Simply Shutters™ Reviews

Over A Month
Read Simply Shutters™ Reviews

772-208-8245

1388 Commerce Centre Dr

I am happy with the shutters that were recently installed. The only thing I was not happy about was the long wait (3-4 months). Overall I like them and I do recommend this company.
I used Simply Shutters twice and was pleased both times.
Excellent product, service and install.
Excellent product just had to wait what seemed like a long time to complete the project
Good installation, long wait.
Excellent customer service from customer service (Dawn). Great measuring and install crews too.

The only negative I could really say is how long it takes the product to come in once ordered.

Good idea with the survey - shows you value your customers and strive for improvement.
Service was great other than taking longer than what we were quoted to get them in. We were told that they had issues in customs although they did keep us informed of when they cleared. We had to call to set up the install date instead of them contacting us. If you business is growing then hire more people to keep you organized. Otherwise, the shutters are beautiful and we are very happy with our purchase
I'm very happy so far. The only issue was the delay in delivery but I was kept informed of the delay. The installation went well the installers were very nice and did a good job.
You guys did a great job. John (Sales) was very accommodating and honest with disclosing the turn around time. You install team arrived on time, they cleaned up after themselves and did a great job. I saved $4000 over the lowest price company in my area!!!. The only issue I had was the lengthy turn around time, but the $$$ was worth it.
I love my shutters they look great. I didn't like that I had to constantly call for an update but eventually I started getting updates from the company. One thing I would've liked to have known before hand is that I won't be able to unwind my windows bc of the shutters. I have the old school windows and I can't actually open all of them bc of the handle and the shutters. I will be eventually upgrading my windows so it won't be a problem later. Other than that I love the shutters and always get compliments about the install and look.
This shutters took more time.than expected to arrive but the wait is worth it, we love our shutters
Installed quickly and neat
Hi Dawn,
The shutters look very nice however there is a salt that is broken on one panel.. it’s not too big a deal because it’s on the end and I keep the bottom half closed/. It would be great if someone could come out and fix it at your convenience.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Gail Long
A bit of a hiccup with the initial installation in the Family room but it was fixed. Good work workmanship
There was a long time from order to delivery, and this was disclosed to us. We were hopeful they would come in early and they did not, but they were delivered and installed on the date promised. We love the shutters! They are perfect, great quality, and priced competitively. They were worth the wait!
Everything looks good except I am unable to open the Florida room shutters in two sections, can some stop by and make that adjustment please.
Great PRODUCT, super SERVICE, FAIR PRICES.
Simply Shutters is a company that can compete with the best Plantation Shutter company on the market and come out winning. If you are not in a rush to have your shutters installed, this is the option you should use. Price is very competitive and customer service is phenomenal. Dawn works with you from start to finish, she continually calls you to keep you informed of the progress of your order. Installation performed by professionals. I recommend Simply Shutters.
I like they work and the product
The product is adequate. I was disappointed in thebtime from ordering to actual installation. Otherwise, the product is ok.
Great quality shutters. Quick and easy instal. Very satisfied with product.
Simply Shutters™ is rated 4.73 based on 628 reviews