Signs On The Cheap Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

How would you rate Signs On The Cheap ?

"Better than expected"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Shipping too expensive
"Great. Got just what we were looking for."
"Excellent!"
"Excellent.....no muss, no fuss......"
"Order was fast. Great! Only negative - the metal frames are very short (sign is by the ground). Not what I expected or wanted."
"Great signs!"
"Signs came out as expected. Turn around time was quick, customer service was helpful with questions before I ordered. I would order from them again."
"Online setup of the sign was relatively easy. Signs were delivered as ordered and in a timely fashion."
"It all went well."
"The entire process was terrific! Thank You"
"It was fast and easy to create my sign. It was delivered to me very quickly! I am very happy with my purchase!"
"Fast and effecient!"
"The sig design was easy and my signs arrived ahead of schedule. they look great and I got two leads immediately."
"Your process was super easy. I ordered the signs and got them quickly. Very pleased with the entire process. Will order again from you. Thanks"
"Quick and easy."
"Easy, quick turnaround and a good product. What more could anyone want? Great to work with. Thanks!"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"My sign was not the correct image very disappointed."
"Easy to navigate the design, ordered and it shipped the same day. I received the order faster than the stakes to put them in the ground! Will use/recommend this company again!"
"very good experience---Great Customer service, delivery as promised, quality of what was delivered excellent.Reasonable price. Made in America."
"Great - no problems and the sign arrived quickly!"
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.95 based on 640 reviews