Signs On The Cheap Reviews

Read Signs On The Cheap Reviews

1-866-661-9239

service@signsonthecheap.com

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: While the design was perfect, the ink seems to scratch off more easily than I'd expect. Very happy, otherwise..
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Print Quality
Very smooth, although editing was a challenge on a mobile phone.
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Don't have signs yet, so can't give 5 stars
Good. Worked for us. Signs aren't here yet, so can't rate delivery
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Hard to navigate. You have to create a new proof every time you edit or want to print a proof
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Design Tool
I wish someone had proofed it on your end. One of my corners was off-set, my fault, I know... just would have been nice to have some quality control/ advisor? Otherwise I LOVE IT! I will be ordering the rest of my signs SHORTLY! The Quality met my Expectations!
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Expensive but I received on time
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Shipping Price
The experience was great with the easy and simple process. I got what I ordered and my signs came when they were supposed to. Thank you and I look forward to doing more business with you.
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Shipping too expensive
Ok...the quality was less than anticipated
Ordering was easy, shipping a bit expensive....and the customized signs came days before the generic wire stakes so can't use the signs until they finally arrive.
Just place a order and be prepared for a flood of email adds and spam. Adds have no place to unsubscribe from further email. 3 or 4 times a day. Will report this action.
It was ok.
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor print quality
I really like making stickers with your company and have referred many of my friends who has done so also. My last order was a bit under standard however, the stickers seemed to be printed very lightly. They just didn't look as good as I expected them to. However, I am still planning to continue by business with you, and just hope it was a one time thing.
Order process was great, art depart was a major help, but aluminum signs came in bent from shipping
Quick turn around but quality could be better.
Easy to build myself. Just basic design. Fast shipping. *wish they had spell check as I had a typo and they printed but that's also my fault.
Very friendly and helpful people. My signs arrived with a slightly crushed corner on one end due to no padding (inserted paper) in one end of the box. Also, it appears the color is not exactly the same gray tone for the building icon and the bottom three text lines on the sign.
The print lacked a little in clarity. The image was not as sharp as I have had before from others. With that said, at this point, I still plan on ordering again from Signs On The Cheap, but if anyone actually reads these comments please let me know how we can improve the final image.
A little confusing on the best format (.pdf according to your design dept.).
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
While the signs are quite useable, the design process is a little imprecise. The final product could be improved if the design process was a little more manageable. The pricing was good compared to local print shops but just barely competitive when compared to other on line services.
Pretty good, I feel like the font could have been adjusted to fit the sign size better and been larger. So I wish you could have done it or I had been contacted to fix it.
Did not get the sign supports with the signs but they did send them out without question when I asked about it.
I ordered wire sign holders.
Sent photo