Signs On The Cheap Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"Not only did my sign take quite a while to arrive, but when it did, it was missing the yard stakes I paid for. Bill at customer service (very nice and professional) was nice enough to offer overnight shipping to rectify it, as I purchased these for an event. However, he later had to call me back to let me know that the would not be sending them overnight per his managers. Unfortunate- I will NOT be doing business with this company again. The customer should ALWAYS be first priority and if you mess up- you fix it- no matter the cost! I manufacture a product and would never treat my customer this way. I guess this is a good reminder for me to know what it feels like to get poor customer service and to remind myself to always go above and beyond. Signs on the Cheap, you missed it!"
"have not received order"
"NOT GOOD, Have Not seen any SIGN YET!!!!"
"My order was delivered to the wrong address and UPS is tracking and tracing it."
"Hi, SOTC: You asked my opinion, so here's the deal: I'm counting on your product being truly excellent or, otherwise, we're history. My experience with your website and the ordering process was such that I would not recommend it to my worst enemy! I wanted the sign, above, to be my prototype and I would make slight modifications, such as lot # and price, as I went along. Well, your web site is not set up to allow me to do that. If I saved a sign to my shopping cart and then tried to make mods to the details, the original would disappear from the shopping cart. I tried to chat and all your chatters were on potty break or some such so I phoned twice and spoke with two different help guys. They were both really nice but didn't have a clue. I went to the trouble of setting up an account with logon and password and then saved my prototype. No luck. It probably went to heaven with all my other layouts. Then I forgot the prototype and just laid out an initial order, about seven designs of two examples each, saving each and putting it individually, into the shopping cart. I didn't want to do it this way because there was no standardization as to spacing and font size and so forth. Then I needed to check with my wife as to which credit card to use (being extra careful to log out properly from my account). I'd swear they were still there when I logged back in but I went to all the trouble to finally check out and the message came back "ain't nothin" in your shopping cart". Believe it or not, my time invested in the project was sufficient that I became determined to see it through. Then I went to "saved signs" and everything was there, about a dozen different layouts, good, bad and ugly. But the layout was so small I could hardly tell them apart. I tried to keep and move the good ones to the shopping cart and delete the undesirable ones. That, too, proved to be very difficult with the delete function not seeming to work but the font so small I really couldn't be sure if the duplicates were deleting or not. So that brings us up to today. If some really good product actually shows up on my door step I'll let you know. Bob [delivery hasn't occurred yet]"
"Find someone else for your signs"
"I got someone else’s order."
"The text is fuzzy and pixelated. The bright red logo we use a faded pink/peach color. We will not be able to use these. Very disappointed"
"They get you on the front end by getting you cheap prices (Reasonable), BUT, they OVERCHARGE and make up their full prices in shipping cost. Overnight shipping for a 2x3 sign is $300 inside the US. Normal shipping $30.00 Don't even try to call customer service, NO HELP and RUDE agent on the phone that refuse to refund you and say that they cant do anything. I would really support Local Businesses in this case, the price comes up to the same amount."
"The sign was blurry and you tried to make me pay for a second shipping to get a reprint. Who does that? Finally had to threaten to inform the BBB and State Attorney General’s office to rectify and get a proper refund when all I wanted was a simple, hassle-free reprint done professionally. Not again!"
"Ordering experience was awful. They gave me the option on free three day shipping, I ordered my signs a week ago and have not gotten them, instead, they had delivered me the sticks for them an that’s it. My event is very soon and I really cannot wait any longer for those signs. If I ordered them to be delivered in three days, they should be here in three days. Absolutely ridiculous. I will not be recommending them to anyone."
"Sign came in damaged, big crease in it, not good!"
"You claimed it will be shipped next day. You sent it UPS ground. why did you lie on your website?"
"Signs were hardly legible and low quality"
"Never was able to receive the sign frames, in time for our event that the signs were bought for. BAD EXPERIENCE!"
"They sent me an email claiming my order was shipped when in fact it had not been!! My eta ended up changing five days out from original date given!!!"
"Shipping was a rip off"
"I was told if I placed my order by 4:00 the product would ship out the next day. That was not even close to correct. I called and was told the order would not even go into production for another 2 days. I canceled the order and will never attempt to buy from these people again. I paid with Paypal and still no refund. These people are not very reliable."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Did not ship on time as promised and missed the party I needed it for
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Delivery Time
"Bad. Did not ship on time as promised, therefore did not receive in time. Said I would be getting a refund, yet hasn't been received."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"I was overcharged for shipping and no one has contacted me to fix it."
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.84 based on 1,611 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access