SimpleHealth Reviews

SimpleHealth 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Claudine I
SimpleHealth 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Claudine I
Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough.
I'm happy that it delivers directly to the address I need it to be at and that my side effects aren't awful. It makes my life easier.
Posted 18 minutes ago
I love Simple Health. It had definitely made my life simpler!
Simple Health has actually been the simplest easiest birth control subscription service to use always on time and so easy to start
Always good
Excellent service
I didn’t have health insurance, this has been a life savor
Everything is great, I just wish there was a doctor or even a customer person that reaches out and asks how everything is going. But other than that my prescription and delivery is quick and simple.
Refills always get her at the perfect time! Works great! Quick and easy!
i’ve used the pill club and planned parenthood prior to this but this service actually made me feel heard about my concerns. the last pill i was on gave me terrible side effects, side effects that were daily and got in the way of my life. now that i’ve been on my simple health pills for almost a month, my breasts aren’t tender every day anymore and with the exception of some breakthrough bleeding, i’ve had minimal negative side effects. thank you for being affordable AND helpful!
I enjoy how fast and easy it is to get my birth control and vitamins, I just wish that when I get my packages they wouldn't come in such a big box it seems unnecessary and wasteful.
Simple health is an excellent choice, they are professional, competent, well organized, and very attentive towards their patients. Their site offers easy step-by-step well-guided services and they always answer all my questions in a good timely manner. I love the fact that my prescription is delivered directly through the mail a 3-month supply at a time. As this service helps me avoid the hassel of long pharmacy lines, and I don't have to constantly remember to reorder my prescription every month, which keeps me on track with my meds. This is a step forward and I'm a very satisfied customer.
Fast delivery, always available if you have any questions.
This is a great service!
Quick and convenient
I am very satisfied with my orders! Simple Health is the best!!
Simple Health made getting my contraception simple and convenient.
I’m happy that I don’t have to argue with the pharmacy to get my prescription.
It's great, I do reccomend it plus they have service in Spanish too so that's cool.
I honestly couldn't believe just how simple, convenient, & quick this process was! Anyone looking for no hassle, affordable (I have no insurance coverage) birth control options absolutely NEEDS to go to Simple Health online!
Super good! They have fast response times for questions, and the shipments are always on time! A great method to get birth control discreetly.
SimpleHealth is rated 4.59 based on 5,360 reviews