Signs On The Cheap Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Quality Control and Customer Service leaves something to be desired. I ordered two sizes of Signs with same graphics. The Smaller signs arrived and one was cut off on one side. All of the Larger signs did not have the back sides reversed. I contacted them immediately and they said it would take another week to fix. I told them I needed them by Friday for a Large Open House I was having. They agreed they would Rush them to me and have them to me by Friday 9/13. They didn't come and now I think I see where they are due on the 19th. Service Sucks!"
"The design was great, the issue I had was a mistake on my part but I feel your company has some responsibility also. While preparing to process my sale I changed the quantity from 100 to 50 and evidently when I did it changed my signs from two sided back to one sided. I received one sided and wanted two sided."
"That part was fine. The color on my signs was not right when I received them and the print was fuzzy. I sent a vector file to them they Dropbox but had to load an image online due to size. I spoke to someone on the phone and they said they would use the vector file. It does not look like that happened."
"design and ordering was fine. Unfortunately they weren't shipped when we were told and then when they were shipped, we were told they had arrived by UPS but when we checked they were not there. They either were stolen or UPS delivered to wrong address. Waiting for instructions on what next."
"Problem is that the design format doesn't show that the eyelets cut off the words.... It would be better to have a shaded or marked area that this is where the eyelets go and you could make the text smaller or in a different area of the sign."
"The signs I bought were too flimsy and bent as soon as I tightened the bolts!"
"The "cheap sign with wire stakes was almost 20.00 each. Not the cheap sign advertised. Only a refund for the advertised price (starting) and the end cost will make this right."
"You have cheap prices, but at the end , there is no meaning for the cheap prices because of the sooooo expensive shipping charges. The quality of the product though is excellent. Thank you."
"My first time placing an order and they lost my package in the mail. Then they tell me they’ll send reprints but cannot give me an order number or tracking number to find out when my package will arrive. All they said was that it would be generated and shipped within 24 hours with expedited service."
"Unfortunately my design was altered. The placement was off and it was distorted. Otherwise the quality would have been great."
"The colors printed are very light no very visible at the distance"
"................."
"I was told that the signs would be made so the arrows would be reflected on the other side. It was to ensure that one direction would be on both sides, instead of opposing directions. However, my UTurn signs have UTurns on both sides of the sign and aren't usable. And my Straight Arrow signs are blank on the other side. I ordered these alongside a coagent in the office and they received a call to confirm their signs would have this taken care of on their signs. However, for mine, they came incorrectly, with no phone call. I wish someone would have at least let me know, since we had gotten confirmation already that it wouldn't be a problem; when in actuality, it was."
"No reply to emails sent to the"
"My artwork was stretched during printing and as a result, my signs are useless because the branding is off. My logo should be round, but came back oval. Otherwise, speed and sign quality are great."
"I am giving 2 stars only because I thought the signs would be printed on both sides. So, I have to use 2 signs for every spot so in essence I only received half of what I thought I was ordering."
"The Colors do not match the image. They are faded. The red is more pink than red. Very disappointed"
"Sign post was rusted in several spots in the box. Also base was packaged while still wet and cardboard from box was heavily stuck/adhered to "A" surfaces. Meaning a very poor cosmetic appearance. Please advise Brian"
"I ordered a sign with lettering on both sides. The second side has the lettering upside down from the front side. Now when it is displayed, one side reads properly, the other side is inverted. Useless."
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.73 based on 2,161 reviews