SimpleHealth Reviews

SimpleHealth 5 star review on 18th June 2022
Aliana V
SimpleHealth 5 star review on 27th May 2022
Lyze M
Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough.
Very easy to use for ordering the birth control you need and always delivered on time..
As soon as I put in each refill, it’s here just days after! 10/10 recommend
So convenient
Safe & reliable BC right to my mailbox at an affordable price.
It’s been okay
Love how delivery is fast but i don’t like how i get different brands of pills every time.
Simple, affordable, accessible
Simple health has helped me to be in control of my period, reduce issues, and know when is going to come. Also, it hasn't gotten me problems with my height.
Very straightforward sign up process. Communication has been clear and mostly responsive. Deliveries also show up on time. I appreciate that they were up front about the insurance policy change both when it was going to be removed and when it was added back again! Glad to have the support for insurance back otherwise I might have swapped to another provider.
Convenient and if I have any questions they are always answered by the customer service
Everything about the service is perfect. I'm very glad I decided to try it out. I will definitely continue using this service for the foreseeable future.
I appreciate be able to receive birth control with ease. I appreciate your customer services and prompt notifications in receiving prompt medication.
so glad i don’t have to worry about being bombarded by pro life people when i just have to get my birth control for my own good not just for sexual health
A lot easier to get my birth control now that I don’t have insurance
Hands down the BEST company I have went through. I had to switch to simple health from my last subscription place because they did not care or listen to what I needed. Simple health has been easy and perfect for me! Highly Recommend using their service!
Love it so much. Thank you for this service!
Quick and effective
I used to love using Simple Health, but they no longer take insurance. So my $0 birth control would now be over $300. Not happy to go back to brick and mortar, but it’s worth it.
Love it so easy to get what I need
It’s so easy to get my birth control. Don’t have to go to a pharmacy. Straight to my door easy.
SimpleHealth is rated 4.6 based on 6,416 reviews