SHUKR Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHUKR Clothing

Tell us how SHUKR Clothing made you happy
Very good clothing
Great quality and customer service
This is my favorite clothing site. High quality fabrics, modest and stylist clothing.
My experience with Shukr clothing company has been superb. Customer service is attentive and responsive, courteous and faithfully committed to service. The quality of the clothing is unparalleled. Recently, more patterned shirts and dresses have been added to brighten the selection of fashions which I appreciate. I'm not one to wear florals, so I appreciate the stripes and polka dots. I would love to see more tasteful colors, as the brown, maroon, blue, green, and black are very dark for life in the West. No where else can I find such a cute hoodie for Muslimas. I would really love to purchase another sporty skirt in heather grey, so please restock. Sizes can sometimes be tricky. Under no circumstances should anything be tight on this 86 lb reviewer and yet there are abayas that I am embarrased to wear because of the form fitting cut. I hope Shukr will always maintain its commitment to modesty despite whatever is trending. An abaya should not be cinched at the waste, for example. Also, jersey dresses and abaya should not cling to the body. It's a good idea to wash your abaya before altering it because often dresses shrink. But, even with all these workable considerations, Shukr offers such fashion that is a relief for any Muslima who seeks to dress well for work, for outdoor activities, and for parties. Thank you.
As Salaam Alaikum, I love all their clothes, they all modest looking, in additional when I place an order... My items arrive very quickly.
Amazing cloth and even better costomer service. These people are caring and always ready to help and that’s what I love about them. The clothing goes without saying that it’s one of the best traditional attire stores I’ve bought from!
Love the quality and elegance of my embroidered shirt. Thank you Shukr team.
I love to shop at Shukr because they use good material and the Stiching is very good. I wish they have more sizes when the items go on clearance. If they bring their prices down they will surely get more customer, as I have heard friends saying that they are expensive when I recommended Shukr to them . Thank for doing a good job
I like all my clothes great quality
Shukr clothing is unmatched in it's quality, fit, and feel. I am very pleased with my Shukr purchases and I hope to try more of your clothing in the future.
I recently bought some topis from Shukr. Very satisfied with it's comfortability and style. Definitely 5 stars
Very nice abay
I recently purchased a white a-line skirt. This skirt is perfect!!!! I was worried that it wouldn't be true to size but it fit perfectly. It is comfortable and I can alternate wearing it at work or for casual outtings. I will purchase others for the fall look.
I've been purchasing clothing from Shukr for over 5 years now and they have gotten better and better with every purchase. Unlike other online stores, they are very clear on sizing and the materials they use are premium. Thank you for your hard work and I look forward to your new designs!
Elegant designs and superb quality! Shukr clothing has been my primary wardrobe for over 10 years. The quality and styles are timeless!
The quality of the garments from SHUKR is exquisite. I Love this company. I will be making another purchase soon.

Al Hamdu ALLAH!
The clothes I ordered arrived promptly and in good condition. The quality is excellent. However, be warned that the "midnight navy" long cardigan is darker in real life than it looks on the website.
The clothing is always high quality, and I love that their clothes are made in Muslim countries and the workers are paid a fair wage. Shukr had been my go to for Islamic clothing!
I will advise any modest woman who is looking for a modest Islamic clothing should go for Shukr Islamic clothing,from fabric to the styles absolutely comfortable and beautiful.
I particularly enjoy the collection of hats.
I wish you would make more longer shalwar qamees with pants above the ankles according to sunnah without hoodies with a summer/winter friendly fabric
SHUKR Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 131 reviews