SoftwareKeep.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend SoftwareKeep.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how SoftwareKeep.com made you happy
Ordered Microsoft Office 2019. Received an email with the KEY. When I tried to install the software, it stated the KEY had already been used. When I did a chat with them and explained the problem they wanted to take over my computer. I didn't think that was the thing to do. They resent me an email with the same KEY, which did not work. My advice is to buy directly form Microsoft. May cost a little more, beats having to pay for something you don't get. A credit card dispute did not work for me in this instance. By the way, I had the software installed and working in less than 30 minutes by going directly to Microsoft.
Jesus helped me retrieve my missing email. Not only was he chatting with me online but also got a call from our credit card company who also was helping us resolve the problem. He figured out my mistake quickly and I’m up and running with no problem! Thanks Jesus!
Jesus was AMAZING :) SO SWEET AND I WAS ON CHAT FOR LITERALLY 5 MINUTES AND THE ISSUE WAS FIXED !!!!

Thanks Jesus-
From - Amanda
i had a problem with my excel program. i chatted with Jesus about the problem and he walked through a few things with me. in just a few minutes he was able to find the problem and helped me get back to work. thanks Jesus, your the best!!!!!!
Joe did a great job fixing my activation problem. Thanks again Joe!
Joe helped me on chat today with info on getting Office MS Home and Business 2019. He was very knowledgable and very helpful. I will definitely love to work with him in the future. I am really impressed that your company offers 24/7 support. Being 63 years old, I am definitely computer challanged :)
Joe answered my questions. It was helpful to know that the licenses I was asking about are perpetual and that I can download them easily to another computer if I get rid of the one I will currently have it on. Was glad to get some assistance as I wasn't truly sure what I was doing.
Jesus did a wonderful job of helping me solve a download issue. 5 stars to Jesus
Excellent service
My Experience was good Jesus was so nice an helpful , he is a great tech. i will recommend this site to anyone. Im glad he was able to help me, fast and with great service.
Had a small problem but sorted out by Jesus on live chat.
Had a small problem with timing but Jesus on live chat sorted it.
I purchased software and was given a key code to allow it to work. When I entered the code, I was told it was invalid. "Their support people would look into it". We sent them a screen shot of the error message and after waiting all afternoon, nobody bothered to respond. Very disappointed.
My (few) download struggles were handled very quickly via chat.
I purchased office student and home two days ago. I have received all kinds of thank you emails but no product. I have sent several emails in regard to this and get no response other than more thank yous and that I should expect an email with the download and key shortly. The last two emails I have sent they have not even had the courtesy to respond to. Pathetic. I gave them one star but seeing as I haven't received a product they don't deserve that.
Softwarekeep was very helpful in my purchase of MS Office for Mac. Price was fair and the assistance in installing was excellent. Thanks Joe
SoftwareKeep delivered the application timely. When I encountered issue and opened a chat, Emir helped me complete the installation process quickly. I am impressed with the professionalism and customer service. Thank you!
Very easy purchase process. Joe was helpful and even provided a discount code.
Very prompt and helpful support, solved my issue. Many thanks!
Excellent support. I had an issue with the install. Sent an e-mail and received a prompt response. Technician (Joe) remoted in and handled the install quickly. Excellent customer experience.
SoftwareKeep.com is rated 4.81 based on 166 reviews