SHUKR Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHUKR Clothing

Tell us how SHUKR Clothing made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Extremely cheap cloth
The material description is very misleading!
The quality of the garments from SHUKR is exquisite. I Love this company. I will be making another purchase soon.

Al Hamdu ALLAH!
The clothes I ordered arrived promptly and in good condition. The quality is excellent. However, be warned that the "midnight navy" long cardigan is darker in real life than it looks on the website.
Yes!! Prints are well liked!! (Some clothes I bought from Sale are kind of tight around hip area). I think, bringing designs in the back side maybe more appreciated. Tailor ordered clothes need a little better in stitching. Some designs make the back side puff up. It's looks like grandma's sleeping clothes. I'm satisfied with purchased and bringing more Printable and plain workable clothes will be appreciated. Sleeves with wudu frinedly at the same time not bulky. Thank you so much for everything!
The clothing is always high quality, and I love that their clothes are made in Muslim countries and the workers are paid a fair wage. Shukr had been my go to for Islamic clothing!
I will advise any modest woman who is looking for a modest Islamic clothing should go for Shukr Islamic clothing,from fabric to the styles absolutely comfortable and beautiful.
I particularly enjoy the collection of hats.
I wish you would make more longer shalwar qamees with pants above the ankles according to sunnah without hoodies with a summer/winter friendly fabric
I love Shukr clothes. The material is great. I would rate
I have been buying clothes from shukr for 15yrs. The quality of the fabric and cuts of the outfits are not only trusted and remarkable, but flattering too. A little pricey, but it reflects the quality you will receive. I tend to wait for sales or special promotions.
Customer service is prompt.
Highly recommend Shukr!
Among all the other Islamic clothes companies, I love the quality of Shukr but the high cost is something that makes me hesitant to order. I usually wait for promotions to shop at Shukr
This fabric felt amazing and was well made. It was definitely worth the price.
I love Shukr clothes. I can always count on the highest quality in the craftsmanship and materials. With daily wear and use, I have clothes last onward of a decade. The fashions are always timeless, so I don’t expect to look out of date.
The quality and durability of the fabric is exceptional.
Alhamdulillah, I love the ethics of business and quality of your products. What I buy lasts and that matters to me.
I have always been very happy with the items I have bought from Shukr except the last item I received which was an Eid gift. The abaya was a dark denim wash and the dye was not fast so was staining everything it touched, including my hands. I did contact customer services who suggested that the garment be washed a couple of time to minimise the colour transfer. I dont think this is really acceptable and customers should be warned of this prior to purchase if this is the case with any item.
Clothing is quality, fits perfectly, arrives on time. The packaging is second to none. You literally get what you pay for. Quality Masha'Allah
Excellent service
Very nice modest clothes
I am amazed at in the quality of Shukr clothing.. Always arrive on time, well packaged. I just adore their Abaya . The fit is perfect, I'm a slightly larger sister, and the clothing style hides all that should be hidden. I recommend Shukr clothing every time. Thank you all for your superb clothing.
I have been really impressed with the abayahs I have bought from shukr. The quality and stitching is excellent, I found the fit very good and I will definitely purchase again.
The construction of garments is of good quality. The length is always adequate for any height. The fabrics used are also of good quality and hold up to regular laundry. Usually the sizing is consistent, no matter they style - the fit is consistent (shoulder, waist, etc)
SHUKR Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 131 reviews