Signs On The Cheap Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Nothing, everything was great
"It was easy to navigate...and great prices"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Viewing a Larger Proof can only be done in the Edit function. Everytime You want to see or Print a proof, it creates & sves another copy...Bit Clumbsy.
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Print Quality
"Designing was fun, once You get the hang of it. It Could be a little more fluid & user friendly... Such as, being able to View Proofs without having to go through edit, which then creates another copy, can get confusing...Being able to print a PDF so One can physically see & hold it a representation of it, (Good for Business Proposal involving purchasing Your products...hint-hint) would be nice as well. All in All it was Good experience. My Complete Opinion will Come when the Signs arrive! Thank You"
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Nothing, everything was great
"excellent , fast and correct. great price"
"Great, thanks"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: she helped me do what I wanted to do.
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Nothing, everything was great
"the help I got was great!"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Great Customer Service
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Nothing, everything was great
"Great experience! The gentleman on the phone helped me so much! Very knowledgeable & very pleasant to work with! I'll use this company time & again~that's the way business should be handled! Deb Bailey/Remax Supercenter"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Text has jagged edges, you may want to consider using Vector Graphics instead of bitmap based graphics
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Print Quality
"Excellent job guys!!"
"it was fine. very responsive"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Shipping was a bit high for two small aluminum signs.
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Shipping Price
"Very easy."
"My order process was easy and fast. After noticing something I would like to change, the team was fast to place my order on hold and to help me make the correction. I excited to see the finished product."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: I suppose it was bent during shipping
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Nothing, everything was great
"Good sign....working well. Corner was a little bent but did not detract from sign."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Thumbs up
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Nothing, everything was great
"Great design web page, actually fun to work with. Give it a try!"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: when it arrives, i can elaborate more
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Nothing, everything was great
"Quick and user friendly"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Proof quality showed a sharp uploaded pdf - but printed quality is blurry.
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Product Quality
"Ok - the signs were here fast, but the images are not as sharp as shown on the proof."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: The response was fast, and the customer service was excellent
"It was easy and fast"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: The mistake with the holes . Should ve been clearer what the holes are for
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Design Tool
"The design was good. I was very disappointed with the punch out holes . I was under the impression the holes were for the the metal holders, but they’re not , just look like a mistake."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: U guys are awesome
"Very smooth and easy"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: On time-fast service
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Nothing, everything was great
"Was fast, Just what I ordered."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Great customer service
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Nothing, everything was great
"Easy to work with. Excellent company to do business with."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: My product costs less than the cost of shipping
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Shipping Price
"Ordering was super easy! And when I called to confirm my design would print ok, customer service was AWESOME!!!"
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.92 based on 1,334 reviews