Simple Contacts Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts
Email, Live Chat
"Ordered my contacts and they needed more info which I sent to them. My order went out immediately and I received within a few days. Loved it. Unfortunately, my right contacts were not the prescription I sent. I emailed and let them know and they immediately sent me a correct package of my right contact lens. Human error is normal. The customer service I received from Simple Contacts was truly refreshing. Courteous and efficient in getting my order to me. Thank you."
"Great prices, easy to order and shipped right away!"
"Quick, easy and simple!"
"My contacts arrived WAY ahead of the promised time! Thank you!"
"I ordered for the discount, but was amazed the ease of ordering and quick delivery. Simple is right and so I'll be using you again!"
"Fast shipping of contacts! Contacts are usually shipped the same day. Ordering is simple. The main thing I don’t like is they raise their prices after the first order. Keep the prices the same for everyone for every order!"
Glad you enjoyed the service!
We always strive to provide the best value for our customers so we're always working to pass on savings when possible.
We do sometimes offer promotional pricing for first-time customers, but we're confident that our everyday prices are very competitive.
"They always go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction, never going back to the old way"
"I like the subscribe and save. I wish the shipping was faster."
"Best service ever!!! Automatically send contacts. What a dream!"
"Quick and accurate shipping."
"I was amazed at how quickly my second order came. Thank you! My only suggestion is to be sure the prescription on file is accessible; for a minute I was worried that I had placed the wrong order. But it all worked out and my lens arrived incredibly quickly"
"I love how easy Simple Contacts makes ordering my contacts! And the price is the best out there. Thank you!!"
"Never received my contacts. Tracking info shows “address unknown”. Same address I’ve received my contacts many times."
Oh no! We're really sorry to hear that from a long-time customer.

It looks like there was a delivery issue for some reason. Our customer service team is working to resolve it!
"Quick and easy, fast shipping!"
"Very easy and fast"
"Great service!"
"Renewed prescription in 5 minutes ! I love it !"
"Really great and easy alternative to going to the eye doctor every year. Highly recommend!"
"Simple Contacts has been a lifesaver! Not only do they carry my brand but they also have excellent customer service! My contacts always come in great time and for the price, and the convenience you really can't beat them!"
"I love the ease and simplicity of ordering through your company, and the text updates for the order and shipping. The only thing I dislike is the price for one box ($75) of colored contacts. It's waaaaaaay too high and I cannot justify it!"
Simple Contacts is rated 4.57 based on 75 reviews