Signs On The Cheap Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Telephone
"It was easy to order. However I did not like that there was a big shipping cost tacked on at the end. There was no warning... Otherwise it was fine."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Shipping too expensive
"I have had a very good experience so far. Customer service has been awesome. I will be receiving my signs next week so, I really can't comment on them at this time. However, I'm sure they will be great."
"Designing and ordering was easy. Will definitely use again."
"Signs On The Cheap offer a great value in their products for the pricing and have been very responsive in any questions or concerns that I've had when placing orders. Thank you Kelsey for your help with my orders!"
"The software was easy to work with to design a sign from scratch. I wish we could've edited a line without deleting the whole line to fix it. The shipping and handling is too much. We are church and it would've been nice to use our tax exemption number."
"pretty easy and fast."
"Really easy! I am eager to see the final product."
"Very fast shipping and great product. I will order from this website again."
"We were very happy with the signs we received and will be using this website for our future needs."
"The experience was great. The person who answered the phone was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I had trouble uploading my file, but the tech fixed my issue and was very professional and patient."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Pricing
"Expensive but shipped quickly. I'll shop around next time."
"Very easy and looks proffesional"
"My experience at SignsOnTheCheap.com was excellent. I was able to design my signs, place the order and receive the finished signs faster and more effectively than using our local major franchise sign company. I now have this site bookmarked for all future signage needs."
"Everything worked out great. I really like the quality of my signs and the delivery was very quick. I thought part of my order was missing, and so I called customer service for help. It turns out it was my mistake, but the customer service rep was extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I wasn't expecting that!"
"I did not have a great deal of interaction with staff. However, I did have a question and called. The person that assisted me was knowledgeable, polite and professional. It is hard to speak to the quality of the signs as I have yet to receive them."
"The experience was outstanding, the only reason I did not rate it a 5 star, was I thought the total bill was still pretty high. But otherwise, I got my signs fast and everything looked great!"
"Easy, quick and awesome!"
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.93 based on 1,089 reviews