Simply Shutters™ Reviews

Over A Month
Read Simply Shutters™ Reviews

772-208-8245

1388 Commerce Centre Dr

1/2 the shutters won't stay closed and are loose. Very annoying and does not block all the sun.
I am still missing a shutter as it was measured wrong. Will rate you again when the job is complete.
Price is good. Product not so good. I need these adjusted please. I had asked previously and was told no one could come out. This is not right.

Thank you.

Debbie
You need to install a counterbalance to the shutters you installed because they don't stay in place when partially opened. Please call us at 561-512-1545 at 623 South Road, Boynton Beach, FL 33435 Thank you. Mr. & Mrs. Smallman
Cancelled estimate appointment twice. I called 3 more times to schedule. Never called me back.
The salesman recommended the shutters with the control lever on the inside. I now can not open both the window and the shutter at the same time. The salesman should have informed me of this problem. Not happy.
I had shutters install in 2017. I believe this company had just started up. The quality of the shutters was exceptional and the pricing was reasonable. However, the customer service aspect was lacking.
Calls were not returned, promises were not kept, and I had an argument with Tim about the lack of customer service.
In every business, every employee is part of “customer service”. It is not a department.
Shutters had scratches on them after installing when I called for repair response was poor and I was given some instructions to rectify situation that was not effect. Not pleased with blinds or customer service
Love the new shutters installed last year. Have made numerous phone calls to have you give me an estimate on 2 other bedroom windows. I have received no return call. I have been researching other company's for the job. Sorry.
I waited way to long for my shutters to be installed.
I liked the workmanship only the time wait was not satisfying
We wish we could given a better rating, however, because the measurements were taken incorrectly to begin with, we suffered the consequences by waiting for another delivery from China, being rescheduled several times, and ultimately paying in full for an incomplete job. The finishing touches, although small, we were abandoned by them not calling to schedule the final correction. We could not recommended them in good faith for poor quality control as so many neighbors have requested. Evidently and sadly, you get what you pay for. The first shutter company we used was priced higher but they completed the work professionally and showed up to make sure that everything was as expected.
Thanks for the honest feedback. What were the exact issues with the shutters? If you're still having issues we would gladly get them taken care of for you. There is a lifetime warranty and we should've honored it in a timely fashion.
Sales rep was nice but wait time ridiculous at 9 weeks! Then. I called for adjustment and was told they would not be in my area for awhile so I had a handy man do it. Finally, I wanted to order again for one window but was told “ one window isn’t worth us coming down there
Simply Shutters™ is rated 4.74 based on 847 reviews