Signs On The Cheap Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

"Color palette didn’t show all colors"
"Signs were late arriving."
"Letters were smaller than I expected."
"The ordering process was very smooth and the sign design came out the way I wanted it. The problem is it was packed with no support so the sign was bent up and I can't use it. I've got it sitting under a stack of weights to try and straighten it out but that is not working. Whomever does your shipping really screwed up."
"Holes and quality of the aluminum are poor"
"Stop sending email . No way to unsubscribe"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: My order arrived 5 days after it was supposed to
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Delivery Time
"Design experience was good. However, my order arrived 5 days late."
"I only rated it a 2, I received my signs the shipping was to high and I received someone else order and no way to contact that person nor the sender!"
"The signs are cheap but they completely rip you off with the shipping. Beware! That's how they make their money"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Pricing
"the design and ordering were easy and the quality was good. I downgraded them because as it gets closer to election time the deals that other suppliers offer makes signs on the cheap more expensive than many."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor general product quality
"Not bad for the price. I got double sided you can see the shadow of the letters from the other side. Other than that it’s exactly what I ordered"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"Design good. Ordering was bad. 48 hour shipping is false advertisement. Having product ship in 48 hours and having product shipped in 48 hours are different. You deceived me and I missed my weekend i needed the signs for."
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.87 based on 1,531 reviews