Simply Shutters™ Reviews

Own Driver
Over a month
Under an hour
Read Simply Shutters™ Reviews
They have been to my house on two occasions and everyone was very professional and I’m very pleased with my shutters.
Poly Luxe is a solid quality material. The price was great as well as the workmanship, and customer service. We are pleased with the entire experience, not to mention has a lifetime warranty. It was a pleasure working with the crew and Simply Shutters was great!!!
Installed quickly and neat
I had a few bumps getting started and along the way with this company but in the end and overall it was a very good experience. Each individual I dealt with was very pleasant and customer-focused. I ordered whole house shutters. Install was quick, the shutters are sturdy and look great. I would recommend Simply Shutters if you're looking to get plantation shutters for your home or business. Note that from order to installation is a long time (about 2 months+) so plan ahead. I found this to be an industry standard and not specific to Simply Shutters.
We love our shutters and the customer service and installation were fantastic! Thank you-
We have been trying to get a technicia. To come to our home and make some adjustments. Some shutters slats do not close properly and some shutters can't be open to clean windows because they swing shut unless propped with something so we havent been able to recommend them to others. Would really like to have a representative contact us. 772 774 8422 pls leave a message with contact information if we are not home. Thanks
Great customer service and finished product!
This is the third time that we have installed shutters in a home, the first with Polyluxe and we couldn't be more satisfied with the appearance, quality and value!!! Knowing what plantation shutters have cost in previous homes, we really didn't think that we would be able to afford the installation on all the windows in a three story town home but were pleasantly surprised with the quoted price and quality of the shutters. We plan on talking them into traveling out of their trade area for a shutter installation when we move to South Georgia!!!!
Hi Dawn, The shutters look very nice however there is a salt that is broken on one panel.. it’s not too big a deal because it’s on the end and I keep the bottom half closed/. It would be great if someone could come out and fix it at your convenience. Thank you. Sincerely, Gail Long
Install was quick and efficient, quality and look is excellent!
My shutters are beautiful and Dawn was a delight to work with. She was efficient, knowledgeable and courteous. One of my full length and very large shutters could have been a huge problem but she handled it with expertise!
A bit of a hiccup with the initial installation in the Family room but it was fixed. Good work workmanship
Love my shutters, have had the polyluxe for over 1 year and they are nice an white, easy to clean. I love the look it gives the windows.
I am very pleased with the Shutters. They do not warp and are the best window treatment! The delivery time was longer than expected - but worth the wait.
Very happy with my shutters
It’s great.
Very responsible group of young entrepreneurs install these shutters in 2017, and we are very satisfied with the quality and the look!
Looks great, job was done on time, had a problem came and fixed on a timely basis
Positive experience. They look lovely and block light. Very private.
You told us when to expect them and they arrived pretty much on time. Installation went well and they look beautiful and perform perfectly! Have had many compliments! Would highly recommend your company! Thank you!
Simply Shutters™ is rated 4.72 based on 544 reviews