Signs On The Cheap Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Under an hour
"Customer service is the worst. Signs were postponed so I had to cancel my order. They offered me expedited shipping for and extra $250 after they delayed the printing. The guy on the phone was one of the rudest people I had ever spoken to. Obviously, they are cheap for a reason."
"The first few times I ordered from you the signs were great! The last two groups were terrible! The colors were faded and wrong! I spent a lot of money on these signs to have to apologize to my customers because the were so awful! Your customer service said they fell in the guidelines for being correct I strongly disagree! So I really don't think I can take a chance on spending my money with your company. Thanks Carrie Weston"
"you messed up my order to the point where you called me and told me that you had to refund me by money."
"I wasn't happy with my order. The signs were small and the color i expected to be red was actually a burnt orange."
"This company is actually 'thieves" in that they rob you of your state tax. They are in Texas and charge you tax from your state, which is not the law. They also say 1/2 shipping and just jack the shipping cost as well."
"We have been a long-time customer of SignsOnTheCheap and have ordered the exact same signs for our business on numerous occasions. Our last order of 100 signs was delivered and the color wasn't the vivid red it had always been in the past but a washed-out pink. I reached out to customer service and they were very helpful and polite but placed the blame on an error in the artwork, the same artwork they had printed from many, many times before. Their solution was for me to eat most of the cost of a re-print or return the signs and receive a fraction of a refund in what we paid. Unfortunately, I will be buying signs somewhere else in the future. R.Roberts"
"Very bad experience. The signs I received were not the ones I designed - they were for a different campaign. I was assured (twice) that my sign would be reprinted and expedited to me. That did not happen. Instead, I was informed the signs would not be reprinted and I would receive a refund - which I have not received. I also missed the deadline for getting my signs out - because I believed the assurances."
"My design process was fine but I paid $50. to have the signs delivered and they are still not here. If I do not get them in the next few days I will no longer need them. The website said that they would take two days to make and that I would have them in a week. The delay is unacceptable."
"colors werent right adn my logo was stretched looked horrible"
"Do not buy from this company, especially the double sided signs. They are so cheap that when you take out into sunlight the reverse side shows through making the text not legible. I spoke with Deseray from their customer service team and she said I could have a $90 credit or reprint the designs single sided. After two week and no email confirmations, I called them back and spoke with Brytni, who said I could not have signs reprinted unless I paid for them. After 30 min of horrible customer service, I chose to take the $90 refund and never do business again. I will find another company who does not have such sketchy business practices. Look online and you will see that other customers have the same issue."
"Where are my signs? Asking for a review I don't have any dam signs!"
"The colors don't look like the colors on the computer screen. The signs don't have and holes to hang them. Which I ordered them with holes. I didn't get a call to review my order. Never will order agin from here. The quality look very cheap."
"I was happy with my first order and we did another round of signs. The second set of signs came and they didn't look the same. It was blurry and not the same gray. We called customer service and they never called me back."
"HORRIBLE!! It took 2 weeks after my order date to receive my sign. I missed two campaign events in that timeframe. I went to the debate without MY SIGNS!! I tracked the packaging and it was order a week after I paid for the sign when it was told to me that the signs were being shipped out the same day. The last person I talked to was exceptional but it was after the disaster!!"
"Still haven’t recorded my signs and never received a tracking number either when I placed the other."
"Not great as I ordered 3.5 X 2 and got a 2 X 3,5 instead"
"Bad they lost my order"
"Still have not received half of my order"
"Signs came folded and it looks like they were broken in half's. Printing was good. Shipping probably messed up. But the box should say NO FOLDING!"
"I had ordered a 3.5 X 2 design and got a 2 X 3.5 product. The ordering process itself was tedious as I had to contact customer service multiple times as wanted a two sided product with different sign on both sides. Even after talking to customer service they got the product wrong."
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.68 based on 2,454 reviews