Signs On The Cheap Reviews

Read Signs On The Cheap Reviews

1-866-661-9239

service@signsonthecheap.com

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy
I wanted red but I got orange which did not stand out as good as red would have.
Not good - received the metal stands with out the signs
TOO EXPENSIVE, THIS BETTER LOOK LIKE IT'S MADE FROM CARTIER :( :)
Very poor. They charged me $70 in shipping and taxes afterwards. This makes the sale very misleading
too much for shipping
Twice opted out but contknue to be contacted. Wentt with another company. Cheaper signs, better shipping costs . Look around .
site freezes up all the time even when writing reviews
.kb;fvbv
The sign color washed out the lettering to where you cant even tell there are words on the sign. In the proof it did not appear washed out. So I have 50 useless signs because there unreadable.
I expected there to be no white border around our order, but the signs have a large white border which does not look right.
I have not received the signs I ordered but the order process was very cumbersome. The site has a lot of quirks. The chat people are no help at all.
I didn't get my signs
Horrible customer service, I will never order from here again! Maybe the guy was having a bad day but don’t need to treat customers bad! 0 stars from me
.....................fffffffffffffffffff
Upset that my order was cancelled when I talked to someone at your company 14 days ago via the phone and the order was suppose to be produced.
When the shipping at $16 is more than the cost of 2 x 8oz. signs at $15 then you know you just got a great deal...right, and I know from the last time I got signs that the poor packaging is not the cost, unfortunately I need the style I designed and the quality is good so I am stuck, just looking for a little fairness.
Very frustrating- we purchased a sign - spent several hundred dollars and you don’t have a stand to hold it. Would have been nice to know prior to spending the money.
excited to get my items thank you
Not open sunday