Signs On The Cheap Reviews

Read Signs On The Cheap Reviews

1-866-661-9239

service@signsonthecheap.com

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy
My 3 color design ended up being a 4 color! So not sure how the mix up occurred. But the 4th unwanted text color is difficult to see. Shipping was expensive.
I really got screwed on the shipping. What I thought was going to be a good deal turned to not be. I completed my order but I’ll use someone else next time.
bad quality
you let a miss spelling go by you
I was excited to receive our signs but then was disappointed when I opened the box. When I ordered, I clicked the that I wanted our signs double sided but it was only single sided. The design looked good but I really needed them double sided.
When working this up online everything looked great I was really pleased with the product when I got it except for the blue was a very dark blue and was over black. Not easily seen. We bought these signs as a fundraiser but have only sold one. Now I am trying to figure out a way to spray paint the dark blue so that it will show up but not ruin the signs. If perhaps someone was on staff there that could have sent me an email that said we suggest a different color..... A big money pit instead of a fundraiser for a non-profit.
Ok, ordering was pretty straight forward.
I ordered my original sign on a Saturday evening and liked how the process went until I placed the order and then saw the shipping cost was astronomical at over $40. I immediately used your Chat feature, which no one was available, but left a message to immediately cancel the order. Also emailed you asking to cancel. No response until Sunday evening when I got an email stating the sign had shipped. Monday I called and talked to customer service. She couldn't do anything about it except she gave me a $20 credit to help. I found out that the sign that shipped was only one sided, when I thought I had ordered two sided. Learned that when you edit the sign because of say a typo the options reset to default. I decided to order a second sign so I could have traffic on the street see the signage from either direction, like I originally wanted. Then I was sold on ordering the Sandwich Board to hold the two signs. This stuff all added up to quite a high cost just to get a sign in the yard. When I got the signs and the sandwich board I noted that the packaging was good, but both signs had breakage in one corner area. I had to repair with duct tape and clear packaging tape. The sandwich board was designed for portrait signs. The signs I ordered were landscape. Size was 24" x 36". So now I had to mount the two signs on the sandwich board with about 6" on each end hanging out beyond the sides of the sandwich board. Why did the customer service rep not know this was going to be an issue?? Lastly, I had to debate with the customer service rep that the two signs needed to have the arrow go in opposite directions so each sign would point to the house. My experience was not good. But the signs do look nice and will do the job.
Ordered 25 signs and 25 stakes. Somehow got billed for 50 stakes. Now I'm told that credit for the 25 extra stakes will take 4 days to credit to my credit card when I contacted customer service within 5 min of the order. What's that all about!!!
Delivery the next day , bs where r my signs?
While the signs looked good and like what I ordered, the frames I ordered were damaged. The box they came in was VERY damaged and the frames inside were slightly bent at the legs. They are heavy metal so whatever bent those legs took some serious force.
Designing was easy although limited. I haven’t received the product to review it, but the site advertise a next day delivery but once you place the order you receive an email saying the product will be delivered in 10 days. So I find the site misleading, since I based my decision on the quick turnaround and was willing to pay a higher shipping fee than other competitors considering it the time of arrival, but that is just a trick. Very disappointing.
Everything went perfect until I delivery, when 5 of my 4'x8' signs did not deliver and I still do not have a tracking number on them during my most vital time of my campaign. I love the quality of the signs I have and I love the design, but the 5 missing signs is a critical impact to my campaign.
The phone lines were busy so I used the call back option twice and never received a call. I wish that I would’ve compared prices and shipping. You production is quick but shipping takes too long, after I placed this order I received two offers from others that offered free shipping and I would’ve received it in 2-3 days. I emailed to ask if it could be expedited but never heard back. Very frustrating to say the least. Melinda Grant- 330-340-3610 Email: gem1@roadrunner.com
First issue was/is I keep getting emails asking me to complete come back and complete my order even after order was shipped. Second, the websites states shipping within 24 hours of placing order. Not true. My order was placed morning of 10/3 and wasn't shipped until 10/7. Shipping cost half of what the signs did and its still going to take a week to receive IF its delivered when UPS says its supposed too.
Delivery address software would not take p.o. box even as a second address. Signs shipped it UPS but UPS handed it off to the USPS for unexplained but not unexpected reasons. When I contacted Signs they claimed I could enter my p.o. box as a second address (blatently false) and offered a refund minus $9+ shipping despite the problem being of their own making. Totally unsatisfactory, disappointing.
The very first set of signs I bought from you was perfect. Every set since then has been flawed. This latest set, the two colors weren’t properly aligned, which is usually the problem. One previous set was also inaccurate with the color, as if the printer was low on ink.
My signs look like they were printed on draft mode and are so light they can’t even been seen from the car. I’m really disappointed.
I liked the look of my riders but the shipping was too expensive to make it more of an advantage to order from you versus a local or national company. By the time I added the high cost you charged for shipping. It cost more per item than others.
My signs are supposed to be red white and blue not pink white and blue. Your printing quality is not good. Also, the border on the sign is huge due to the limitations of your online system.
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.65 based on 2,595 reviews