Willow Lane Hat Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Willow Lane Hat Co.
Telephone
Read Willow Lane Hat Co. Reviews

About Willow Lane Hat Co.:

Willow Lane Hat Co. offers a diverse selection of western and fashion hats for men, women, and children.

hello@shopwillowlane.net

sirensongcclass
Willow Lane Hat Co. Reviews | 9th May 2020
m.vetere
I Love my new hat❤️
Fits perfect and very beautiful!
Great experience ordering. Friendly and very helpful. Very happy with the hats I’ve purchased. Highly recommend.
Thank you for filling my order so promptly and figuring out the fed Ex shipping details.
Your hats are beautiful ! The episode of Murdoch Mysteries that I ordered the hats for is called " Murdoch Checks In" coming to TV in the near future. The actor wearing The Dylan Hat is named Yannick Bisson.

Best,
Charlene Seniuk
Assistant Costume Designer
Murdoch Mysteries Season XVI
From beginning to end had wonderful experience helped with sizing to receiving within 4 days beautiful Hat to compliment my wedding guest outfit
They were so easy to order from and I got my hat so quick!
Adore my new hat!! Before it even got here I felt welcomed into the Willow Lane Family, the customer service from the get go was a welcome change. Not to mention my new hat surpasses my expectation!! At least 2 more caught my eye so I will be back!
Love the hat! Ordering another!
Great service fast delivery.
Great quality and service! Delivered within the of ordering.
My husband loved the hat however, its alittle small. What do I need to do to exchange his 7 1/2 to a 7 5/8?
Highly suggest purchasing this hat. I always have trouble finding women’s hats that fit my head comfortably, without giving me a headache. The medium fits me perfectly, and the color is gorgeous.
Very impressed by the speedy deliver of my hat. The communication was thorough. The item itself was even better in person. I will definitely order again soon
I was absolutely impressed when I received my hat . It came in a timely matter , nice box marked so it wasn’t tossed around or squished . Will definitely Oder from her again
Fast service. Hat fit perfect!
I loved my hat. It fit great!!!
I recently purchased the Men's Stamped Distressed Western hat (the Slashed), and I am extremely pleased with the pricing, quality and appearance. Willow lane shipped the hat very quickly and the service / follow-up was great. I would highly recommend Willow Lane, and will certainly do business with them again in the near future.
Love my hats and clothes from Willow Lane! Shipping is always prompt!
Love my hat! Used some steam to shape it the way I thought it was most flattering for me. Lots of compliments will be ordering again, thank you!
Brenda Fickenscher
I bought the Atwood Buckaroo straw and really like the fit - it's a long oval.
Stays on even in a brisk wind!
Very quick turnaround on the order.
Brenda