Simple Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
Easy to order. Delivered on time. Really like my new lenses.
Best price I could find, quick shipping, easy ordering. Keep it up
Your pricing is very competitive but I found the ability to effectively communicate with you frustrating. I got an email and text saying my eye prescription expired and to pay $20 to get a prescription renewed. My prescription had not expired and then I dealt with this odd back and forth email and text once a day. I would write and say my rx had not expired the next day I get a text saying they will check. Then they check and say the office has to fax approval. Then the next day they text and say the approval was missing info etc. Basically it took a week to get this resolved and I know if there was a way to speak to someone on the phone it could have been resolved in minutes. I am supportive of not having phone support for basic things but as cheap as your pricing is, I am not sure it is worth the communication gap when issues occur.
The ordering process was easy and user-friendly. The prices were less expensive than the competitors. My order was processed in less than 1 day and was received in less than a week even with standard delivery. The other companies I used before comes nowhere close to Simple Contacts. I'll be using them from now on.
First time customer. Fast and easy ordering. Fast shipping was a plus!
Really good service! Easy to order, great support, reasonable prices and delivered within the expected time. I’ll definitely buy my lenses again with simple contacts. Although they don’t have a phone number that you can call, you don’t really need one as they are really responsive via SMS and email, and always send you updates about your order.
East, fast, and user friendly.
The process was easy and I got my usual contacts in just a couple of days!
I’m happy with the service and I saved some money
Great customer service! I placed an order of contacts a few months back. When I received them, I noticed some of the lenses were faulty when I put them on. Some felt like they were scratching my eye, but some felt just fine. When I told Simple Contacts about the problem, they were quick to respond and had no problem shipping a new box to me. The next day, I received the new box!! I have never received any better customer service!
Contacts came very quickly and were exactly as ordered.
Simple contacts were delivered SO fast and were by far the lowest price I found online. 10/10
Came fast, super easy and convenient. Cheaper than most other places.
Everything went great with my order. The website was easy to navigate through and only took a few minutes to complete my order. I am very pleased with Simple Contacts
Contacts arrived in a timely manner. However I did not receive the receipt that was to be mailed to me. Need it to be reimbursed by my insurance.
Excellent experience from start to finish!! Thank you
My order was stolen because the contacts were delivered without requiring a signature.
Hi Jeffrey! I'm so sorry to hear that your package was stolen. A member of our Patient Experience team will reach out to you shortly to make things right!
Exceptional service and product. I highly recommend this company to all of my friends.
Great service. I wish you would offer return customers coupons periodically.
Great to work with