SHUKR Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHUKR Clothing

Tell us how SHUKR Clothing made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I think the quality of the workmanship and material is excellent!!!. I don't like that all the tunics are curved from the sleeve to hem..wish that was straight.
Also it would be really helpful if you could put the circumference of the skirts and also the length of skirts, tunics and blouses. Also on my wish list is that you have some styles that in American clothes are called shirt dresses..which is basicallly a long, straight shirt dress that buttons down the front..that could be worn as a tunic. I like that you now have the option of altering the hem and sleeve length. More colors and prints would be nice. As an American my taste is probably quite different...I prefer tunics with simple/plain/straight design. Not a fan of all the embriodery etc.,Shukr tunics are not a great fit for me..but I buy them anyway..Loft and J.Jill (American companies have items that are a better fit for me. Your denim skirts are great....you now have more simple designs and I sometimes buy 2 of the same in case you don't have that style anymore. I don't know what I would do for skirts if you went out of business!!! i wish you had more pastel colors in scarves...especially the Amira style. Love the material of these scarves. I love buying from and supporting a Muslim owned business. I think you are doing a great job and wish you continued success!! InshaAllah
Purchase came in a timely manner. I have no complaints.
Excellent customer service and products. Highly recommend!
I always like to buy shukr Amira hijabs because they are easy to wear, my favourite thanks
I am never disappointed when I order from shukr. The quality of the fabric, elegant styles and excellent tailoring are impeccable. People always comment when i wear their dresses/abayas. You definitely get what you pay for and more. Thank you.
i really love the quality of your fabric , it always looks new after washing so many time.
Too expensive comparing to the material, quality and the fit.

Thanks
Shukr clothing never disappoints! The sizing is always accurate and the video with the clothing helps to show how the item fits and moves on the body. Their quality is unmatched!
I have been shopping from Shukr for about 7 years and still my favorite online store! I always recommend it for women who look for beautiful modesty Islamic clothes! The elegant designs, customer service and fast shipping are great!
I always had a wonderful experience but my last purchase. There was an error in the mailing address while creating the shipping label with DHL. Therefore my package was delayed for a week. I called DHL every single day to find out about my package.
Great clothing, fast delivery and easy to return incompatible items.
Modest and elegant .. a bit pricey but that’s what you get for quality abayas
Lovely scarf
Shukr clothing is always amazing quality which I love. But I got a pair of pants for the first time and they were SO LONG. I typically get a medium skirt because I have a very small waist. But I have large hips so I needed a large pants. Also it was unexpectedly a shiny material which I didnt love but it's ok. Also I would love to see a larger selection of professional skirts for work.
Quality of material is amazing , beautiful colurs too. Just wish the would give the choice of different lengths.have to make alterations myself which can be frustrating after having paid Soo much .
Really good
Very high-quality clothes.
Great service and help
Beautiful clothing but a bit pricy.
The quality of the dress is excellent. I used their customisation service and I am so pleased. I know I will definitely be shopping again with shukr.
SHUKR Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 131 reviews