smartbag Reviews

of reviewers recommend smartbag
Read smartbag Reviews
Excellent Communication. Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. High Quality Product. Very Happy Customer. Will be Purchasing more when necessary. Thank you Shakil
Great product good order system but your chat boy offered me a discount code and when I asked for it I didn’t get one 😕
Very Responsive, and Good Customer Service!
The service we receive from Smartbag has always been very professional, punctual and helpful. It is a pleasure to be a client of Smartbag.
Easy to deal with and very efficient and helpful
I love my beautiful gift bags (matte white with black ribbon handles), they are really elegant, high quality and fit my business aesthetic perfectly. I especially like that I can order in small quantities - it helps me budget and I also have limited space so don't have anywhere to store 500+ gift bags! They are also very easy to deal with. I am a loyal customer for life! Thanks SmartBag.
Thanks, Jodie for your great comments! Our matte white gift bags are very popular for their quality and availability in small quantities. Very happy to hear you will be a loyal customer for life. Thanks for taking the time to let us know :-)
Bags are good quality, they arrived quickly and in good order. I will use your services again.
Thanks for taking the time to post your positive comments. It is our goal to provide high quality products, dispatched and delivered quickly. We look forward to hearing from you again!
Love your bags! The kids make designs on them fir mother’s abd Father’s Day
That's a great idea, Katie! And we love that you love our bags :-) Thanks for taking the time to let us know.
Excellent product. Quick delivery.
Very happy that you are pleased with your purchase, Debbie! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know.
I have found the smartbags which I use are able to hold my jars . With no accidents of them falling through the bottom of the bag. My customers seem happy with them , and that’s the maned think
That is great news, Carol. Happy customers is definitely the goal. Thanks for taking the time to let us know!
Really good service I am really happy with the product thank you so much
You are most welcome, Lorna, and thank you so much. We are happy to read your positive comments and appreciate you taking the time to tell us!
I wouldn't know how to rate you, since I still have not received my order.
This is the first we have heard of this, Angela, and are sorry to hear it. If you don't receive an order it is best to contact our office so we can resolve the issue for you.
We use TIG freight management and Toll was the courier for your order. Unfortunately many large and smaller companies have suffered delayed deliveries and lack of tracking due to hacking of the Toll system. An article below may be of interest: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-10/toll-transport-hack-leaves-customers-and-deliveries-in-limbo/11949036
So happy with my purchase. Smartbags were prompt, professional, and the end product looks even better than expected. Nice crisp colours, love it.
Hi Catherine. Thanks very much for your great feedback. We are also pleasantly surprised at the results of our digital printing machine. The full colour print really does come up sharp. We love that you love it!
Excellent Product. Excellent Prices. Timely Delivery.
Your positive comments are much appreciated, Mr Nilesh. Thank you!
We love smartbag, the order processing, payment and delivery are very efficient. Well done!
Gosh, thank you, Nezily! We love that you love us :-) We appreciate your comments - thanks again.
Fast Service
Thanks for your review, Cathy.
Love there personalised products!
Thank you, Imogen. We are always happy when we hear that a customer loves our printed products. Thanks for taking the time to let us know.
Efficient and they looked great!
Thanks for taking the time to let us know, Amy. Much appreciated.
Easy to order with lots of choice. The bags arrive quickly and as advertised. Highly recommend Smartbag. Tanya Artarmon Dentists
Thanks for your comments, Tanya. Our aim is to have a good cross section of products that suit a wide range of small or large businesses. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your bags, and thanks for the recommendation :-)
Good prices and variety of products, great customer service and speedy deliveries, it's my one stop shop for paper bags and tissue paper.
Thanks, Lizandra! We make sure our prices are the best online and are pleased to hear we are your one stop shop. We look forward to hearing from you again.
smartbag is rated 4.70 based on 67 reviews