Signs On The Cheap Reviews

PETER SEHL
Signs On The Cheap 5 star review on 3rd May 2020
SUZANNE S HILDEBRAND
More Photos & Videos
Shipping is quite expensive, why not reduce shipping and higher the product price.
your shipping costs are way too high
Had difficulty designing signs and had to get my daughter in law to do it and she had difficulty also. Paid little extra to get signs on time and still came a day too late. Then a woman messaged my daughter on Facebook and asked if we had her signs of her daughter cause she had our signs of Courtney. Don’t know how that could have happened.
Website needs some re-doing
doing this 10 times I got a different price and different shipping price every single time...I finally gave up
Not happy with the Quality of the color ,Applied to my sign, Not the best Quality,The ink Looks Dull and Washed out. No way near what I had expected.....
The proof looked different. The blue ink on my order is hard to read on the sign. it looked very different on the order screen. The blue ink on the sign is much darker and hard to read.
Printed the arrows in opposite directions.. have done it twice now. Still waiting for replacement
We saw there was 2 day turnaround. Didn't realize it would cost a lot extra for that option!
The shipping cost at the end was a shock
never what is advertised, always the same price
Although I was pleased with the finished product, I was displeased with the questionable advertising. "Cheap Signs" proved not so cheap when the shipping cost $19.99, more than the sign itself. "Ships next business day/quickly" proved false, as it didn't arrive until 1 1/2 weeks later - AFTER the original occasion I needed it for.
Customized by smartphone, it was lacking alot.
Too long to deliver
one of the signs had a white line about 1/2 inches wide, on the left side that was not even colored. shipping was ridiculously expensive and had no other options for alternate shipping methods. They arrived fast but it was also over $30 to ship 10 signs with stakes, which was just as much as the cost of the signs. Will not use again.
Design widget was clumsy. Metal part that sticks in the ground was shipped separately and took several extra days to arrive. I’m on a tight time crunch and couldn’t use the signs for days. Nothing like staring at useless signs that you paid for and can’t use when you really need to maximize your marketing.
PRINT RECEIPT DOES NOT COME OUT. I HAVE TO GET IT VIA E-MAIL..
ERROR MESSAGE
Awful - It took forever to design them, then they lost the orders (48 signs) so I rebuilt them, and ordered them. They came, and one of them was missing. This was an order for 48 8th graders graduating during COVID/quarantine. One kid was left out. :(
not so cheep after I got the total with shipping.
I know you are busy, but the call system is very difficult
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.50 based on 16,631 reviews