Signs On The Cheap Reviews

1-866-661-9239

service@signsonthecheap.com

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy
THIS automatically SELECTED A VERY HIGH SHIPPING CHARGE
Lettering of the signs were bleeding. I sent a picture of the product but they wanted me to take pictures of all the printed signs (20 pieces). I just threw them away and went to my local printer. It's better to support your local community and see the finished product at hand.
customer service don't answer.
Low prices, but high shipping. I felt a little cheated.
my signs were not proof read and were missing an s
very nice
Shipping is crazyyyyyyyy high!!! whyyyy
Waay over priced
to high
$80 DOLLARS SHIPPING! wHAT?
its kinda expensive
fast
It took 10 times to process credit card
I thought the shipping charges were outrageous. I purchased a rowing machine which box was 5 feet by 4 feet by 3 feet and the shipping was less than for these signs! You should also have better options for shipping. I did call because I could not find the red color and the assistant on the phone was very polite and helpful....so I was feeling good about the purchase...until I saw the shipping charges! Come On! Amazon ships cheaper than you do....so your discount language is a rip off!
Ordered Red signs, was sent ORANGE signs, was told by Customer Service it was my fault, but I chose RED from their template and they refused to assist me, Customer service rep was rude stepping on me not allowing me to finish my sentence already having her response, very unprofessional company and shoddy work,lost $157 dollars! Never again.
Z
They are called signs on the Cheap because the signs are cheap...but the shipping is INSANE! You pay more than 50% of your total purchase just for shipping.Thats where they get you! UGGH! My order was $25 and I paid almost $62 in shipping? WTH ?
expensive shipping. definitely shouldn't cost so much to ship such a light product
they charge $60 for shipping! rip off!
good