Simple Health Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Simple Health
2 - 3 Hours
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough."
"Amazing service!!"
"Fairly responsive and really patient with me ."
"Customer service communicates very well and I've always received my birth control on time- I love this service! It saves me so much time."
"Super easy and convenient. Just wish they accepted my insurance."
"So easy ans very fast thank you!"
"Still happily not pregnant."
"I liked the convenience of it and how fast it was"
"I got my birth control in a reasonable time and it’s super easy and cheap!"
"Service was very easy to navigate and thorough. I received lots of updates on the status of my request and order. Would recommend."
"It was very easy to use and I received my birth control shortly after submitting my order. Would recommend to anyone looking for a simpler way to get birth control"
"I really enjoy the whole concept of accesible birth control! So easy and quick delivery I love it"
"I am glad I order my birth control from Simple Health. It was so easy, quick delivery and great communication with them!"
"Outstanding customer service! They respond quickly and are so friendly. Shipping is super fast. Easiest way to get birth control. Forget waiting at the dr office for hours!"
"The service gave me constant updates on the process, the shipping was fast, and my life is a lot easier now that I can get 3 months worth of birth control at a time right at my door."
"I like Simple Health. It came quickly. And I like how they keep me updated on everything."
"Love that this option is available to women. I am in between jobs and have no insurance for 3 months so I cannot go see a doctor to go get prescribed because it would cost me around 100 dollars for the visit. This option is affordable and easy!"
"Simple Health took my desires into consideration when prescribing me birth control. Once approved, it arrived at my door within just a couple of days."
"A lifesaver! Beyond grateful for this service!"
"I love how easy it is and convenient it is for me."
"such an amazing service !!"
Simple Health is rated 4.77 based on 209 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access