SimplyIOA Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimplyIOA
Read SimplyIOA Reviews

About SimplyIOA:

Challenge our agents to get you cheaper home and auto insurance. You can purchase over the phone or online in minutes. #TheSimplyWay

877-844-1111

marketing@simplyioa.com

Lake Mary, Florida

Tell us how SimplyIOA made you happy
Very pleasant and knowledgeable people, extremely helpful in explaining the details and best options. I am very satisfied with my choice and using IOA.
Helped Me Get a Great Price On Insurance and Very Informative
Customer service was a 10. Julian Butler is very responsive and prompt. The home insurance rate of $3100 seemed a little high.
Perfect experience,Rep was very fast and kind.
rep was fast and on the ball
Excellent customer service. Great to deal with. Very knowledgeable and helpful!
Ms Harris was very helpful and informative.
Overall, I had a very pleasant experience with Simply IOA. After speaking with an agent via live chat, I told him my situation with my current homeowner's insurance policy increasing so drastically. He was able to provide me with 3 quick quotes and I was able to easily select the premium that fit my budget needs. He then sent out multiple e-mails with the quotes as PDFs and was able to call me over the phone once my home inspection was complete.
Saved me a ton of money on homeowners insurance
Russ was great to work with. He was able to provide better coverage at a reasonable price.
My agent went above and beyond to make sure everything was done correctly and to get me the best price possible she was absolutely awesome
Debbie, my agent was very helpful quick and friendly every time we engage in conversation about my new policy
We always receive amazing help!!
We always receive amazing help!!
Hi Shannon, Thank you for shopping your insurance with SimplyIOA and taking the time to share kind words for our wonderful agents. Customer service is our top priority. We have an exceptional team of experts who are confident in delivering insurance the Simply Way. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your experience. We would be delighted if we could assist you with any future insurance needs and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
Mike was able to get us insurance for much less than our current provider. He was very patient and worked for a couple of days to help us. Thanks Mike.
Hi James, Thank you for shopping with SimplyIOA and for taking the time to leave us such incredible feedback, I am so proud! Mike is a wonderful agent and a valued member in our talented team of insurance experts. No challenge is too big, he will ensure to give every customer the time required to best meet their needs, always offering them the best coverage for the best price. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any future questions and we would be honored if we could assist you with any future insurance needs. Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
Hi Charlow, Thank you for shopping your insurance with SimplyIOA and taking the time to praise Debbie. She is a wonderful agent, truly committed to finding the best policy for each customer. We would be honored if we could assist you with any of your future insurance needs. We look forward to hearing from you. Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
They are always so nice. Easy to work with. Fast and find the best quotes! Would Highly recommend.
Hi Kendall, Thank you for purchasing your insurance with us and taking the time to share your kind feedback with our friendly agents. You are truly a highly valued member of the SimplyIOA family. We are honored that you continue to choose us and we will remain committed to always finding you the best coverage for the best price with your best interest at heart! Thank you so much for recommending SimplyIOA. We look forward to assisting you with any of your future insurance needs. Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
It was very good. Mr. Medina was very nice to work with, he helped me through the whole process with tremendous understanding and patience.
Hi Eleanor, Thank you for shopping with SimplyIOA and for taking the time to leave us such incredible feedback, I am so proud! Matthew is a wonderful agent and a valued member in our talented team of insurance experts. No challenge is too big, he will ensure to give every customer the time required to best meet their needs, always offering them the best coverage for the best price. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any future questions and we would be honored if we could assist you with any future insurance needs. Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
It was a swift and informative experience. Really enjoyed the person I talked to
Hi Jack, Thank you for sharing your experience with SimplyIOA. We are so proud that you chose to shop for your insurance with us. Providing an easy and friendly service is the goal of every agent on our team. We are incredibly passionate about what we do and we are committed to providing customers with world-class service. I am delighted that you found our agents helpful. We value your custom and we would be delighted if we could assist you in the future. Have a lovely day, Angela Portilla (VP of Customer Operations)
SimplyIOA is rated 4.6 based on 492 reviews