Signs On The Cheap Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"It came out just like I had hoped. Just one thing though....The color was not as bright as it looked on the computer. It came in pink when it should have been a NEON pink."
Posted 54 minutes ago
"Good & smooth. I had my own artwork, but the final came back in a lighter Red than I already owned. Not a really big deal. The difference was that the former ones (from another company) were glossy with a white border, and bright Red, new ones were Satin, no border and a 'dull' Red. Honestly, it's all good..."
"The price was great! The speed was great! The customer service was great!The red on the golden yellow background when printed....came out to be orange instead of a bright red. The posts/stands, bend real easy and that's just regular soil."
"Good very fast"
"Very good. Printing came out sharp and in the positions I designed. Shipping costs seemed high to me."
"The sign looks good however the picture came out a different color."
"The only complaint I have is I would like a w and H behind the dimensions so I am sure which is width and which is height."
"Team is good. I was disappointed to discover I had to pay for shipping on this order."
"Good. Had a little trouble on a couple of the signs I looked at when trying to go back and edit. Good selection to choose from."
"Great experience loved it"
"Design was beautiful and shipping time was exceptional. We were shorted 3 stakes so we had to create something to post two of the signs. That didn't work well"
"It wasn't too difficult to figure out. I have experience with Powerpoint and Publisher, so I think that helped. I don't know how my parents would do trying to design a sign on this site, however. Overall, it was good."
"The only reason I give a 4 instead of a 5 is that it was hard to reach you via phone."
"I designed my sign on my phone. I found that it was somewhat difficult, as the design tools and the actual layout of the sign would not stay in frame. And the design tools would not always be available to edit my sign. But I got through it.. I'm sure that I will enjoy the final product! A friend of mine encouraged me to visit your site. Next time I'll use my laptop."
"Easy to design exactly what I wanted. Quality is very good. Only disappointment was that the stakes were sent separately and arrived several days later. There was no indication that they would come separately and on a different day."
"Easy to design and edit on your website. However, after placing and paying for order I received confusing error messages so I had to call to get them resolved."
"The design app was a little sensitive when I moved text boxes (I had to refresh the page a few times, but it worked out). You may want to look into that ... the entire page content would somehow look like I hit select all (like the page text was highlighted, even though I was hitting an arrow to move the text box in the design frame). I couldn't see the design or some of the controls, so I hit save and then went back into edit mode, but if it was harder than that I would have left your site."
"This was my first visit to your website and I found it very easy to use. My only grip is your charges are very expensive."
"came quickly, however a few of our signs were missing color at the top of the sign. other than that it was very good"
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.73 based on 2,161 reviews