Smartchoice.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smartchoice.pk
Read Smartchoice.pk Reviews

About Smartchoice.pk:

We are Pakistan’s leading insurance marketplace helping individuals and business find the best insurance plan.

21 111 212 212

info@smartchoice.pk

1st Floor, 5C, 22nd Commercial Street

My policy limit issue in my card.
Posted 34 minutes ago
Amazing experience. Very competent and friendly staff. Highly recommended!
Nothing has been done till now after multiple reminders
We apologize for inconvenience you have faced. Our concern team is looking into your problem and resolve your issue on priority.
i am satisfied with smartchoice. your staff is full cooperative.
Once buy and paid - Smart Choice wont respond on any request to change in plan and upgradation. You have to buy another policy. A key feature of business it to provide after sales and services but smart choice is worst in this and haven't considered this variable into their business - Pathetic!!!
Our customer success is key for our business. We always work hard to provide hassle free service. Our concern team is investigating the problem you have faced and will take immediate actions to resolve this issue for now and for future.
Its a good service
Thanks for all team members
Good experience with smartchoice.pk
I feels v good
Had an issue, payment went through but websitr's server had error. Had to call smartchoice several times to get the insurance via email.
(Travel Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
i am very happy to receive awesome service from smart choice infect i already refered some of my friends thanks.
It's great and reasonable.
I have best served experience by smartchoice know till hope will next is best.
Very good and easy app.. really its user friendly.. highly recommended..
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
Best experience with smartchoice.pk, best service, fast service with continuous follow up till the end, really deserved 5 stars rating.
Good service
Sales was a good experience.
I hope after sales support will also be good.
It was a great experience. The site is informative in terms of providing rates of different insurance companies to compare and to find the optimal rate. The staff is extremely efficient and cooperative and try their best to provide personalized service.
I am grateful to smartchoice for helping me in buying an optimal insurance policy swiftly and without hassle.
Smartchoice.pk is rated 4.28 based on 18 reviews