SHUKR Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHUKR Clothing

Tell us how SHUKR Clothing made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Yes!! Prints are well liked!! (Some clothes I bought from Sale are kind of tight around hip area). I think, bringing designs in the back side maybe more appreciated. Tailor ordered clothes need a little better in stitching. Some designs make the back side puff up. It's looks like grandma's sleeping clothes. I'm satisfied with purchased and bringing more Printable and plain workable clothes will be appreciated. Sleeves with wudu frinedly at the same time not bulky. Thank you so much for everything!
The clothes have a variety and quality is good. I liked the hijabs.

The only downside is the clothes are only meant to fit skinny people not heavy built. A looser fit option would definitely help
I bought the cotton wide leg pants . It is white, and needs another layer . It shows skin color a bit.

I recommend it is made available in petite( that goes for all pants in the website). Doing the hemming myself or taking it to someone is a drag.

Otherwise, very good quality

And i recommend making maternity pants a different way by adding an elastic layer covering the belly the way it is made for maternity Jeans.
Quality of jubbahs are very good, but price is expensive,
Last jubbahs which I bought was black colour wool Azhar jubbahs, the quality of the fabric was not good, I already bought brown ghazi wool jubbahs and wool Azhar jubbahs couple of years ago, the quality of wool of those 2 jubbahs were very good.. but this one is not good.
SHUKR Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 131 reviews