SimpleHealth Reviews

Jessica B
SimpleHealth 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Chelsey H
Claudine I
Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough.
It is very convenient, but my birth control this delivery is different than the previous one with no explanation or mention at all. I assume it is comparable but it would be nice to have some clarification.
Sign up and delivery was so fast, and so easy. They had the brand I usually use and my insurance covered everything. Going through a pharmacy I have always had to pay.
Very helpful birth control
Easy my questions always get answered birth control right at my door no complicated things wonderful
I really love this service. I really appreciate how Simple Health has made birth control easy to acquire, instead of being put behind a barrier. It's also super fast and convenient.
Very easy and affordable, even without insurance. I'm so thankful for this service especially during these hard times.
Great program. Super helpful. I needed something and this works great.
Very reliable, easy to communicate and very responsive team. Thank you!
Simple Health has changed my life! I love it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Simple Health! Birth control is always shipped to my door early, you can’t beat the price, and the best part… NO HORMONES!! 🤩 if you were loooking for a sign, this is it😜
Getting birth control has never been this easy for me - it took several phone calls to set up appointments with doctors and a trip to the office, and then endless calls with pharmacy when I wanted to transfer subscription. Now it's all handled by SimpleHealth. THANK YOU SimpleHealth for giving people with periods with more autonomy over our periods that we all deserve!!!
Simple Health makes ordering my birth control so easy! No trips to the pharmacy and I don't have to remember to call a prescription in. 10/10 recommend!
it was really good for the first subscription. but then y’all sopped accepting my insurance and it came out of my pocket.
Love how easy it is to use and love the low price. I’m glad I decided to switch to Simple Heath.
Just started. I'm almost a whole month in already with my birth control. Just upset you don't use my insurance. Other than that I'm relieved to have found a birth control that is good for me.
Very easy to use and helps me to not forget to refill
My insurance was supposed to cover but it still charged me
I love how I don't ever have to worry about being out of pills! This is one of the best idea's ever. Thank you.
I simply love this place . Always on time sending my birth control. Thank you so much. You have made my life sooo much easier.
My prescription is always delivered on time if not early and I never have to worry about filling my prescription or receiving the correct item in the mail.
SimpleHealth is rated 4.60 based on 3,802 reviews