Signs On The Cheap Reviews

Read Signs On The Cheap Reviews

1-866-661-9239

service@signsonthecheap.com

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy
Sign design was extremely glitchy and hard to navigate. The deal for the signs does not work either
I was not able to search the website to find mounting hardware to add to my order because it wasn't included (it should have been) so I called support. The support agent tried to help me by adding the mount hardware to my order for me because I still wasn't able to find it even with her trying to talk me to it. She then placed me on hold for a very long time until the survey recording came on and the call ended.
shipping cost to high
Shipping charges are unusually high. That must be where you are trying to up change me
My confirmation will not print so can someone call me friday? Thanks
expensive shipping
Sign is nice quality, but the words are crooked
TOO EXPENSIVE
Every step you take towards creating your signs increases the price even if you're looking for the bare minimum yard sign. A misleading marketing process to lure you to the checkout screen. They know the offer the cheapest product and that you spent time applying your custom design and that you won't turn back after investing your time in the design process.
Very overpriced shipping.
the shipping cost is a real turn off....especially when I was initially told that delivery could be made in 3-4 days - and on that there was NO MENTION of needing to PAY A PREMIUM. So as fine as the phone service was I feel misled and very disappointed. So placing my order now 6/8 I was expecting delivery by Saturday - not the following Thursday. Seriously considering canceling.
program to build sign is wonkie and shipping fees are out of norm
Outrageous shipping cost, not worth it.
Your shipping is outrageous and credit card processing is a joke
Was shocked at shipping price. Total cost of project doubled. Would have been much better to see that early. Can't imagine why something so lightweight costs so much to ship.
FREIGHT IS VERY EXPENSIVE
SHIPPING CHARGES ARE OUTRAGEOUS
User interface was terrible on mobile. Pricing could be better considering it costs so much for shipping.
no confirmation of what my order was
had to refresh numerous times
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.47 based on 33,589 reviews