SimplyIOA Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimplyIOA
Read SimplyIOA Reviews

About SimplyIOA:

Challenge our agents to get you cheaper home and auto insurance. You can purchase over the phone or online in minutes. #TheSimplyWay

877-844-1111

marketing@simplyioa.com

Lake Mary, Florida

Tell us how SimplyIOA made you happy
Joanne Towne did an excellent job communicating with me and comparing quotes for homeowners insurance between several companies.
You may refer to a previous experience submitted to you within the last week. I was completely unsatisfied, and every concern is addressed in previous experience survey.
Debbie was very quick and knowledgeable and helped us get the maximum discounts available. Would highly recommend!
Representative was very helpful and positive. The process of getting insurance wasn't bad.
They were very helpful
Hi Ron, Thank you for shopping your insurance with SimplyIOA and taking the time to share kind words for our friendly agents. Customer service is our top priority. We have an exceptional team of experts who are confident in delivering insurance the Simply Way. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your experience. We would be delighted if we could assist you with any future insurance needs. Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
I paid my six-month policy in full with a credit card. After that, I received documents through e-mail, asking me to use DocuSign and return. I was reading each page & signing, until I came upon a page authorizing IOA to withdraw from an account with my name on it; however, the account number and routing number did not match any account I had. RED FLAG!! I immediately called IOA, voicing my concerns. First of all, I had already paid, and my credit card had been debited. And, the account nor routing numbers were listed on any account I had.
Everything went great!
Hi Marshall, Thank you for shopping for your insurance with SimplyIOA. I am delighted that you find our quote and buy process simple. It is the first of its kind and offers customers a world-class experience online, in-branch and over the phone. We are very proud! We would be honored if we could assist you with any of your future insurance needs and look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
Isa was a pleasure to work with. Very efficient and kind.
Hi Susan, We are honored that you chose to shop your insurance with SimplyIOA. Thank you so much. Isa is a wonderful agent and colleague. I have passed on your kind feedback at which she was thrilled! It was a pleasure to speak with you! We are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of coverage for the best price and we would be delighted if we could also assist you with your future insurance needs. Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
Very positive experience. Victoria Horchak put in many long hours to find a solution for a group of owners that needed to update insurance and liability coverage in as quick a way as possible. She gave us numerous options and was very informed about where we could get answers from our HOA and submit the needed documents. We truly appreciate her guidance, patience and options she presented to get the best coverage possible for our needs.
Hi Gail, Thank you for purchasing your insurance with SimplyIOA and taking the time to leave your kind feedback for Victoria. She is a wonderful agent and a valued team member. I am so proud to hear that she has exceeded all expectations and helped you to understand your insurance policy efficiently. We are incredibly passionate about what we do and we are committed to providing customers with a straightforward and professional experience. We value your custom and we would be delighted if we could assist you in securing insurance in the future. Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
Easy and efficient
Hi John, Thank you for sharing your kind feedback. We are delighted that you chose to shop your insurance with SimplyIOA. Our team is committed to providing you with the highest level of coverage and for the best price. We are delighted that you have had an easy and efficient experience. We would be honored if we could assist you with any of your future insurance needs. Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
This was indeed the most stressful change I was worried about. Joanne spent almost 2 hours with me over the phone from Green Bay Wisconsin to Florida. She made me understand everything! It went so smoothly. Thank you so much. I had first tried another recommended name, but they only did commercial & they recommended you.
Hi Sandra, Thank you for purchasing your insurance with SimplyIOA and for taking the time to leave your kind feedback. I am delighted that you have benefited from the expertise and exceptional customer care provided by Joanne. She is an expert at making the insurance process as simple as can be so that you have more time to spend with your friends and family. We would be honored if we could assist you with any of your future insurance needs. We look forward to welcoming you back to a branch or speaking with you on the phone! Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
I would be more than happy to talk with someone from your company. I feel like there is something fraudulent going on, and I want to get to the bottom of it. I will be calling the Insurance Commission in Florida to explain my concerns to them. I cannot recommend your company. I have tried to get in touch with a Mr. Ridenhour, who is listed as the agent on page one of the policy, but he never answered the call.
The agent was very helpful
Hi Jose, Thank you for shopping your insurance with SimplyIOA and taking the time to share kind words for our friendly agents. Customer service is our top priority. We have an exceptional team of experts who are confident in delivering insurance the Simply Way. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your experience. We would be delighted if we could assist you with any future insurance needs and I look forward to hearing from you! Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
It was very, good and sherry was very helpful in getting me what I needed.
Hi Briana, Thank you for shopping for your insurance with SimplyIOA. I am delighted that Sherry provided you with confidence in your coverage and proud to hear that you enjoyed an efficient experience! Insurance can often seem complex and overwhelming but we are committed to securing every customer with the best policy for the best price. We would be honored if we could help with your future insurance needs. Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
The customer service was excellent. Mr. McCoy was very thorough and sought to find the best insurance plan for me.
Hi Kenneth, We are delighted that you chose to shop your insurance with SimplyIOA, thank you for your kind feedback. At SimplyIOA we are committed to providing our customers with exceptional service. Insurance no longer needs to be a complex and time-consuming experience which is why we have created the Simply way. We would be honored if we could assist you with any of your future insurance needs. Our team of experts look forward to speaking with you again in the near future! Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
Excellent service
Hi Diane, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. At SimplyIOA we are committed to providing world-class service and I am delighted you have benefited. We have an exceptional team of insurance experts who are confident in delivering insurance The Simply Way. Insurance no longer needs to be a complex and time-consuming experience. We would be honored if we could assist you with your future insurance needs and look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
Jeanine gave me the quote. I checked around with other companies. I texted her back and she called me immediately. She even walked me through how to sign a document online
Hi Darrell, Thank you for shopping with SimplyIOA and for taking the time to leave us such incredible feedback, I am so proud! Jeanine is a wonderful agent and an incredible asset to our talented team of insurance experts. No challenge is too big, she will ensure to give every customer the time required to best meet their needs, always offering them the best coverage for the best price. We would be honored if we could assist you with any future insurance needs. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
Paperwork was done and signed online, nice, quick and easy.
Paperwork was done and signed online, nice, quick and easy.
There is nothing bad to say. The service was awesmazing
SimplyIOA is rated 4.5 based on 385 reviews