Simply Shutters™ Reviews

Read Simply Shutters™ Reviews

772-208-8245

1388 Commerce Centre Dr

No bottom fasteners
We have been trying to get a technicia. To come to our home and make some adjustments. Some shutters slats do not close properly and some shutters can't be open to clean windows because they swing shut unless propped with something so we havent been able to recommend them to others. Would really like to have a representative contact us. 772 774 8422 pls leave a message with contact information if we are not home. Thanks
The owner/rep who came to my mom to measure was a wonderful young man. I admire young entrepreneurs and that is why I selected this company. The quality of the product is good but your installers lack advanced carpentry skills. They carved a niche out of our baseboard for the board to butt up on a slider vs. carving the board.
I have a corner window with a slider that meets in the corner. The owner/rep didn’t raise the slider to a height above the window nor did he give me an option to upgrade the corniche. The standard corniche is a piece of poly wood that cheapens the look of the shutters. The Co did replace the slider with a longer shutter but again the installers lacked the finish skills and basically, I booted them out of the house. Please Give your installers some training.
I like the shutters but I don’t like that they are made in China! Very sad, should be made in the U.S.A. Keep Americans working, I’d rather pay more! Also was not very impressed with the installation person was in such a rush, and smeared excess caulking on window sills.
Shutters are good but installation was not done correctly.
There were some flaws we noticed with paint scratches and splotching. Holes were not patched up completely.
Our new shutters provide the look I sought at a very fair price. While I would rate the shutters themselves a 5, several things made an overall rating drop to 3.

Pros: polite and polished staff, overall look, quality, prompt responses to messages

Cons: some might find an 8-week wait inconvenient. Our shutters were to have the company’s patented blackout feature, but we discovered the first night we had no blackout. The shutters are adequate without the feature, but we had requested it. The actual installation caused our disappointment. The installers were professional and polite; however, they failed to inform me they would be removing the in-place bedroom curtain rods. The rods and curtains were in a jumble on the floor amind the dust and debris from removal. The walls (CBS construction) had 5 gouges up to 2 inches long and an inch deep. I repaired the damage with spackle and had a paint shop mix custom color.

I should have called to request repair. Given how well I had been treated, I feel the company would have offered consolation. Same in regard to blackout feature.

My husband and I will use this company again regardless of the above cons. I will, however, ask more questions.
Great product, but atrociously slow production and delivery. If you are not in hurry to get you shutters and don't mind waiting 2 or 3 month's to get them, then this is your company.
The first set of shutters were beautiful and perfectly installed. I will rate them excellent.
The second set were not installed as well and a few of them will not close tightly. I would rate that experience acceptable..
The product looks fantastic and we could not be happier with how they finish off the house. The installers were also very skilled at their craft and took the time to put in properly and professionally.

I would have given 5 stars, but the time to order to install was greatly under-quoted. I was originally given an 8-week install time, but by the time everything was completed it was more like 16 weeks.
The shutters are acceptable — the installation is disappointing.
I love my shutters, but the transaction, etc was not the smoothest. In addition, when my shutters were installed, I was not living at my residence full time yet. There was some minor touch ups like the cornice needing to be replaced because it was cracked upon putting it up. I just could never get in touch with anybody to come back out. To me, I paid decent money for the shutters and this should have been done. Thx, Barb Casto
I think the most important aspect to work In is that if you make a measure mistake put the remake at the top of the list to be remade. I waited one year from original measure until I finally got the corrected shutters
Salesman miscounted when measuring the windows. Took many months to finally complete the installation. That was very disappointing, but the pricing was excellent and I love the finished product.
My shutters have to be tightened on a weekly basis and are pretty difficult to open and shut. They also took away a lot of the natural light that comes in the room.
their ok, not great installers.
Nice looking product but took longer then expected to receive. The measured and installer were both very friendly and professional
The shutters over our sliding glass doors do not slide easy,they seem to be tilted.
I have 2 sliding glass doors of plantation shutters from your company. I called to complete my home from you, however your price was higher than any other Co. In Broward county. You offered no returning customer loyalty. I finished my home for the same price you charged me for 2 sliders. Same shutters, same quality, same service. Actually ordered and installed much quicker than Simply shutters. Very disappointed with your customer service and the way you treat loyal customers.
Shutters are great except that 1 was scratched before install. The person said they had tried to paint it but it didn't blend so they would order a new one. Never heard from Simply Shutters again. We have called and no one has returned our call
Simply Shutters™ is rated 4.73 based on 628 reviews