Signs On The Cheap Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Under an hour
"The uploaded artwork must not have been high enough resolution. The sign came out a little digitized in the printing."
"The design process was not bad at all. However, my order was delayed and did not arrive on time. CSR stated that the signs were delayed in the production process... The company did refund my shipping because of their error and that was the correct way to handle it. Will I recommend you-Yes, will I use you again-Yes. So you did not lose a customer."
"Design and order was fine up until the shipping was ridiculous. Turns out you seem to be sending 3 signs of the same size in two different shipments. I would have changed the order to save the extra $10 had I known. Almost made me cancel the order, but I tried it and got burned."
"The prices are good, but the interface needs some work. Needed to have four different yard signs that all had the same design but with one difference between each of the four designs. There is no way to duplicate a design, so I had to start from scratch with each of the four designs. Just features like that that would make it easier to use."
"shipping was ridiculously expensive"
"I did not like the huge surprise of shipping costs. Besides that iy worked pretty well. Would have ordered alot more if shipping didnt skyrocket"
"Customer Service is very helpful! Our logo and type was a bit fuzzy close up but seeing the signs from afar - they look great!"
"The signs are durable and very reasonably priced but the shipping cost of $30 is over the top."
"I ordered signs originally on 9/19 - 100 with wires. They came in and the lettering was too small to see from the road and too light in color. They will be a waste of $383 - I had told them to make the lettering bigger. Anyways, I reordered signs - 50 so they would ship faster and be processed faster on 9/27 after seeing the signs. I was told I would get them on 10/2 and just got notice they will be in on 10/4 - I suppose I am partly to blame for the 9/19 order being sized wrong and light but I did tell the person to make the lettering bigger."
"It was ok. I was very surprised at the exorbitant cost of shipping."
"It was super easy to design the sign online. But I was asked to review it even before the signs showed up, which is annoying"
"The ordering experience was quite easy. However, I will reserve my final judgment after I receive the product."
"Easy to start but hard to change format issues. HOWEVER, very disappointed in the delivered product. Background color is much different than what I picked."
"Nothing special - did what we needed to do - I think?"
"My order was supposed to be 100 signs and 100 stakes. I don't know why another 100 stakes was added. I called to explain it and have it adjusted. After being on hold a long time, she finally said the order has been changed and I would get a credit on my card. I have not received an email receipt acknowledging the change in order and the credit. My trust is wavering; that is why I chose the star in the middle."
"My campaign signs were very nice .. how ever the shipping price was way to much.. I can buy car parts that weight a lot more and are bigger than my signs.. for way less.. the price of shipping is the only reason I won't use this company again"
"The design ordering was easy. The site is bad. I have tried to set up an account with passwords multiple times. It never works. I even tried to change password no go. I tried to print a receipt confirmation and just get a white screen."
"Love the sign still waiting for my frames. Frames were not sent by mistake have been waiting for two weeks."
"Both were simple; however, the design for the sign as seen on the web does not reflect in the actual sign. In short, you cannot read part of the sign. Won't order from this company again since web is not representational of the final product."
"Promo changes everytime you go to checkout"
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.68 based on 2,435 reviews