Simple Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Health
2 - 3 Hours
Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough.
I'd give it 5 stars if my insurance wasn't out of network otherwise you guys are great!
So convenient
In my opinion, Simple Health has really helped me on what I needed, such a great service! Love it
Very reliable service :)
Love not having to worry bout birth control, aand 20 bucks a year is awesome since i dont have to make a trip to the doctors!
I dont think the website user experience is intuitive or user friendly. I would be happy to participate in a usability study to improve your digital footprint. Also, my communication was through texting and it took like 15 minutes for a rep to get back to me each time.
Love this and will forever stay with SimpleHealth. They changed my life for the better. It so easy and fast!!!!!!!!!
Simple. Fast. No waiting at the doctor's office for hours.
Extremely convenient but they changed my prescription every month. Different brands! It’s been messing with my hormones and making me miss multiple periods
So very grateful to not have to stress about this topic anymore 💜
Very quick with their replies and they’re so kind and patient! Very informative as well :)
A wonderful service! Ran by kind people who truly care for the clients. I'm so happy I chose this as my way of receiving birth control.
This was a very easy process! I'm very pleased!
Simple Health has made buying birth control so simple and affordable. They worked with me and prescribed a pill that works well for me.
super convenient!
Convenient and quick
Super convenient, amazing customer service, would recommend to all my friends!
It does get you the birth control based in what you ask. I just wish that the system was a bit more friendly in terms of knowing when the charges occur to help me keep track of the when and to have money set aside.
Simple health has made my life easier because I’ve been having a hassle to get my birth control from my pharmacy on time so this service has helped a lot!
SimpleHealth listened to what I wanted, had great communication, and provided me with a birth control pill that is working great for me! Easy, fast, and trustworthy.
Simple Health is rated 4.59 based on 1,470 reviews