Simply Shutters Reviews

772-208-8245

sales@simplyshutters.com

1690 SE S Niemeyer Circle

Tell us how Simply Shutters made you happy

"Happy with the shutters but hard to reach someone on the phone"
"My husband and I are very pleased with the decision of hiring Simply Shutters. Simply Shutters has a great and professional team. Starting with the sales person, Steve. He is very courteous, upfront, and realistic about their services, products, and delivery expectations. Their customer service lady, Dawn, is very friendly and dedicated. She was always keeping us updated about our order. She is very good at answering calls and returning calls if she is not available at the time of a call. Our installers, Doug and Dave, are friendly, respectful, and professional. They arrived on time and installed 23 shutters, including the shutter for a 144" sliding door, in a timely manner (just few hours). We requested to have one of the shutters frame replaced, and, with no hesitation, Simply Shutters ordered a new frame and replaced it. But, the most important part, we love our plantation shutters. We love the quality, the look, and the versatility. We strongly recommend Simply Shutters and would, definitely, hire them again for our future needs!"
"The overall experience was very good and much better than most here in South Florida. I especially appreciated the sales representatives John's professionalism to initiate the process. The only opportunity is more personalized follow up with delayed shipment impacting installation and post installation."
"I have existing shutters in my home and when I wanted to add 3 new windows and a slider, I decided to shop for best price. Simply Shutters had the best price and the sales rep was very knowledgeable. I was still alittle skeptical about the quality until they were delivered. Shutters were very well made and the installers did an excellent job. Lastly, communication from Dawn was timely and informative. I highly recommend Simply Shutters ."
"I am very happy with my shutters. There were some initial problems getting them installed. Luckily Dawn stepped in and got the ball rolling. Things definitely improved on the customer service end when she arrived. The installers have all been great."
"Great people to work with Great product Anytime I’m asked always recommend simply shutters"
"Totally pleased ! The Price and quality are excellent, i knew going in it was a 60- 90 day turnaround. Wasn’t a problem. I’ve recommended them to my friends and whoever is reading this!"
"We have had them installed for a year now and couldnt be now satisfied."
"Great Company and quality shutters that will last a lifetime. Well worth the wait and the price was great!"
"The guy who installed the shutters was amazing! He was so nice and helpful. I love the shutters as well."
"I love my shutters which fit perfectly. After reading some bad reviews about wait times being delayed and poor customer service, I called and talked with one of the managers about my concerns. He advised me that the company had grown faster than expected... a great problem to have and that they had hired more staff to accommodate. I was also told up front that the shutters take 8 weeks to arrive so there were no surprises. My windows were measured right away and the quote was far less than any other shutter supplier. I’m so very glad that I saved over $1,000 on my beautiful shutters which came on time and were installed quickly by two charming brothers. Dawn in customer service stayed in touch with me throughout the process and kept me advised of the expected arrival date of my shutters. I highly recommend Simply Shutters."
"Love the shutters! Great install team! Thank you !"
"I am so happy with my shutters it was a 8 week wait but well worth it."
"Very Good Guality and Price. I originally had my sliding door shutters installed with another company Budget Blinds and the cost was more expensive and the quality was not as good."
"Was very pleased with the product and service"
"Service on installation was almost perfect. Product is Super an was worth a little delay."
"My wood shutters are wonderful had them close to 9 Months now and all is good with look and installation. Great value for money and highly recommended....thank you"
"Shutters are ok. Installation quality was fair. Repair work for installation damage to blinds was slow and less than quality."
"Simply shutters did a wonderful job for a very competitive price. On installation day the techs were in and out in 3 minutes and did a perfect job. I’ve already recommended them and will continue!"
Simply Shutters is rated 4.72 based on 123 reviews