smarTours Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read smarTours Reviews

About smarTours:

smarTours is a leading provider of direct-to-consumer, affordable travel experiences to exotic global destinations. The Company offers travelers curated, pre-packaged itineraries to over 40 destinations across the globe. By offering tours directly to consumers, the Company provides premium-quality experiences at value prices, and as a result, has cultivated a highly passionate and loyal community of repeat travelers. More than 200,000 travelers have taken a smarTours trip since the founding of the Company in 1996. smarTours is… the smarter way to see the world.

800-337-7773

info@smartours.com

545 Eighth Ave. Suite 2250
New York, NY 10018

Tell us how smarTours made you happy
Great tour - super great guide, good accommodations. If anything were to be changed, and it is not necessary, I would have preferred a smaller group.
Visited Morocco in October. Took my two daughters. We all enjoyed the trip. Lots to see and Do. Khalid was our tour guide and was helpful and efficient. The terrain of Morocco is varied with lots of mountains and valleys. Hotels included were all nice
Excelente guía.
The guide was terrific. Seeing all of the cities we went to was fantastic. Do not take any of them off the Spain tour. It was very well planned. Could always have a little more time to explore on our own, but all in all it was really great. Thank you.
Great trip made better by the fabulous guide. Highly recommend your company. Jeff Gropper and Susan Schumer.
I enjoyed my stay in Abu Dhabi and Dubai and recommend to everyone so rich in its culture and amazingly the cleanest place I’ve ever visited by far.xoxoxo
Excellent trip. Well organised and great value. Thanks
Overall, the tour was very good; guides/drivers were excellent and the various venues were excellent. However, if you are not used to getting up and out by 8:00-8:30 a.m. every day (with suitcases out by 7 a.m. some days), this tour may not be for you.
Our tour guide was wonderful. Although he was involved in giving us a fantastic view, historical and recent overview of the Israel and its surrounding area, he was still aware of each tourist and their special needs.
We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Dan the tour guide was outstanding. He was extremely knowledgeable and communicated very well. In addition, he was very helpful in assisting with my wife who has difficulty walking, by carrying her walker up the many stairs that we encountered.
I hope you got my review yesterday. I adored the trip to India Oct. 211st.Jasvir Saurana was the best!! He opened the history books. H was exceptional.He deserves a 10!!! He helped us in every way even to the end.
It was a great itinerary. Peter Murphy was a great tour guide. The hotels were all great.
This was the best vacation ever. The sites were more then I could ever imagine and the tour guide, Tarek, was very knowledgeable and took great care in dealing with any issue that arose. Will definitely be touring with them again.
This was our first group tour. We were pleasantly surprised to find the group size to be 24 and the people on the trip easy to get to know and fun to be with. Our guide was superb: informative, attentive to detail and individual needs, knowledgeable, relaxed, and a pleasure to be around. We felt at all times we were in good hands! Our accommodations were nice. There was a good balance between guided tours and free time. We will certainly consider taking SmarTours in the future.
Awesome experience. Our Guide Shaun was informative and friendly!
Excellent travel in large part due to knowledgeable, very organized and efficient tour director Betty Levin. Can’t provide enough kudos to her handling of our tour. Recommend keeping tour count of guests under twenty as that number makes travel much more manageable and comfortable. Very interested in any other tours Betty leads.
Organize very well planning enjoyed every minute
Very well organized. We had a very knowledgeable and organized guide. Our accommodations were lovely. The extra tours provided were very good and well priced. We enjoyed all our meals and also the opportunity to have some free time to explore some of the cuisine on our own.
Loved the tour. Iceland is AMAZING and our tour guide, THE BEST!!
The only problem that I had was the upgraded room in Cairo. The Cairo Marriott view of the Nile is extremely noisy. The highway runs along the Nile River. The cars constantly blow their horns. I couldn’t enjoy the balcony/view.
smarTours is rated 4.39 based on 1,218 reviews