Signs On The Cheap Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Under an hour
"I haven't received my order Customer service advised that we will received it on Friday and we never came in"
"Look. Poor. Ink. On the printing. Look not good quality."
"Still have not received my signs..."
"The initial stage was fine, but I still haven't received it and it should have been a week ago"
"The photo would suggest that a blank sign is included. The "signs sold separately" should be stated more prominently."
"The design process was easy and simple to use."
"It was good until the ridiculous shipping charge upon checking out."
"The prints look great! The box they arrived in was damaged. All the signs have very bent and creased sides and corners. They are new signs but look like they're already beat up. I notice the box was in very bad condition so I took a lot of pictures as I open the box and took pictures of all the signs as i removed them from the box."
"Very bad. You spelt little and Angel on all four signs. The Volunteer Way lester@thevolunteerway.org"
"My signs arrived today and I was disappointed to see the color change. The design I sent was red and white and the red coloring ended up PINK. As a caution sign, pink would not be my preferred color. I will not be ordering again due to this issue."
"I spent a long time on the phone and because I changed the design. You sent me 10 of the corrected design and 10 of the original design. I also PAID EXTRA for 2 grommet holes only and you sent me signs with 4 grommet holes."
"I sent in JPEGS of my signs 5 days later you say they are shipped(just the metal alas) 9 days after that you ask me to approve a proof. I think 3 days to ask the proof question should be the norm. So trying to use cheap signs turned out to be expensive alas as delays in business always cost money."
"The ordering was fine, getting the product is another thing, I ordered it over a week ago and just now getting it, thought it would be sooner. Then I only got half my order which I was told I would receive both."
"Terrible! Ordered a sign, took forever to even ship, then when it arrived sign was not even my sign and stakes were wrong.. Called customer service (very nice fellow) and he got me the correct sign sent to me but never sent correct stakes. Still don't have stakes I paid for."
"Color palette didn’t show all colors"
"Signs were late arriving."
"Letters were smaller than I expected."
"The ordering process was very smooth and the sign design came out the way I wanted it. The problem is it was packed with no support so the sign was bent up and I can't use it. I've got it sitting under a stack of weights to try and straighten it out but that is not working. Whomever does your shipping really screwed up."
"Holes and quality of the aluminum are poor"
"Stop sending email . No way to unsubscribe"
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.68 based on 2,422 reviews