Signs On The Cheap Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

How would you rate Signs On The Cheap ?

If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Damaged in transit
"It was ok, the signs arrived with about 10 damaged and some a bit warped. They're somewhat see through which isn't common so that's strange."
Posted 1 hour ago
"It was easy and enjoyable."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very easy to design and order. Sign was exactly what I designed. Quick delivery."
"We recently ordered signs from a different company who charged almost four-times as much for the same exact sign that we received from Signs on the Cheap. The design team made sure that my sign looked exactly the way I wanted before they printed them and when you are ordering 100 signs that is very important. I could not be happier with my experience."
"I love using this site. It is so easy and simple. Every time I need a sign made I come back here. Love the quality, price and fast shipping."
"Fantastic! Website was easy and user-friendly. Order printed and shipped quickly. Very happy with signs!"
"Absolutely top notch customer service. Received timely and the signs are beautiful!! I get tons of compliments on how well the stand out! Thank you!"
"Fast delivery, signs look great. Thanks!"
"Easy to design and place order. Pricing was very fair and delivery was on or before the estimated date."
"Delivered very quickly as promised."
"This was my second order and it was great!!"
"It was great- the team is always friendly and helpful!"
"Great! No problems."
"very good. Easy, cheap and fast!"
"My design and ordering experience was simple and straightforward."
"Fast and easy."
"Excellent experience, thanks!"
"Very smoothly!"
"very nice and fast"
"Fantastic! Very good quality, very fast, very affordable"
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.97 based on 156 reviews