SoftwareKeep.com Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend SoftwareKeep.com

How would you rate SoftwareKeep.com ?

(optional)

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
vc

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about SoftwareKeep.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Recently bought a MS Office 2016 from them. The download link and product key were provided via email. And the download link is actually from Microsoft, https://setup.office.com/downloadoffice/. Activation went smoothly w/o any problems."
"We were sold software with invalid registration keys. Replacement keys were also invalid, then they wanted to upgrade us to a software package we did not need. Stay away! We wasted 3 days trying to get this resolved"
"we bought 10 office for our business and manage to receive instantly via email. Then I receive a call for a nice Thank you. They really care about the customer. We'll surely buy more."
"Everything went smoothly. I was contacted by a customer service representative to ensure that I was real and indeed ordering the correct item. Would do business again for sure."
Kevin L. Winston
Verified Reviewer
"Easy to use. I got exactly what I was looking for at a fair price. Tech guys are really helpful."
Anne P. Lounsbury
Verified Reviewer
"Very easy experience and the price was significantly less than what I found on competing sites!"
"According to Microsoft, Softwarekeep is a genuine reseller and software are legit. The download is instant does work with my computer."
Alan Pickard
"As an experienced business owner and regular online purchaser I was not pleased with my recent purchasing experience. I found the ordering and subscribing instructions confusing. I understood I was buying a copy of Word as a separate entity and did not require a suite of other programmes. When I tried to phone I found the recorded message rather strange, to say the least, both voice and use of such words as ‘awesome’. And then just a lengthy ringing tone. The chatline was somewhat slow in response and then I was presented with non-choice of accepting other programmes to enable me to get the download key I had been promised. I would not purchase any other items from your company."
SoftwareKeep.com is rated 4.13 based on 8 reviews