Simple Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Health
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough.
Love it!!! Fast, secure, easy, affordable, and convenient!!
Posted 1 hour ago
Efficient. Convenient. Birth control at your fingertips - no hassle, no worry.
Super easy, convenient, and discreet.
Love it! Super easy and they are very responsive !
Complete lack of communication. Did not let me know there was an issue with my insurance and my medication would not be shipping, resulting in a gap in my medication.
I recently discontinued use of Simple Health as my gynecologist began to administer my prescriptions due to abnormal bleeding and cramping. When I first began with Simple Health I requested the birthday control pill tri-lo marzia which is what I had been previously using. They sent me what they said was the generic version. I told them that I would prefer the name brand and they said that the name brand was discontinued. While using what they had given me I began to have heavy menstruals and bad cramping during my cycle. I figured my body was just changing as I get older. With a scheduled gynecologist visit I voiced my concerns. The gynecologist asked why did I stop using my routine birth control method. I told her that it was told to me that it was discontinued. She then stated that she would provide my prescription through my local pharmacy. Low and behold, tri-lo marzia has NOT been discontinued and I receive it in 3 month fills at a time. My menstrual has since began to return to normal. I am unsure as to why I received miscommunication from Simple Health but this is nothing to play with. Suppose I would have continued with what was given to me by them. Who knows what complications I may have incurred. I will only utilize my gynecologist from here on out.
The start of the process takes a little longer than hoping but once everything gets going, this is such a wonderful service! So much easier than going to the pharmacy each month!
Simple health is great . My package was stolen and they did every possible step to get it back . They also communicate so well and was able to get back to me in less than 10 hours . I really love them and would never go back to my reg doctor
So simple. Makes life easier. Thank you!
I never leave reviews, but with the three month plan i honestly havent worried about forgetting to pick up my pills. these are cheaper than the ones i had prescribed before and they're the same brand. they work the same and i dont seem to have any side effects. very happy that i signed up!
Very Pleased. In my second year of service and I recommend it to all of my friends.
Awesome communication. Very fast to get script. Very satisfied
I loved this service! I put in my preferences on a Friday afternoon and had already gotten my subscription doctor-approved by Sunday. Incredible speed and service, and very user-friendly website. Definitely recommend!
Simple Health is good. I just wish that they were more accessible. It’s hard to get in contact with them. And many of us are using this non traditional way of getting birth control because we have busy schedules. It’d be nice to get ahold of you guys via phone after 6 pm.
It was super easy and pretty compared to other companies!
I love how I never ran out of pills. My refill would always come in when I had about 2 left and I never had to wait to receive them.
Always helpful and always kind when I need to call or email. Orders are promptly delivered correctly. So thankful for Simple Health.
Great service, very helpful and I love the birth control they sent me!
If was very easy to sign up and get what I need. Pills came at a quick pace and I love them.
I absolutely love Simple Health. I never have to stress about my birth control arriving on time because the next pack is always here before I’ve even finished the one before it! It’s very nice to not have to stress about having my birth control!
Simple Health is rated 4.56 based on 806 reviews