SHUKR Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHUKR Clothing
Great quality and customer service
This is my favorite clothing site. High quality fabrics, modest and stylist clothing.
My experience with Shukr clothing company has been superb. Customer service is attentive and responsive, courteous and faithfully committed to service. The quality of the clothing is unparalleled. Recently, more patterned shirts and dresses have been added to brighten the selection of fashions which I appreciate. I'm not one to wear florals, so I appreciate the stripes and polka dots. I would love to see more tasteful colors, as the brown, maroon, blue, green, and black are very dark for life in the West. No where else can I find such a cute hoodie for Muslimas. I would really love to purchase another sporty skirt in heather grey, so please restock. Sizes can sometimes be tricky. Under no circumstances should anything be tight on this 86 lb reviewer and yet there are abayas that I am embarrased to wear because of the form fitting cut. I hope Shukr will always maintain its commitment to modesty despite whatever is trending. An abaya should not be cinched at the waste, for example. Also, jersey dresses and abaya should not cling to the body. It's a good idea to wash your abaya before altering it because often dresses shrink. But, even with all these workable considerations, Shukr offers such fashion that is a relief for any Muslima who seeks to dress well for work, for outdoor activities, and for parties. Thank you.
As Salaam Alaikum, I love all their clothes, they all modest looking, in additional when I place an order... My items arrive very quickly.
Masha Allah amazing clothes and great customer service! The only reason I didn't choose very good is because of how the clothing is shown in the picture on the website, versus how it looks when it arrives. The color, design and overall clothing item looks different. Maybe the photo should emphasize how it will look in real life that way one can know before making the decision to purchase it.
Amazing cloth and even better costomer service. These people are caring and always ready to help and that’s what I love about them. The clothing goes without saying that it’s one of the best traditional attire stores I’ve bought from!
I Like shukr designs but I dont feel satisfied with my last purchase,as the cloth arrived very crumbled and they needed ironing, and another thing bothered me that one tunic descriped as red color tunic and when it arrived, it looked pale and not like the pict or we can say not looked like a new cloth that is never have been washed,I was very disappointed.
I’ve been a loyal customer of Shukr for over 5 years. I have found many modest yet stylish pieces over the years but I had to figure out the fabrics that worked for me. Some of the fabrics aren’t easy to care for and/or are uncomfortable. The shipping is super fast and their customer service has been great. The prices can be a little too expensive for me so I wait for the sales.
Love the quality and elegance of my embroidered shirt. Thank you Shukr team.
I love to shop at Shukr because they use good material and the Stiching is very good. I wish they have more sizes when the items go on clearance. If they bring their prices down they will surely get more customer, as I have heard friends saying that they are expensive when I recommended Shukr to them . Thank for doing a good job
The sizes and fit seemed different than the last time I had purchased similar clothing. I was quite dissatisfied as I spend a lot of money on those items as the price of these clothes are high along with shipping. I ended up giving the items as gifts rather than returning them.
I like all my clothes great quality
Shukr clothing is unmatched in it's quality, fit, and feel. I am very pleased with my Shukr purchases and I hope to try more of your clothing in the future.
I recently bought some topis from Shukr. Very satisfied with it's comfortability and style. Definitely 5 stars
Very nice abay
I recently purchased a white a-line skirt. This skirt is perfect!!!! I was worried that it wouldn't be true to size but it fit perfectly. It is comfortable and I can alternate wearing it at work or for casual outtings. I will purchase others for the fall look.
I've been purchasing clothing from Shukr for over 5 years now and they have gotten better and better with every purchase. Unlike other online stores, they are very clear on sizing and the materials they use are premium. Thank you for your hard work and I look forward to your new designs!
Elegant designs and superb quality! Shukr clothing has been my primary wardrobe for over 10 years. The quality and styles are timeless!
Extremely cheap cloth The material description is very misleading!
The quality of the garments from SHUKR is exquisite. I Love this company. I will be making another purchase soon. Al Hamdu ALLAH!
SHUKR Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 129 reviews