Signs On The Cheap Reviews

Read Signs On The Cheap Reviews

1-866-661-9239

service@signsonthecheap.com

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy
The ordering experience could have gone a little smoother. (We are a non-profit and needed to send in tax exemption paperwork but that process was a little long and arduous!)
Timeframe of shipping was great. Customization process and auto mockup was great and easy! My only issues are that the corners of my sign came damaged, and parts of the design work already had scratch marks in it. Quality seems great other than that.... Pretty bummed about the flaws it came with though.
Easy to use the website, The colors look brighter on the computer than in real life. Shipping was fairly quick also. A nice quality product.
My only problem is i didn't realize i had no way to display them. Is there a sign holder for this paticular size. REGINA
Had a few issues with design and rep couldn't help. Otherwise it was good.
The ordering experience was very good it was simple to use and worked out very well for me. The design part was easy to use as well.
I got my for sale sign and metal post! It looks like itll last for awhile! The sign looks a little wimpy but I'm hoping its stronger than it looks! I only give it 4 stars! But I still haven't got my bumper sticker?? Is it on it's way?
Had some issues maneuvering thru the website but one call to your customer support line worked!
Until the signs showed up I could not realize that their size was too small and the name on the 1st line should have been done in white letters. These are probably my fault but the preview did not help make them obvious.
I don't know that it was a particularly good price and I likely could have gotten cheaper elsewhere, as what I had printed was very simple, but 4 stars for how easy it was to order, how fast it arrived, and because the sign turned out exactly like the proof.
Very easy to design your own sign. Shipping was a bit of a shocker as the sign was almost as much as shipping.
Everything was good. But Shipping was a little expensive and made the cost go up quite a bit more than I expected.
Nice job, overall. The product was fast, simple, and easy to complete. A few of the black stickers had a thin, white edge and I needed to cut them myself with a scissor. Shy of that, it was perfect! Thank you.
the design and ordering experience was great. No issues, they were print as we had designed them. The reason I rated only "Good" was because of the shipping charge. In this day of free shipping. I was a little taken back by the cost of shipping and the fact that we had to pay sale tax also. We were initially buying additional item, but with the cost of shipping and tax, we back off. But overall quite good!
Sign came out GREAT/LOVE IT. There should be a way to communicate to you folks that you would like to have 3 holes on top and sides of sign borders etc etc.
OK. A little confusing and had to start over a few times to get it right, but worked. Very surprised at the cost of shipping. More than the cost of the sign which was in the around $25.
The signs and stands are top quality but the $30 delivery fee is outrageous!
Super quick delivery. My only problem was they didnt offer bright red as a color when choosing letter color.
Super easy interface. Time to receipt was not the same as advertised.
the online ordering and shipment went great! Super fast and accurate, but some of my signs were scratched and one corner was bent. The coating comes off very easy so I may have to spray tehm with a coat of matte urathane or something. They look really good though.
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.65 based on 2,595 reviews