SHUKR Clothing Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend SHUKR Clothing
"i really love the quality of your fabric , it always looks new after washing so many time."
"Too expensive comparing to the material, quality and the fit. Thanks"
"Shukr clothing never disappoints! The sizing is always accurate and the video with the clothing helps to show how the item fits and moves on the body. Their quality is unmatched!"
"I have been shopping from Shukr for about 7 years and still my favorite online store! I always recommend it for women who look for beautiful modesty Islamic clothes! The elegant designs, customer service and fast shipping are great!"
"I always had a wonderful experience but my last purchase. There was an error in the mailing address while creating the shipping label with DHL. Therefore my package was delayed for a week. I called DHL every single day to find out about my package."
"Great clothing, fast delivery and easy to return incompatible items."
"Modest and elegant .. a bit pricey but that’s what you get for quality abayas"
"Lovely scarf"
"Shukr clothing is always amazing quality which I love. But I got a pair of pants for the first time and they were SO LONG. I typically get a medium skirt because I have a very small waist. But I have large hips so I needed a large pants. Also it was unexpectedly a shiny material which I didnt love but it's ok. Also I would love to see a larger selection of professional skirts for work."
"Quality of material is amazing , beautiful colurs too. Just wish the would give the choice of different lengths.have to make alterations myself which can be frustrating after having paid Soo much ."
"Really good"
"Very high-quality clothes."
"Great service and help"
"Beautiful clothing but a bit pricy."
"The quality of the dress is excellent. I used their customisation service and I am so pleased. I know I will definitely be shopping again with shukr."
"The products arrived on time and was exactly as stated in description. I had to return one item only because I didn’t like the fit. The return process was simple and I received store credit which I used to order a different item. A very good site Alhumdulillah."
"The clothes are very stylish and well stitched, but its little bit expensive. Body fitting is very good but the length too long. I think it would be lovely if you could do different length as well e.g 52inch, 54inch, 56inch and so one."
"Great quality ethical clothing"
"Nice clothes from nice people alhamdulillah."
"Beautiful quality fabrics with timeless design. I can look polished and modest all while being comfortable. Excited that Shukr now offers hemming on select garments."
SHUKR Clothing is rated 4.58 based on 66 reviews