SHUKR Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHUKR Clothing

Tell us how SHUKR Clothing made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Best islamic modest wear for muslim women. The fabric they use is top quality. I've never had a problem ordering from them. May Allah continue to grant them success..
Masha Allah amazing clothes and great customer service! The only reason I didn't choose very good is because of how the clothing is shown in the picture on the website, versus how it looks when it arrives. The color, design and overall clothing item looks different. Maybe the photo should emphasize how it will look in real life that way one can know before making the decision to purchase it.
I Like shukr designs but I dont feel satisfied with my last purchase,as the cloth arrived very crumbled and they needed ironing, and another thing bothered me that one tunic descriped as red color tunic and when it arrived, it looked pale and not like the pict or we can say not looked like a new cloth that is never have been washed,I was very disappointed.
I’ve been a loyal customer of Shukr for over 5 years. I have found many modest yet stylish pieces over the years but I had to figure out the fabrics that worked for me. Some of the fabrics aren’t easy to care for and/or are uncomfortable. The shipping is super fast and their customer service has been great. The prices can be a little too expensive for me so I wait for the sales.
The sizes and fit seemed different than the last time I had purchased similar clothing. I was quite dissatisfied as I spend a lot of money on those items as the price of these clothes are high along with shipping. I ended up giving the items as gifts rather than returning them.
Among all the other Islamic clothes companies, I love the quality of Shukr but the high cost is something that makes me hesitant to order. I usually wait for promotions to shop at Shukr
I have always been very happy with the items I have bought from Shukr except the last item I received which was an Eid gift. The abaya was a dark denim wash and the dye was not fast so was staining everything it touched, including my hands. I did contact customer services who suggested that the garment be washed a couple of time to minimise the colour transfer. I dont think this is really acceptable and customers should be warned of this prior to purchase if this is the case with any item.
I buy hats from Shukr pretty regularly. They're well designed, well fitting most of the time. The continuous supply of new hat styles is really attractive. JazakAllah...
Overall the service is great and the clothes are well made. I just have one complaint which is some of the lighter fabrics are wrinkle prone. I would be totally satisfied if this wasn't an issue. Next time I order I'll try to order medium weight fabrics that won't wrinkle as much.
Shukr clothing is always amazing quality which I love. But I got a pair of pants for the first time and they were SO LONG. I typically get a medium skirt because I have a very small waist. But I have large hips so I needed a large pants. Also it was unexpectedly a shiny material which I didnt love but it's ok. Also I would love to see a larger selection of professional skirts for work.
Beautiful clothing but a bit pricy.
The clothes are very stylish and well stitched, but its little bit expensive. Body fitting is very good but the length too long. I think it would be lovely if you could do different length as well e.g 52inch, 54inch, 56inch and so one.
Great quality ethical clothing
Alhamdulillah, Shukr is the best online Islamic clothing store I know. I’m always looking forward to seeing the new arrivals. I’ve purchased at least a dozen things from Shukr. Most of them I still wear. Two pairs of pants lost the elasticity in the waistbands or had seams come apart within a year. The sizing is different on each piece of clothing, so that can make it hard to know which size to choose. Other than that, I pray Allah gives this company success and blesses all those who work for it.
I've ordered about about 6 or 7 skirts now. I loved most of them. There were 1 or 2 that I would have liked to return, but returns are not free and shipping is expensive especially out of the country. One skirt had what looked like either an awkward seam or faulty sewing. I don't know if I will order again, even though most of the skirts are very nice, simply because of the return policy.
I bought abaya gown in navy blue not to long ago, and I love it. fits me perfectly.
The styles I like are limited now but I’m still happy I can find stuff I like here.
It’s good
But I wish the dresses and abayas and Jelbab not have shape
Need to be not shape especially in the waist...
I like the more sporty type abayas and tunics. You are a bit pricey but the quality of your clothing is great
Excellent customer service, an Honest business and modestly fashionable clothes. Keep it up please! I would appreciate once in a while special coupons for loyal customers like free shipping or 50% off on one item. Thank you!
SHUKR Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 131 reviews