smarTours Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend smarTours

About smarTours: smarTours is a leading provider of direct-to-consumer, affordable travel experiences to exotic global destinations. The Company offers travelers curated, pre-packaged itineraries to over 40 destinations across the globe. By offering tours directly to consumers, the Company provides premium-quality experiences at value prices, and as a result, has cultivated a highly passionate and loyal community of repeat travelers. More than 200,000 travelers have taken a smarTours trip since the founding of the Company in 1996. smarTours is… the smarter way to see the world.

800-337-7773

info@smartours.com

545 Eighth Ave. Suite 2250
New York, NY 10018

Tell us how smarTours made you happy

Under an hour
"The tour was very busy and we saw a lot. There were quite a few dinners included which we liked. Our tour guide was ok but he did not post our itinerary in the hotels, nor did he see to it that we all knew what was going on. Sometimes we couldn't hear him in the bus. That was a little frustrating. But overall, the tour was "a lot of bang for the buck"."
Madhavi
"We had a good experience with the SmartTours. Good hotels, food and sight seeing. However , time provided was not adequate"
Christine
"Good value for the money. I like the free time. I like having most of the lunches snd dinners on my own."
"Our Italy tour was wonderful! Annamaria, our guide, was professional, friendly, informative, and I could go on and on. A beautiful country;a beautiful guide; who could ask for more?"
Posted 18 minutes ago
"It was outstanding...they delivered as in the contract"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I was very pleased with our host and the overall particulars of the tour."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Everything met or exceeded our expectation. Local guide was great. Group was small. Lodges were nice and food was good."
"Smartours has great tours for the price. I have traveled with other great companies but their prices are now sky high. Smartours is a good choice and within my budget. Please keep doing what you are doing. 3 trips down and more to go!!"
"Very pleased. Good value."
"As my second Smartours experience, I was pleased once again at the value I received. This is a fabulous trip and well run tour."
"Every thing about the trip to South Africa was wonderful. I will travel with Smartours again."
"Thanks to our amazing tour guide Michael Ngigi and Pascal, ad well as a great itinerary and lodges, it was the trip of a lifetime. Michael is a natural leader, very knowledgeable and personable. Pascal was determined to give us an unforgettable 3 days in Tasmania and did."
"Excellent trip our guide was terrific. Enjoy the boat and the towns we went to."
"It was our fist Smartours experience and we had a wonderful trip! Our tour guide, Elvis, was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout our tour. He really made our vacation a fun and memorable experience! The itinerary was thorough and very well planned and the accommodations were excellent! We will definitelt plan more Smartours vacations in the future :)"
"I have been on 3 tours with smarTours and each has been fantastic! Each has been balanced with planned tour time and free time to roam on our own. The hotels are top of the line in every country the tour went, with comfortable rooms, good restaurant choices within or nearby and SAFE. I have traveled to Ireland, Italy and South Africa with knowledgeable guides, who are locals that are passionate about showing us their country. Well worth the journeys."
"This was an excellent tour. Especially because the tour guide Suzie Sue was top notch. She was very accommodating and enthusiastic and really made the tour special. Also, the accommodations, as usual, are very satisfying. I have come to expect nothing but the best and am not disappointed. Good job Smartours!"
"Very good. Wonderful tour guide (Elvis) with encyclopedic knowledge of the complicated history of that area. He has a great sense of humor, is patient and a great asset to Smartours. Local tours and tour guides were excellent. American Airlines flight from Prague to Philadelphia was the worst flight I have ever been on. Nothing worked, food was terrible. Flight crew did the best they could."
"We recently completed the Portugal tour with Romina. She provided an interesting, fun filled tour and excellent restaurant and free time suggestions. Our drivers were very competent, the hotels were well situated in each city from Porto to Lisbon. Again smartours provided us with an excellent travel experience."
"We had a great time in Greece- on the ship around the islands, and on land. Our 2 guides were very knowledgible and attentive to our needs. There was a lot of uphill walking that we could have been prepared for."
"My wife and I have been on many tours throughout.Our trip to Africa was our most exciting. Thank you."
"Great tour!"
"Loved the trip. Loved Leon, our dedicated and knowledgeable tour guide. Loved Carlitos the Coffee farmer. Loved Colombia. I want to live there."
"Great tour!"