Smartbag Reviews

Based on 458 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Smartbag Reviews
Good Communication !! Good Product , thanks
great staff and owners , service is amazing contacting me ss a customer if there is a problem with stock in these trouble times many thanks to Sam amazing guy
I accidentally only ordered 1 bag of 2 colours instead of boxes of 50. It was handled very well and quickly. Top staff service.
Excellent customer service and quality of product
I've purchased from Smartbag twice now, great service, fast delivery and the quality is very good.
We have been ordering tote bags for some years now. It's so easy to reorder new stock every time. Great customer service.
Excellent service as always! Fast and efficient.
Absolutely love my Smartbags! I chose this brand because they were thicker than any others I could find. I use the bags for storing produce such as potatoes and flour and wanted thick paper to keep the light out. I wasn't disappointed. When I started using them I was immediately impressed by the quality and thickness. I made the right choice. Very satisfied!
Delivery was super fast and bags were great!!
Godo Quality and great service very quick
strong and large bags for produce etc. Very pleased. Thankyou
Impressed with the efficient and attentive customer service
I have ordered some white paper bags with ropes for my office and the quality of the bags were really good compare to the price. The delivery was also very quick, received in 3 days.
I'm impressed. My order was very reasonably priced, the delivery was super quick & the quality of the bags I ordered are fantastic! I'd happily recommend smartbag & will definitely be ordering from them next time I need these type of products. Thank smartbag team 😊
Quick shipping every time, great selection of bags in different sizes.
Quality product and prompt delivery - what else is there?
Good Quality Great Price
I got just what I wanted and in very good time
exelen servis
Great service, the bags are good quality and quick delivery too. Thanks Smartbag
Smartbag is rated 4.6 based on 458 reviews