Simple Contacts Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts
Under an hour
"I am sooo pleased with this service. It was shipped early and also delivered 4 days earlier than originally stated. Very impressed and will order again and refer everyone I know."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I would highly recommend Simple Contacts! The process was so simple and at a great price!"
"Uh never got them??"
"Love this service, makes life much SIMPLER. Thank you."
"Process was fairly simple and easy to follow. My only suggestion would be to have some text before the online eye exam saying that front facing camera and credit card will be needed, as well as that you'll be moving around."
"Thanks, service was great!"
"These contacts are amazing! So comfortable, and do dry out. I was very impressed with the quantity received for the amount paid. The delivery was fast, and I was informed about every move that was being made which was perfect. Very impressed!"
"I love this company and the service. But I had the worst time trying to order contacts this time. Just can't access the website off of my desktop or phone."
"Super easy and fast, saved the trip and money to the eye dr."
"Love my contacts and love the price. Quick delivery, I had them in my mail box 5 days from the time I placed my order"
"Super great!"
"Fast shipping, cheap prices, and wonderful customer service. What else is there to say? They have a program to help save you money next year instead of seeing an optometrist to get the same prescription for the 15th time too!"
"Contacts are great! Took them around a week to get here after ordering so that is good. I have worn the acuvue oasys for close to 15 years and they have always been my go to contact even after trying others. Thank you for the good price!"
"So easy to order!"
"Shipping time is slow"
"Amazing shopping experience. Lifetime customer!"
"The process was great overall, but after I did my eye test and submitted my order, I tried 1800 CONTACTS as a comparison, and I was able to take their exam, get my results within 2 hours (as opposed to next day) and the contacts I was ordering were $16 cheaper. I would probably go with them next time unless your process was faster."
"The price is so much better than other sites"
"Best price I could find and the delivery was fast! Will definitely order from again!"
"Good price. Timely delivery. Order 100% correct. Good customer contact. Highly recommended."
Simple Contacts is rated 4.53 based on 811 reviews