SoftMoc Shoes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SoftMoc Shoes

How would you rate SoftMoc Shoes ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lisa Mulvihill

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about SoftMoc Shoes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Lisa Mulvihill
"Had an issue with delivery; not their issue, was an issue with Canada Post. When I called Soft Moc Customer Service they stayed on the line until the issue was resolved with Canada Post. I was at the Canada Post outlet when I called as Canada Post said they did not have my package, but, Soft Moc confirmed they did have the package and they were correct, Canada Post had the package."
SoftMoc Shoes is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews