Simple Health Reviews

Simple Health 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Kristy Wheeler
Simple Health 5 star review on 31st October 2020
Kelsey Brown
Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough.
This system allowed me to get birth control without insurance and without costing me a lot of money. Their auto renew allowed me to continue to get birth control without the chance of me forgetting to go get a refill, they just mailed it right to my home.
so easy and the direct communication is what i love best about this service!
Love this idea and love this company!!!
The company itself is okay. I received my order in a near timely fashion considering we’re in a pandemic but trying to get in contact with someone is hard, you have to wait a few days to get a response. The birth control I was given made my period super heavy and wouldn’t go off. I informed the company about this and I was told to just quit vaping if I want something else. I feel like if I went to my GYN in person she would have given me better options. I feel like I was dismissed so quickly and no one really talked to me to really help me explore other options.
Super Easy And Convenient !! I'm Not Sure Why I Didn't Know About This/Do This Sooner !!
So easy and convenient to use!
I love Simple Health! Super easy and have had nothing but a great experience. I never have to worry about my refills and all my questions have always been answered.
Good, but took a really long time to arrive
Best experience ever having a doctor to assist with your heath needs online!
I absolutely love this. They make sure I have my next prescription before my other one runs out and I don’t have to remember to pick something up
Very convenient once you actually get your order. The sign up process is a little confusing to navigate, with with how responsive they are, it doesn't bother me
the best service ever! the staff are so awesome and kind and they got me the best prescription possible that doesn’t interfere with my mental health meds. so nice :)
Simple Health is so helpful and easy, from registering, to customer service, they are fantastic all around.
Simple. Can order from home.
Without health insurance, I was off my BC pills for endometriosis for YEARS. 1 virtual consultation later, I get 3 months worth of helpful birth control for hormone therapy for $45. That’s amazing to me! They even listened when I asked to not be put on estrogen! That never happens in person at the OB.
Customer service was good at answering but my order never came.
So glad I found this service. Makes my life so much easier. They are SUPER friendly and easy to deal with!
I ordered my birth control on December 10th and I still have not received it in the mail.i am very disappointed .
SimpleHealth gave me so much value. The process was simple and easy and my provided doctor listened to my requests and previous experiences to ensure they gave me a birth control that fit my wants and needs.
Very efficient and secretive on reviving the items
Simple Health is rated 4.60 based on 2,557 reviews