Signs On The Cheap Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Under an hour
"The uploaded artwork must not have been high enough resolution. The sign came out a little digitized in the printing."
Posted 23 minutes ago
"Awesome, Fast and Easy!"
"Nice job, overall. The product was fast, simple, and easy to complete. A few of the black stickers had a thin, white edge and I needed to cut them myself with a scissor. Shy of that, it was perfect! Thank you."
"A little confusing but got thru it"
"the design and ordering experience was great. No issues, they were print as we had designed them. The reason I rated only "Good" was because of the shipping charge. In this day of free shipping. I was a little taken back by the cost of shipping and the fact that we had to pay sale tax also. We were initially buying additional item, but with the cost of shipping and tax, we back off. But overall quite good!"
"Super easy and lots of options."
"Very fast and reasonably priced especially for a small orders. I would recommend using them."
"Awesome!!! Cheap, fast delivery.... will use again!!!"
"you messed up my order to the point where you called me and told me that you had to refund me by money."
"very easy to use."
"Signs are awesome! Love the way they turned out."
"Excellent- the service rep was extremely helpful in re-ordering the same signs."
"I wasn't happy with my order. The signs were small and the color i expected to be red was actually a burnt orange."
"This company is actually 'thieves" in that they rob you of your state tax. They are in Texas and charge you tax from your state, which is not the law. They also say 1/2 shipping and just jack the shipping cost as well."
"Very easy to use, thanks."
"very good service"
"We have been a long-time customer of SignsOnTheCheap and have ordered the exact same signs for our business on numerous occasions. Our last order of 100 signs was delivered and the color wasn't the vivid red it had always been in the past but a washed-out pink. I reached out to customer service and they were very helpful and polite but placed the blame on an error in the artwork, the same artwork they had printed from many, many times before. Their solution was for me to eat most of the cost of a re-print or return the signs and receive a fraction of a refund in what we paid. Unfortunately, I will be buying signs somewhere else in the future. R.Roberts"
"Everything went perfect until I delivery, when 5 of my 4'x8' signs did not deliver and I still do not have a tracking number on them during my most vital time of my campaign. I love the quality of the signs I have and I love the design, but the 5 missing signs is a critical impact to my campaign."
"Very bad experience. The signs I received were not the ones I designed - they were for a different campaign. I was assured (twice) that my sign would be reprinted and expedited to me. That did not happen. Instead, I was informed the signs would not be reprinted and I would receive a refund - which I have not received. I also missed the deadline for getting my signs out - because I believed the assurances."
"Sign came out GREAT/LOVE IT. There should be a way to communicate to you folks that you would like to have 3 holes on top and sides of sign borders etc etc."
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.68 based on 2,423 reviews