Simple Contacts Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"My order was delivered quick and correct. Thank you Simple Contacts"
"We got our order so quick!!"
"Super easy and convenient"
"Love the way they have this service it definitely does make life alot easier. Thanks again for everything"
"Fast easy service"
"Very good service"
"Awesome quality contacts! Fast Shipping! Super convenient! Very happy customer!"
"Great price! (Even without signing up for auto ship.) Paid extra for 2 day ship and it took 3 days to arrive. 🤷🏼‍♀️... But still recieved them faster than we would have with regular shipping options. Will be ordering again!! 😁"
"Beyond convenient!"
"Great service!"
"Exceptional service - very easy to submit scrip - received in a very timely manner. Have used them before and will use them again."
"I cannot stop raving about my experience with Simple Contacts. It was fast, easy, and affordable. I'm a big fan of anything that makes life easier! :)"
"Simple and easy to deal with. Perfect experience."
"I found the experience of shipping contacts to a different recipient to be extremely difficult. My prescription reviewer didn’t scroll to the second page. There was confusion as to why the name was different than the prescription even though the account was created in my name. Changing my address after first shipment is not possible through the platform. This is obviously designed for non traveling users not people who need to coordinate shipping and logistics while traveling for work."
"It's a bit difficult to leave a good review when I never received my package."
"Placed an order and paid extra for 2 day delivery. The product didn’t ship for 5 days. I contacted the company via text and email multiple times, with zero response until 7 days later AFTER the delayed shipment arrived. There was no available phone number, so there was no one you could even call. Also, they tell you that if you contact them multiple times they will ignore you. Wow, great customer service. Thanks for the attitude. I placed an order with another company in the meantime because they were silent and paid even more express shipping charges. I tried to cancel this order and they wouldn’t respond to that either until after the product arrived. Nightmare. Zero communication."
"I’ve been trying to get in contact with someone from your company and it’s impossible. I placed an order and have not had any shipping updates since 8/12."
"Took forever to register my prescription. Said it didn’t have right info then said it was expired. Ended up finally going through but didn’t do anything to justify the. 10 day hassle of ordering contacts except 2 day shipping which did me no good because by then I was out of town. Most likely won’t use again"
"I paid $15 extra for two day shipping. They showed up five days later."
"I have not received my contacts. Payed for contacts I didn’t receive. I have been ordering from Simple Contacts for over a year and this is the first incident. I would love support to email me back. Communication here is crappy. There should be a working phone number!"
Simple Contacts is rated 4.60 based on 555 reviews