Willow Lane Hat Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Willow Lane Hat Co.
Telephone
Read Willow Lane Hat Co. Reviews

About Willow Lane Hat Co.:

Willow Lane Hat Co. offers a diverse selection of western and fashion hats for men, women, and children.

hello@shopwillowlane.net

Willow Lane Hat Co. Reviews | 16th July 2019
Willow Lane Hat Co. Reviews | 19th August 2019
Willow Lane Hat Co. Reviews | 9th August 2019
More Photos & Videos
I'm A Regular Customer, have bought Several Hats. Every Transaction has been Smooth and Speedy and Everything has been Packaged Well with Everything arriving in Perfect Shape !!!
I ordered a Charlie 1 Horse hat in a large. I received it fast and it fit perfect. I would highly recommend Willow Lane Hat Co. for all your hat needs.
Great hats
Everything about the order and delivery was handled very efficiently
Fixed my problem so easy and were so nice!!
Hi Blair! Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business. I hope your enjoying your Charlie 1 Horse! Warmest, Kate
I am not typically a cowboy hat guy but I love my Stampede Men's Western Straw Hat - (Brown Chain Tea Stained). The quality of the hat is excellent. I'm a little back-and-forth on the fit. Even though my head measures a small it feels just slightly snugger than I like. I would be curious to know what a medium feels like. Other than this, I couldn't be happier. This is the place to go for modern and classic cowboy style hats.

- JB
Hi Jonathan, Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed review. Thank you for your business. Warmest, Amy
Love it, fits perfectly and i received it very quick
Great experience
Dddddddddd
Love the hat. Very good quality!!!
Willow Lane customer service help was amazing! I had a question about sizing, I reached out via chat, the rep called me and helped me get the right size.
Hi Jenna! I remember this call! I am glad we could help you get the right fit. As a family run business we try to give personalized service. Thanks for letting us know we are on the right track!
Warmest, Amy
Product was great as expected, shipped super fast too!
Hi, Thank you for the review!! I am pleased you are happy with your Charlie 1 Horse! Warmest, Amy
Affordable, fashionable, and great service.
Thank you the review! - Amy
Thank you for taking the time to review your purchase!
Warmest, Amy
Great!!! Thank you!!!
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business. :) - Kate
Received the hat in nice box w/hat form as well. The hat fits perfectly and seems to be quality made. Very happy and will look forward to wearing often!
Hi Anne,
I am so happy you are please with your purchase. Thank you for the great review !
Quality PRODUCT! THANK YOU, NO HYPE HERE, and, the shipping was amazing!
I took the least expensive shipping and expected 7 day delivery but guess what? IT CAME IN 3!
Wow, and all the way from California to Ohio...keep up the good work and thank you again...Stephen
That's awesome! We try our best to ship priority mail when possible. I am so please your are happy with your hat!! Thank you for the feedback. :) - Amy
I love everything I received in my purchase from Willow Lane and the prices were great! Super fast delivery too
Thank you Jennifer! We appreciate your business :)
My experience with Willow Lane was lovely! My hat arrived on time and the quality is excellent and just as the description said it would be! The communication and tracking was perfect! I will highly recommend Willow Lane to anyone!
Hi Laura! Thank you for the lovely review. As a family run business we value all our feedback. Thank you for helping us grow! - Amy
Very pleased.... good quality product and fast delivery.
Thank you Guillermo for the positive review! We value your feedback. - Kate
Quick response to shipping question. Thank you !!
Thank you Bart for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback and looking forward to hearing from you again. :) - Amy
Willow Lane Hat Co. is rated 4.88 based on 24 reviews