Simple Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Health
2 - 3 Hours
Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough.
I was very easily able to get the same birth control I have been on for years and like a lot without having to see a doctor. This is a great service and I love that everything is delivered right to your door. It takes away the hassle of remembering to refill your prescription and having to go to a pharmacy to pick it up. I am very satisfied with this service
I am so grateful for Simple Health! They have been more caring, personalized, and thorough than any other clinic I’ve encountered. Once when I had an issue with my prescription, it was corrected so quickly and efficiently that I had my updated Rx at my door within days from the inquiry. Would recommend them to anyone I know. THANK YOU!!
Friendly and fast service however does not accept my insurance so I have to pay out of pocket.
Life changing....love the stealth packaging!
I love it!
Excellent! Very good.
Maybe it's just me, but the birth control i ordered was specifically ordered to stop my period but since i've started it, my period has not stopped. It's been about 3 weeks now and my period has not stopped. Otherwise ordering was fairly simple so that's why it's not a total dud.
I’ve been with simple health for almost a year and I’ve had my birth control switch twice without my knowledge.
This is my very first time on birth control. My hormones are all over the place but I like how it’s been regulating my period.
Love you guys
I really recommend Simple Health because it is discreet and they communicate very well. The doctors also respond to messages real quick
I am so incredibly thankful for Simple Health! Easy, convenient and affordable.
Simple and quick way to get my birth control. All and any questions I had were answered as a first time user everything was explained to me. Replies were quick never had to wait to get answers.
not having period makes for painful periods
It seems to work great! Makes me really emotional though. Other than that it’s perfect.
Ordering was very easy and conprehensible.
Amazing for a college student! Especially during the pandemic.
I found simple health when going to the doctor wasn’t working for me. My doctor kept giving me a generic version of the pill I wanted and the visits alone cost way for than what simple health charges. I am beyond happy I found this company.
So convenient and wonderful!
Fast and on schedule!
I love them! Awesome customer service, super fast response time, and great price if you don’t have insurance!
Simple Health is rated 4.58 based on 2,065 reviews