SoftwareKeep.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend SoftwareKeep.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how SoftwareKeep.com made you happy
I purchased software and was given a key code to allow it to work. When I entered the code, I was told it was invalid. "Their support people would look into it". We sent them a screen shot of the error message and after waiting all afternoon, nobody bothered to respond. Very disappointed.
My (few) download struggles were handled very quickly via chat.
I purchased office student and home two days ago. I have received all kinds of thank you emails but no product. I have sent several emails in regard to this and get no response other than more thank yous and that I should expect an email with the download and key shortly. The last two emails I have sent they have not even had the courtesy to respond to. Pathetic. I gave them one star but seeing as I haven't received a product they don't deserve that.
Softwarekeep was very helpful in my purchase of MS Office for Mac. Price was fair and the assistance in installing was excellent. Thanks Joe
SoftwareKeep delivered the application timely. When I encountered issue and opened a chat, Emir helped me complete the installation process quickly. I am impressed with the professionalism and customer service. Thank you!
Very easy purchase process. Joe was helpful and even provided a discount code.
Very prompt and helpful support, solved my issue. Many thanks!
Excellent support. I had an issue with the install. Sent an e-mail and received a prompt response. Technician (Joe) remoted in and handled the install quickly. Excellent customer experience.
Don't waste your time with this company. After purchasing a product that is in stock according to their site, you'll receive an e-mail a day or so later similar to the following:

"Thank you for your purchase!

Unfortunately, we run out of Microsoft Visual Studio Net Enterprise Architect RB keys with no ETA yet for new stocks. We are working tirelessly to acquire new stocks and send you your purchased software license within 24 business hours.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via email, chat or hotline no.
Visit us at our website and find out more offers for your daily computing needs."
I was very skeptical, and uncertain which program to buy..I called them!, and while I had a hard time understanding him, I was able to figure out which one to purchase.
I went ahead and ordered, at a very good price, and got an email saying my order was on hold until they could verify information? I sent them a note asking What?, and he called me. I guess it was a random verification check on their part..I was sure how I felt about that.
In the end though, I got the program, with the program keys, and great instructions that even this middle age, new iMac owner was able to follow with absolutely no problems at all.
So I’m here to tell you, that I researched them, and they’re valid, helpful, honest.
Patrick provided excellent, speedy support. Finally I seem to have Microsoft Office running. I did have to wait awhile past my scheduled appointment time, which happened the first time that I got technical assistance as well. I recognize that this is difficult out perhaps there was a way to update me via email or text.
They solved a problem I couldn't solve without their help. I'm grateful to them for that.
Well, In less that 4 min or so My software was up and runnning. Very satisfied and will continue to use SoftwareKeep.com for future software needs.
Delivery was slow, but otherwise good. Tech support was very helpful.
I used Software Pug to purchase Office 2016 for the mac but was unable to access the software and called for a refund. I am not sure how softwarekeep and software pug are related, but in any case, the customer service I received was excellent and the software is now installed on my computer
very helpful
Incredible !
PATRICK WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH MY ISSUE, SO GLAD HE WAS ABLE TO GET THE JOB DONE QUICKLY!
Votre Technicien a été Très efficace et très Professionnel, Merci à Lui, à Recommander. Au revoir ,
Jean-Pierre Vandervonden