Signs On The Cheap Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Under an hour
"Signs on the cheap as always incredibly professional, great quality, fast service and very reasonably priced!!"
"Easy to design exactly what I wanted. Quality is very good. Only disappointment was that the stakes were sent separately and arrived several days later. There was no indication that they would come separately and on a different day."
"Easy to design and edit on your website. However, after placing and paying for order I received confusing error messages so I had to call to get them resolved."
"I was overcharged. I purchased a 12x18 plastic sign that was supposed to have come out to 84cents by the “applied code” and it was not 84 cents, it came out to more like $11. Haven’t received the signs yet but already not looking good for this company. Can someone contact me about a refund of the portion I was overcharged? Thanks."
"Signs arrived on time and look great."
"Your web site made it very easy to design our requested sign. We had one problem, the fault was OURS in the shipping address, I called and was met with a very kind, understanding person that corrected OUR error completely. I would highly recommend your company to others."
"I love the sign and the price."
"The graphics, the quality, the price and the shipping was all fantastic! We will be placing all future orders with this company. I have already recommending your company to others."
"Easy to design, super fast delivery, signs look great."
"great simple easy"
"The design app was a little sensitive when I moved text boxes (I had to refresh the page a few times, but it worked out). You may want to look into that ... the entire page content would somehow look like I hit select all (like the page text was highlighted, even though I was hitting an arrow to move the text box in the design frame). I couldn't see the design or some of the controls, so I hit save and then went back into edit mode, but if it was harder than that I would have left your site."
"I haven’t got my signs yet but the process was very easy on the website"
"Good like it, thank you Shelia"
"I spent forever designing my signs, shipping was calculated based on my qty and location at $8 and some change. I go through the whole deal and get to the final check out screen, all of a sudden the shipping total is $17 and some change (cheapest method). No explanation, no reasoning, it just happened. When I contacted customer support, the woman gave me the run-around and would not directly answer my questions, I could tell they train them to say what she was saying to me, it was like she was reading it off of a prompter. It was very, very shady. I got a really bad vibe. They are scammers and use bait and switch tactics."
"The "cheap sign with wire stakes was almost 20.00 each. Not the cheap sign advertised. Only a refund for the advertised price (starting) and the end cost will make this right."
"Signs were perfect and arrived quickly! Thanks again and will definitely order more and recommend!"
"It was exactly how I wanted it. Packaged very well. And fast service. Thanks"
"Easy and fast.. Great experience!"
"Great design templates. Website easy to use. Low cost but high quality. Will definitely buy again!"
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.74 based on 1,974 reviews