Smartchoice.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smartchoice.pk
Read Smartchoice.pk Reviews

About Smartchoice.pk:

We are Pakistan’s leading insurance marketplace helping individuals and business find the best insurance plan.

21 111 212 212

info@smartchoice.pk

1st Floor, 5C, 22nd Commercial Street

From start to finish, Smartchoice was a brilliant decision. I didn't have to do any running around myself. They handled everything from getting insurance quotes, to validating the payment, to sending the policy documents in soft and hard copy form. and the best thing? I got an excellent rate for my auto-insurance!
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
I used one of the debit cards on which the website claims to provide discount. However, upon transaction, I was given no discount. Also, after raising my complaint, I was assured by customer reps that the Finance team will look into the matter. Till this date, nothing has been done about it. My point; customers should not be gimmicked through these tricks.
(Travel Insurance) - Posted 19 hours ago
It is Good one.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
Dealing with Smartchoice was a good experience. My requested Takaful policy was arranged with more convenience. I appreciate the support of customer services staff.

With Best Regards,

Azmat Hayat
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
Great. Nbbnbnnnnnnnnnnn
Got me fair deal.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
I been told that u will get your papers in two working days but still I m waiting
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
It was pretty smooth and easy. Really liked it.
(Travel Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
Easy and convenient but sometimes delay in receiving the policy
Good service
(Travel Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
Very good service, I would recommend buying car insurance from here. They give a chance to compare all choices
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
Very Nice and fast service. One thing missing I.e; lack of knowledge of representatives. Always 1st prepare yourself then approach the customer. I applied for 14 days but representatives insisting that I requested for one year. Mixing the details of other customers instead of mine.
Anyway I still recommend.
(Travel Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
I purchased health insurance of tpl aram paid full amount electronically, but no response from smart choice and never issued policy.
Please refund my amount immediately of Rs. 20069/-
(Health Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
Great Jobs!
(Travel Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
Thankyou for your quick service.
Very good service appreciated
(Travel Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
Loved the experience everything went perfect and without any hassle. The team is very helpful especially Danish and Abdul Majeed. Special praise to them and smart choice will be my choice forever.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
Simple. Best price. Quick. Accurate. I recommend it to others also. Good job, "SmartChoice."
(Travel Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
money is deducted from my account. I have received SMS that policy has been sent to the email address. But no email was received.
(Travel Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello sir, Thanks for sharing your concern. You will be contacted by us shortly
The Staff is very cooperative.
(Travel Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent services I appreciate your work and response on time
Smartchoice.pk is rated 4.39 based on 109 reviews