Simple Health Reviews

Simple Health 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Kristy W
Simple Health 5 star review on 31st October 2020
Kelsey B
Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough.
I love it !! Simple and fast !! What are you waiting for go ahead and get your 3 months supply:)!
Posted 1 hour ago
Great communication and works with my insurance!
Love this a lot
Its super easy to fill out. I don't have to go through the hassel of the doctors appointment. It also tells me when shipments are on their way and they have interesting facts on their website. :) Best decision ever.
Everything went very smoothly, I was able to customize my birth control needs. The only bummer was they didn’t accept my Medicaid insurance so I could probably get the same stuff cheaper if I went to planned parenthood, but I’m paying for the convenience of it especially in today’s world - not having to go in for an appt is a huge plus.
Fast delivery and the perfect dose! Would recommend 👌
Great and easy way to get birth control!
So easy and the best
I received my packaged in the mail in perfect condition along with my birth control, vitamins, and plenty of other things that came with the subscription! Very convenient, and awesome!
Omg. Everything was so easy. I literally did it all via the app and text messages. I paid $0. I received 3 months of birth control, 24 female condoms, 1 plan b pill, and free multivitamins! And they auto refill 2 weeks before my 3 months is up. Felt great to have some security and ease in something important to me while our world is still a bit crazy out there.
I totally recommend
Affordable, easy, fast. I literally can get birth control that works with my body without ever doing more than taking the annual survey and waiting for my pills to arrive. AWESOME!
As a young woman (15-16) who is some what sexual active, this is a great thing to use for me. I use it mostly for my periods because of how painful and stunting they are so I didn’t want anything that was too strong. Simple health found the best fit for me and the doctors are very nice and open. :)
Very easy to use and great service
Love how simple and smooth the process is. They were available when I had questions. The doctors review and consultation was helpful, understandable, and information was detailed. Updated emails letting you know your next shipment is on the way. Deliveries are on time. I saw the commercial on tv and online and decided to give it a try. Glad that I did. It is easy and convenient.
The next generation of healthcare.
I would honestly recommend this to anyone. It gave me a few side effects the first 2 weeks I took it and when I had my period I had it for 2 weeks straight but it wasn’t bad.
Simple health is an efficient way to order and receive different birth control products. Deliveries arrive in a timely fashion.
Quick reply after I email my questions. Rapid help, and amazing service!
I'm still bleeding alot even though I take these
Simple Health is rated 4.58 based on 3,009 reviews