Simple Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts
Under an hour
customer service

Tell us how Simple Contacts made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
A great app. But it would be useful if the notes automatically included the date (also the date a contact was created). One other thing: How can I delete unwanted groups?
easy to order hard to log back in to make changes
Easy ordering process and shipping was fast too.
Great service
I love these guys! Thank you for making my eyeball gifts easier to purchase.
The first time we ordered everything was fine. This time she’s complaining about her vision being off
Simple Contacts is a godsend. When they accidentally delivered to my previous address, I truly believed that I was not going to get my contacts before my vacation. But, to my pleasant surprise the replacement contacts arrived within two days and just in time for me to take them on my travel. Thank you Simple Contacts!!
Website was very easy to navigate and order contacts. Delivered when they said they would and good pricing. I will continue to use this company.
Very helpful in filing my reimbursement with my insurance. The step by step directions was exactly correct.
Very quick delivery - thank you!
It was so easy to order new contacts from this site, and customer support was very helpful in letting me know the details of processing my order. I will definitely be ordering from them again.
Ordering from Simple Contacts is exactly that - simple! The process is straightforward and quick. The site offers a wide variety of contacts at a decent price compared to other retailers. After placing my order, I received a text from a representative in case I had any questions or concerns. It only took a day for my order to process and 4 days from the shipping date to arrive. It arrived neatly packaged too. I would definitely repurchase contacts from here in the future.
I love Simple Contacts! It's always easy and way cheaper than at my doctor's office or through other sites.
Simple Contacts is the best. So easy to work with, great selection of contacts and fast delivery.
Fast shipping
The customer service at Simple Contacts was absolutely hands down THE best experience I’ve ever had! My contacts said they were delivered but two days had passed and they were no where to be found! I called and customer service immediately sent out a new shipment at no extra cost! They were friendly, helpful and super fast! I will be telling all of my friends and family to use Simple Contacts for their future orders!!!
Contacts are amazing, once I got them. It took them waaay too long to verify my Rx. It should have taken one 10min phone call to verify & it took them 6 business days. I had to ask numerous times why weren't they shipped yet... excuses. After I told them I would contact my Dr they miraculously were approved & shipped. They gave me courtesy upgraded 2 day shipping...that took 4 days. *sigh* So I believe everyone deserves a 2nd chance, so I'm about to reorder... we'll see if goes more smoothly this time.
Easy!! Love my contacts !!
It's just like the name,Simple and great contacts. Enjoy the fast delivery.
The staff where very responsive and always so helpful. They resolved my issue quickly with no hassles. I would prefer to be able to contact them through phone and not just through emails.
Simple Contacts is rated 4.59 based on 1,458 reviews