Simple Health Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Simple Health
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough."
"Came on time!"
"Fast shipping and easy access to website."
"The whole process was very simple! I really appreciate this company for the lost cost & the convenience"
"It was very difficult to get ahold of my doctors office and I ended up missing a half day of work to end up without an appointment just to get a refill on my birth control. I'm glad I went online to see if it was a possibility to just go to a pharmacy and I came across Simple Health. I immediately just went for it thinkin it may be a lie but because of the reviews I went ahead a tried it out. I'm glad I did, the questionnaire was simple, the consultation was only 20$ and my insurance covered my BC, the same exact one I've been on for over 1 year. The length of time was 1 week total for the dr to approve it and getting it shipped. However I now can just use simple health and not have to worry about missing work. Probably the best thing invented to make it easier for women! I will certainly recommend this site and now I get my refills automatically. I am a happy patient."
"Very fast shipping!!"
"Amazing! Absolutely loved it!"
"Horrible place to do service they will charge you automatically without giving you warning. Will refuse to give your money back and they are horrible with customers service! Take your money somewhere else before they rob you of it!"
"They are very helpful with finding whats right for you but their customer service is extremely slow. They are nice and helpful. Just slow. I reccomend them."
"Very Easy to use and the communication was great, kept me informed throughout the entire process"
"Easy to use!"
"Wonderful substitute to traditional medicine."
"Easy and uncomplicated. Now I don't have to wait in hour long lines at Walgreens anymore. It ships straight to my door step! Also, my BC pack that my insurance paid for at Walgreens was $90/pack. I'm temporarily without insurance and Simple Health only charges $15/month (per 28 day pack). Can't go wrong! Give them a try, you won't regret it."
"Its awesome! Friendly and fast service."
"Its really helpful❤"
"So easy and accessible. This is a life changing service."
"Excelente very happy with the service"
"Was not as simple as I hoped... I had a lot of back and forth with my representative. I tried to get my BC through insurance but it was denied twice (which never happens when I see an actual OBGYN). They had me send them my insurance/ prescription information twice (I could not figure out why they could not go back through the email chain to retrieve this). They did waive my consultation fee which I appreciated but I will most likely just see a doctor next time I need BC."
"It took a long time for it to get approved but thankfully I had a pack to hold me over till i finally got the prescription from you guys. Very grateful for this service 🙏🏻"
"After a rocky start, I was ready to rate them very low. However, I was able to get the issue addressed and seems like I was just unlucky."
"I know myself. I know my body. I know what I need. Being able to get my prescription filled without an in-person trip to the doctor is great for me with my busy schedule. My prescription arrives at my door, no muss, no fuss. I'm very happy with this service."
Simple Health is rated 4.68 based on 69 reviews