Signs On The Cheap Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"Your signs are great. I've ordered them in the past, liked them and your service, which is why I returned. This time however, the ordering experience was terrible: prices changed on the site every time I logged in, the cart never held my order, hone reps couldn't answer my questions about it with any clarity. I had to ask for a supervisor to get good help. Chris was great - got me the price I expected- processed my order- signs are on the way."
"Everything was easy if I could do it. I tried on Vistaprint and could not figure out how to customize my sign. The freight charge was a rip off and obviously a profit center. I believed "on the cheap" until the freight rate was added."
"Our sign logo is red.but when i recived our sign they look orange .didnt like it"
"the signs arrived quickly and at a good price, but the logo was blurry. The resolution of the image was probably not high enough, but there was no warning to that effect as I have seen with other websites."
"The price is great, and the signs are as expected however I get three emails a day from this company and they are very annoying there is no option to unsubscribe"
"Shipping costs are very high and hidden until the end."
"The signs were ok. Only ok, because the lettering was a little blurry. The sign are a good price, but that gets out done by increased shipping charges. Then the never stop sending you emails."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Shipping too expensive
"not impressive, too expensive to design, you should include the stakes, you are already charging for shipping."
"The process of creating my sign and ordering was a breeze. I only rated a 3 because I have received my signs yet and the shipping was high."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Pricing
"Expensive but shipped quickly. I'll shop around next time."
"Your preview of my sign re -order would only show 1 side of the sign. I had to email to confirm the other side. Your email response was good. But, your web site should have been able to show me both sides of the re-order."
"I wish the cart would save the designs so you an come back later. It was really frustrating having to do it all over."
"Experience was normal, I was just surprised to see a considerable price increase over last year. I have never looked elsewhere for signs before, but did so after noticing the increase."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor print quality
"My signs came out kind of faded and hard to read in the sun. The design i made looked much fuller and larger more legible fonts. I feel like i waisted a lot of my bandit sign budget and i am very dissapointed with the results"
"Ok, but shipping cost was outrageous."
"Open House signs on the computer we're centered. But when I received. The where not even close.. very upset. I would be laughed at if I used... 3 of the 5 metal signs where all scratched up..... The big sign 4x8. Looked good"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor general product quality
"Design Experience went well, Uploaded my own design with no problems. Ordering went well, relieved the signs quickly. My issue is my image was to extend to the edges of the sign and it was shrunk with a 1" or so white border around it. Now have 100 signs that did not meet my full expectation."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"Signs we great quality however text colours were not correct. 2 different shades of blue"
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.87 based on 1,560 reviews