smartbag Reviews

of reviewers recommend smartbag
Read smartbag Reviews
No problems with the products or service, but freight charges have more than doubled in the last six months to a ridiculous price. Because of these excessively high freight charges, I will be taking my business else where.
Speedy Delivery! I received my order the next day! The descriptions were well detailed to help with what I was looking for. The order I received were of lovely quality and as described.
I will be ordering from here again in the future.
smartbag 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Great product but shipping will make me look elsewhere
How can large wineries get a dozen wines to me for $10
When I paid $41 for a much smaller and lighter package?
It’s always easy to deal with Smartbag...staff are knowledgeable and very helpful
Excellent customer service
Product just what was wanted—tall strong Kraft bag—delivered with amazing speed at this time of year
Customer service is absolutely amazing :) from my first phone call to collecting my bags. Thank you. Quality of the bags are immaculate. My own customers loved them 👌🏽👌🏽
My order was not completed and the response is not forthcoming
Very good to deal with!
Very Helpful and impressive product.
Excellent customer service these guys went above beyond
Great service and excellent delivery time. Thank you. The product was exactly what we needed as matched what is on the web site.
Amazing as always
Very impressed. Was unable to place order via the website therefore Kim was very helpful and happy to process my order via phone

Taking too long almost a month and still not received my parcel
As far as experience goes, can't fault the experience. But its a bit soon for feedback since i havn't got the goods yet!! U almost just need to say please rate the the buying experience so far... cheers, looking forward to me bags!!

Bags bags bags! They're very useful things! If we didn't have bags... what would we use to put a whole lot of things in! B A G S... gimme BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS!!
We are always blown away by the friendly and efficient service from the team at Smartbag. Their generosity and attention to detail is exemplary and we love their quality products. A great company to deal with, clearly well run and supported by an excellent team.
Shame the website is playing up but the staff in the office are fabulous to work with. Thank you. L🌸
Very fast shipping, will definitely be put chasing from here again
Disappointed that what was advertised online was not available
smartbag is rated 4.69 based on 193 reviews