mary,

Thanks for the review. We aim to provide a high level of service and it is lovely to hear it is appreciated.

Krystina
"Excellent service. I live in FitFlops and being able to purchase them half price in the sale made my week. Great choice of shoes, fast and reliable delivery, what more does anyone need!"
Hi Lynne,

Thanks for leaving such a lovely review!
FitFlops are great shoes, stylish and comfortable - what more could you want!

"Excellent service"
Hi June,

Thanks for the feedback! Hope to see you again soon.

Krystina
"I am so pleased with Fitflop Due Buckle Black boots,they are as comfortable as ever.I am a huge fan of Fitflop footwear,over a short period of time my heel pain has disappeared,so I definitely recommend to all!"
Hi Sonia,

Thanks for the review. The FitFlop boots are great, comfortable and stylish! They can also dress up/down almost any outfit!

Shoetique is rated 4.86 based on 330 reviews