smarTours Reviews

of reviewers recommend smarTours
Read smarTours Reviews

About smarTours:

smarTours is a leading provider of direct-to-consumer, affordable travel experiences to exotic global destinations. The Company offers travelers curated, pre-packaged itineraries to over 40 destinations across the globe. By offering tours directly to consumers, the Company provides premium-quality experiences at value prices, and as a result, has cultivated a highly passionate and loyal community of repeat travelers. More than 200,000 travelers have taken a smarTours trip since the founding of the Company in 1996. smarTours is… the smarter way to see the world.

800-337-7773

info@smartours.com

545 Eighth Ave. Suite 2250
New York, NY 10018

Tell us how smarTours made you happy
Isela
Anna
smarTours 5 star review on 20th January 2020
Joseph
More Photos & Videos
From beginning to end our tour of South Africa was unforgettable. Our guide was passionate about his country; he was able to teach us, keep track of us and show us an amazing time, effortlessly . From major cities to 3 wonderful safaris the tour was beyond expectations. Would love to see a tour offered of the east coast of West Africa. With Jereme as a guide we always felt safe and couldn't imagine that the next day could be better than the one we were immersed in. Thanks for great planning....can't wait til my next smarTour. Stephanie
Smartours does an amazing job of planning our trips! We loved Vietnam and Cambodia and our tour guide Tommy was absolutely amazing! Thanks for another great trip!
The Egyptian tour was a great experience. Our guide, Khalid, was friendly, warm and well versed in the history of his country. The hotels were top quality and the tour was very complete.
Recently returned from Smart Tour Cuba highlights in Jan. The local guide, Ned Enedis was amazing. She was so passionate about her country. She was extremely knowledgeable and very informative.
The first hotel, Hotel Melia Cohiba was fine. The second hotel, Hotel Jagua was unexceptionable bad as well as Hotel Americanas.
Unfortunately, we never got to tour the cigar factory. We spent too much time on the bus, not enough time to explore on our own. Boxed lunch on the bus was totally unexceptional. overall too much time in the van and not enough to to explore.
We've been to Thailand, China and Egypt with SmarTours. In each instance, we've had comfortable accommodations, amazingly organized and helpful guides who really knew what they were talking about and were proud to show us the country they loved. Best of all, we saw all the sights we wanted to see, and then some. SmarTours offers a remarkable value!
Very good tour director.
Our first SmarTour to Cuba. Our guides and bus driver were wonderful and our minds are full of incredible memories of this beautiful trip.
Great value
We came back from our recent trip to Thailand and Cambodia at the start of this new year (2020). Even though the traveling time to get there and back to U.S. was very long if you factored in the flight time, connection time, multiple airports, we still had a great time with smarTours. Kudos goes to our tour guide, Nok, in Thailand for she bonded with all of us and took care of us all the way from start to finish. We missed her the minute we boarded our plane to Cambodia. Thanks for offering such a wonderful tour.
I couldn't believe how incredible this trip was. From the moment Ketsara picked me up at the airport, I knew I was in good hands. She was so kind and warm and knowledgeable. We spent the right amount of time at every location. I loved learning from her (I definitely recommend having hearing devices throughout the entirety of the trip -- not just in Bangkok!). I loved the variety of tours we went on. This was a life-changing experience and I can't wait for my next one!
I like Smart Tours for their planning and organization of their tours. It has being a pleasure to travel with this company
Tour was well organised with knowledgeable,experienced and courteous guides.We had wonderful highly educated group.It was great educational experience.We are lucky to be part of it.
Loved meeting new friends. Loved having an experience tour guide.
At age 80 and in good shape, I found it to be very active. It was nice to stay “home” in one of the 3 wonderful hotels and get a message. The tour guide was Terrific fun, caring, knowledgeable, and protective. Never felt unsafe in any way. Our group was exceptional. What fun we had
Kiet and Dee were both wonderful and knowledgeable tour guides who couldn’t do enough for us. All the hotels were lovely and in great locations. Halong Bay, Hoi An and Angkor Wat were the highlights for me. So glad I went and can’t wait to do another tour with you.
This trip exceeded my expectations. And the Blue Lagoon more than lives up to its hype. And we saw the Northern Lights. Could not have been better.
Excellent value, experienced tour guides, nice hotels.
Marcelo our tour guide went above and beyond what most tour guides provide.
He was always available to answer questions or give suggestions for various activities.
I would have preferred to take a direct flight from JFK to Buenos Aires.
smarTours 5 star review on 28th January 2020 smarTours 5 star review on 28th January 2020 smarTours 5 star review on 28th January 2020 smarTours 5 star review on 28th January 2020
The .guide to my last trip to India and Nepal was exceptional! (Nov.8-Dec. 10 ,2019)
Now I know why is called Amazing Thailand! What a beautiful trip with an AMAZING guide Ketsara! Loved every minute of it.
smarTours is rated 4.41 based on 1,365 reviews