Poly Luxe Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Poly Luxe
Own Driver
Under an hour
"Our shutters complete our new home in such a beautiful manner. The workmanship is quality and the installer, Doug, was very professional and pleasant. So happy we went with Simply Shutters."
"Best move I made to update my home. LOVE the shutters and the easiness of opening, closing and cleaning them. The big plus was adding them by the sliding glass doors - so much nicer than the vertical blinds I had. I couldn't believe how fast they were installed - in and out in under 3 hrs !!! Definitely recommend Simply Shutters to everyone thinking about plantation shutters."
"Delivery time was accurate. Prices very good!! Installers were very friendly and professional. Would highly recommended. I will definitely be a repeat customer. Shutters look beautiful. Definitely keep the heat out too!"
"Ease of care. And look great."
"Simply Shutters is an amazing company to work with. The shutters do take a while to get to you but Steve explains that to you before you even start. We initially only purchased a few shutters as we weren’t sure if we wanted to do the rest of our house. After getting the first set we were amazed with the quality of the shutters and the professionalism of the installers. We loved them so much we did our entire house. We get compliments about them all the time and I promise you won’t find an overall better value anywhere. If you are thinking about getting shutters look now further. Simply Shutters is the company you will want."
"Shutters came when promised. Install went great. I am buying from them again. One of my clients loves his shutters also. Great company to work with"
"Shutters are great! It took very long to get them but worth it."
"I love my plantation shutters. It looks great! They did an excellent job."
"Simply Shutters is a company that can compete with the best Plantation Shutter company on the market and come out winning. If you are not in a rush to have your shutters installed, this is the option you should use. Price is very competitive and customer service is phenomenal. Dawn works with you from start to finish, she continually calls you to keep you informed of the progress of your order. Installation performed by professionals. I recommend Simply Shutters."
"Prompt, polite, and a pleasure to work with. Did have to wait for manufacture and shipping but they were clear and up front about delivery dates so we were prepared. Installation was equally professional. Appointment set and met. Work was fast and premises left perfectly clean. Absolutely love our new shutters - and equally happy with our choice"
"Great product and service! Adds a great modern look on my sliding doors. Highly recommended."
"I like they work and the product"
"I had my entire home done. It was 1/3 the cost of what I paid in San Diego. Quality is great. My only complaint is that it took a long time from order to install... but it’s like pregnancy, labor and delivery... the end result is beautiful and long lasting. 😍"
"I love them, I'm thinking about ordering more. Very impressed with the entire process. Everyone from beginning to end of my purchase were friendly and knowledgeable and returned my calls . In other words they're great!"
"Good job they are still up in have not fallen off the wall yet. Lol thank you"
"Great customer service, quality, pricing. Highly reccomend!"
"The product is adequate. I was disappointed in thebtime from ordering to actual installation. Otherwise, the product is ok."
"Excellent product and excellent installation"
"Simply Shutters did an amazing job."
Poly Luxe is rated 4.71 based on 456 reviews