Simply Shutters™ Reviews

Over A Month
Read Simply Shutters™ Reviews

772-208-8245

1388 Commerce Centre Dr

Installation was good but we have still not received our shutters for the bathroom. Please call me.
I love them
Five stars ***** beautiful shutters price quality and installation none better
1/2 the shutters won't stay closed and are loose. Very annoying and does not block all the sun.
Had to wait a little longer then usual due to covid. But they look beautiful. We love them
it took a long time, but the result was amazing. I absolutely love my shutters. I love them so much I ordered another set for my master bedroom
Unfortunately because of the delay my kitchen remodel changes the exact size of the windows. We made it work, it’s not perfect but ok!
Installed well, profession, but a blind broke off after only a few months and I can’t get in contact with anyone.
love the shutters, quality is as advertised. the installation was
not an issue. delays due to Covid-19 are understandable and out of everyone's control. the only constructive comment I will offer is to measure, confirm, and measure 3 times before placing order when dealing with arched wind casings and installation outside of window frames. the shutters look good, but must have doors fully open to move slats. The doors- panel are so wide we are not able to keep open, bumps walls. Should have been a 4 panel, two per side, shutter instead of 2 panel - super wide shutter --- we thought we were getting the 4 panel. After months of delay due to mis-measured first set and then Covid-19, I didn't have the heart to send them back.
Simply shutters... I remodeled my entire house and last in my list were windows, I should have done them first because it had the most impact on changing the look and modernizing my rooms! I Love the privacy at night when they are closed. In the morning I slant them to nit be too bright and in the afternoon I open them fully to get the optimum view! Everyone compliments the custom framing. The first inquiry was with Dawn She sent a salesperson to measure and quickly quote a price for me told me how long to expect for delivery and even in the middle of the pandemic she kept in touch with me every step of the way! The installers were so professional and spotless Left no mess they wore masks and were in and out before I knew it. I only wish I would have done this sooner and the reason I finally broke down was because the pricing caught my eye and I honestly thought that nice for that price? But everything they promised they they delivered I definitely recommend Simply Shutters! Thank you again Dawn for walking me through the process. I had a lot going on and I appreciated your help!
We absolutely love our shutters and the install team did a great job. They are fast, efficient, and super personable. Would definitely recommend these shutters to everyone
This company was here on time for measuring appointment. We waited approx 4 wks for installation. The installation went smoothly , shutters look amazing and because this is all they do, price was very affordable. Highly recommend Simply Shutters
Were not the right type reorder said they would be in end of April did not come in until July we are back in New York
Everyone was nice and worked fast and left my house clean after install the shutters...

Thanks u guys super awesome 👏
Very nice product but 5 months to wait is a bit much.
Ordering was easy, shipment arrived close to promise date. Dawn kept me up to date with the order. Shutters were installed a week after receipt from the factory. Installation was flawless and I needed a customer service call which was handled today by a very experienced installer. Very satisfied.
Excellent
Very Professional!
Our entire process from start to finish was great. Although it took some time to get to installation (due to COVID-19), simply shutters kept us informed on progress, which shows they truly care and are professionals. We would definitely recommend them and look forward to using them again in the future.
Simply Shutters™ is rated 4.74 based on 847 reviews