smartbag Reviews

Read smartbag Reviews
smartbag 5 star review on 7th February 2020
Ricka
More Photos & Videos
Thank you for taking the time to clarify delivery instructions. Very thorough and much appreciated !
product as expected
Very Fast Delivery, exactly what we ordered. Good pricing too.
Fast postage
Mary Ann is the best. Polite, super friendly and very efficient
Thanks for your great feedback, Karen. I just read this to Marianne and she said the same about you! We joke about Marianne prompting her relatives to mention her in good reviews (she gets that many) but we know it is really because she is polite, helpful, and efficient :-)
Well-priced and very quick service.
Your staff were so helpful and the quality of the merchandise was excellent looking forward to viewing the Father’s Day range
Prompt delivery. Good product.
Great quality, very fast delivery. Will definately buy again
Next day delivery is awesome & the quality is great
Great price and prompt delivery - very happy with the items I purchased
I am really really happy with both the product and service supplied by Smartbag. The quality was as promised and as expected and the communication was exceptional. I will be back. :)
Perfect for what I needed at a good price
Good customer and good quality bags
Absolutely love the quality of the bags. Exceeded my expectations and make my products look luxurious
Speedy response to order inquiry
My order was processed promptly upon receipt,payment acknowledged and invoiced.It was despatched next day (interstate).It was locally delivered to my door a day or two after date shown on tracking document(but still within the week).I plan a further order in due course....
Hi Brian. You ordered at 9.45PM Monday 8th June - the end of a public holiday weekend. The bags were dispatched the next day - Tuesday. It has just gone 3PM Thursday 11th June. You should receive the bags shortly and given the time frames, I'm not sure an explanation would be required?
Great product
It is disappointing the freight charges were more than the entire order. Quite high postage for paper bags. The service was exceptional when I was navigating through the site though and instant responses were received via the ‘chat’ option.
Hi Amanda. When we split a carton into smaller quantities we ensure the bags are packed flat so they are not creased when you receive them. Your bags are 45 x 35cm and for the small quantity of 25, there is no 'cheap' way to send them interstate and retain the quality of the bags. I am glad though that you found our site easy to navigate and your questions were dealt with quickly via LiveChat :)
Fantastic service, very speedy turnaround time from order placed to received. Great quality bags
Thanks for the great feedback, Cheryl :) We strive for quick delivery and great quality and we are pleased to read your comments.
smartbag is rated 4.74 based on 98 reviews