SHUKR Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHUKR Clothing

Tell us how SHUKR Clothing made you happy
I bought the cotton wide leg pants . It is white, and needs another layer . It shows skin color a bit. I recommend it is made available in petite( that goes for all pants in the website). Doing the hemming myself or taking it to someone is a drag. Otherwise, very good quality And i recommend making maternity pants a different way by adding an elastic layer covering the belly the way it is made for maternity Jeans.
I love Shukr Clothing! I've been a loyal customer since 2003 and rarely wear other labels. Beautiful fabrics and designs, high quality, and reliable customer service!
Their clothing is unfailingly well made, well fitted, and true to the pictures and videos on the website. It is worth the price, generally. I only wish that Shukr would offer its women's tunic tops in more bright and pastel colors. Almost everything they sell made from cotton is in dark colors only. I prefer to wear cotton, but wish I could find selections in bright greens, bright blues, bright purples, yellows and oranges.
Excellent clothes
I love Shukr the service is fine
Shukr clothing is meticulously made, as well as very stylish. My garments were also shipped promptly and securely.
AsselamuAlaikum. Ever since I've bought my first Shukr Jilbab, I've never looked anywhere else again! I love Shukr clothing, their look and good quality Alhamdulillah. Also easy transactions and fast delivery. Alhamdulillah and thank you very much for great service:)
It’s good But I wish the dresses and abayas and Jelbab not have shape Need to be not shape especially in the waist...
Jazakallah Khair
I value the quality of Shukr's fabrics and the quiet sophistication of the dyes.
I like the more sporty type abayas and tunics. You are a bit pricey but the quality of your clothing is great
Excellent customer service, an Honest business and modestly fashionable clothes. Keep it up please! I would appreciate once in a while special coupons for loyal customers like free shipping or 50% off on one item. Thank you!
Very good quality, hijab appropriate designs! I ve been a loyal customer for 6 years and can’t imagine my closet without the pieces I get from shukr! I had only one disappointing experience with a denim jeans that shrunk, Otherwise it’s a perfect place to shop at, a bit overpriced but it deserves it!
Shukr clothing is always well stitched with quality fabrics. The feel, hang, and flow of my abbayas never disappoints!
Assalama Alaikun My experience was very good purchasing from Shukr. I needed to be exchange an item and the process was simple and accommodating. I'm very pleased and plan to purchase more items in the future, InshaAllah.
Elegance tastefully done. We as Muslimahs need clothing that are stylish & modest, therefore Shukr is our go to, thank you for your years of service...
Shukr is my favorite place for clothes. The quality and comfort are exceptional and I love the styles.
Quality of jubbahs are very good, but price is expensive, Last jubbahs which I bought was black colour wool Azhar jubbahs, the quality of the fabric was not good, I already bought brown ghazi wool jubbahs and wool Azhar jubbahs couple of years ago, the quality of wool of those 2 jubbahs were very good.. but this one is not good.
MashaAllah great quality and best ethics. Delivery always professional and prompt I’d like to see more variety in colours of hijabs JazakAllah
Thank you for your help and good service. When my skirts arrived, they only had 4 belt loops, rather than the 5 specified online. I couldn't face the hassle of returning them, so I'm having them altered, which unfortunately adds to the price.
SHUKR Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 131 reviews