Shout! Factory Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shout! Factory
"I got the movie before the said ship date. It was awesome!"
"It was amazing that I got the movie a lot earlier than the street date, 4/24/2018. Excellent!"
"Fantastic service"
"My orders have been pretty good, but one time I got DVDs in a box with no padding and one of the cases was chipped. The discs were fine, but you might want to use more padding next time"
"I've completely stop buying from this crap company - after awful quality control on video & audio of their discs"
"David Carradine and Sylvester Stallone chew up the road and the scenery in this cult classic from camp master Paul Bartel and the legendary Roger Corman."
"The two power rangers DVDs were fantastic and they were great thanks again."
"Regardless of keeping me full up with MST3K, I love everything about S!F. The recent release of The ‘Burbs and Roger Corman films has me warm bath happy!"
"I always love ordering through Shout! Factory (I'd much rather shop direct than through Amazon because I know I'm supporting a great company that is doing wonders to support and promote classic television programs). Many thanks for producing the Police Woman DVDs...now can you please reissue the remaining seasons of McCloud and Harry O? You guys are the greatest!"
"First of all, Roger Corman had nothing to do with producing or directing this movie. He just distributed it in the US. This movie steals from Star Wars, Queen of Outer Space, Jason and the Argonauts, and Invaders from Mars. The script is stupid, the acting and dubbing terrible, and the dialogue siller. A total waste of a good cast. Only redeeming value is the reliable score by John Barry. However, Shout Factory has mastered a marvelous print."
"Originally looked at Shout Factory after I couldn’t find the complete first season of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic at any of the other online stores. I found a number of other interesting shows and movies, including a movie about the 2016 Chicago Cubs World Series win. I ordered three items and selected the free shipping option; my order was shipped and delivered well ahead of schedule. Very impressed with the selection and shipping speed; I will be buying the rest of the My Little Pony series directly from Shout Factory."
"It's been a couple weeks and I'm still waiting for it to arrive"
"izzul irfan"
"Good Quality product. Will order more."
"Excellent transfer of film coupled with a wealth of special features"
"Was pleasantly surprised by how quickly I received my order once it was available"
"I love Shout Factory and Scream Factory. They release some of the best titles, most that I've been praying to get for a long, long time. I'm always super excited when they announce a movie that I've been waiting for, as I know it will be of the absolute best quality, in transfers, bonus features and awesome packaging and artwork. I always love their newly commissioned art. They are, without a doubt, one of the best specialty companies out their. The Criterion Collection for genre films. I also always receive some of the best customer service whenever I order from their website. If I have any questions, they always respond in a timely manner and they always answer in the best, most positive and helpful way possible. I love this company and I am a customer/fan for life. Thank you Shout Factory! Can't wait to see what's coming next!"
"Haven’t seen this show in years. Going to be so much fun. A must by for anyone."
Jean-francois O.
Unverified Reviewer
"Awesome movies at great prices , fast shipping"
"Very quick service from Shout. I’m glad these older flicks are getting proper treatment."
Shout! Factory is rated 4.65 based on 285 reviews