SHUKR Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHUKR Clothing

Tell us how SHUKR Clothing made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The products arrived on time and was exactly as stated in description. I had to return one item only because I didn’t like the fit. The return process was simple and I received store credit which I used to order a different item. A very good site Alhumdulillah.
The clothes are very stylish and well stitched, but its little bit expensive. Body fitting is very good but the length too long. I think it would be lovely if you could do different length as well e.g 52inch, 54inch, 56inch and so one.
Great quality ethical clothing
Nice clothes from nice people alhamdulillah.
Beautiful quality fabrics with timeless design. I can look polished and modest all while being comfortable. Excited that Shukr now offers hemming on select garments.
Overall, Shukr displays a consistently high level of quality products. The best designs are the classics, but all are modest and worth the cost.
The clothing is exactly as it looks amd the shipping is amazing
I love your quality! Just wish that you had something for women to wear for umrah/hajj.
Shukr Islamic Clothing is without a doubt one the best things that has happened in my life. When I started becoming more religious, I struggled to find loose and modest clothing while at the same time being modern and in a sense "cool." Shukr was my answer and has been a God-send. Whether you are looking for something scholarly, traditional, for warm weather, for cold weather, Yemeni, Pakistani, Malay, Shukr has it. I love how Shukr will tell you for what environment each item will be suitable in. I would LOVE to see Shukr expand its services and stores worldwide and become a Big name like Zara, but that probably won't happen since not that many people are interested in Modest Islamic clothing. The high prices don't bother me either since I know that I will be getting a quality product which will last for a long time. I also like how returns are handled for if an item doesn't fit properly, the return process is simple and not complicated. The only sort of area where I can think of improvement is that certain items in some colors get sold out very quickly and you have to wait a long time for that item to be available. Also I do think some items are overpriced like the shalwar kameez. I think 150$ is just too expensive for a Shalwar kameez. Also I think maybe if the price for the tops and kurtas were lower, I would purchase more in bulk. For example instead of just purchasing 1 top I really like, I would purchase 3 or 4 in different colors. Maybe Shukr can start making clothes for specific Islamic rituals like a Friday prayer outfit, a tahajjud outfit, a prayer outfit, Ramadan outfit, Iftar outfit, clothes specifically for travel etc. Jazakullah Khairan and I wish Shukr all the best.
Every piece of outerwear my husband and I own is from Shukr Clothing. Their commitment to ethical practices and contemporary modest designs have made us long-term customer. Thank you, you’re doing a great service to the Muslim community!
Wonderful fit, style, and cost. A great choice for modest dressed women.
I have purchased SHUKR clothing for years. The quality is always exceptional and I rarely purchase from other stores. On the rare occasions that I do, I am usually disappointed in the quality as SHUKR clothing has made me appreciate clothing that I immediately love, is always modest, and makes me feel like a queen to wear. Thankyou SHUKR!
Alhamdulillah, Shukr is the best online Islamic clothing store I know. I’m always looking forward to seeing the new arrivals. I’ve purchased at least a dozen things from Shukr. Most of them I still wear. Two pairs of pants lost the elasticity in the waistbands or had seams come apart within a year. The sizing is different on each piece of clothing, so that can make it hard to know which size to choose. Other than that, I pray Allah gives this company success and blesses all those who work for it.
I've ordered about about 6 or 7 skirts now. I loved most of them. There were 1 or 2 that I would have liked to return, but returns are not free and shipping is expensive especially out of the country. One skirt had what looked like either an awkward seam or faulty sewing. I don't know if I will order again, even though most of the skirts are very nice, simply because of the return policy.
I bought abaya gown in navy blue not to long ago, and I love it. fits me perfectly.
The styles I like are limited now but I’m still happy I can find stuff I like here.
The clothes have a variety and quality is good. I liked the hijabs.

The only downside is the clothes are only meant to fit skinny people not heavy built. A looser fit option would definitely help
I love the clothes from Shukr. I have been buying from them for many years. The quality is excellent and the service/shipping is great!!
Was really happy with the quality of the items I ordered. Loved the fabrics and how I looked in them!
I love my new skirt - the color is gorgeous, it's very well made out of high quality fabric, and it shipped/arrived promptly. It has held up well to washing so far.
SHUKR Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 131 reviews