SoftwareKeep.com Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
12PM
12PM

Tell us how SoftwareKeep.com made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Purchased MS 2016 Professional Plus. Price was competitive. Had problems loading software at first, but it was fixed. Recommend this company."
Are you SoftwareKeep.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Initially Publisher wouldn't install and Office 2016 Office Professional Plus was offered, but I didn't want it and there was difficulty installing that. Patrick was the support I got and he was eventually able to install everything and now Office and Publisher are installed and working fine."
"Resolved installation problems for me quickly"
"The service was great got me up and ru[nning fast. Being an old git myself I would definately use again."
"thanks to Patrick for making me happy with the service"
"extremely helpful is recovering problem, friendly service."
"When connected with Patrick, my experience was good and efficient."
"We are very pleased with the service we received with SoftwareKeep.com. We will continue purchasing from them and we highly recommend them."
"The service provided by Patrick was great. he took care of my problem very quickly and professionally. thank you so much for you time."
"quick support even out of hours"
"A very good job. My problem was solved quickly."
"The agent that took my compliant (Patrick) was very helpful and efficient. Overall very happy, would always recommend."
"great service"
"i was confused by what steps i needed to take to install the software i had bought (MS Publisher). through CHAT, the technician Patrick was able to do the installation remotely which saved me a lot of time and stress"
"sasasdadsa"
"lt all has to do with Patrick. Had it not been for him I would never had continued with the job I have publishing bulletins here in Northern Ontario for the Royal Canadian Legion. I am amazed at his knowledge. Wish I had half of that."
"Patrick was extremely helpful and solved my issues right away. I am now up and going within 5 minutes!!"
"I was frustrated with not being able to connect. I chatted with a technician and he solved my problem in just a few moments. I recommend their product and services!"
"happy with the price, and after ordering was contacted within a few minutes to get my product installed and set up, excellent service by Patrick"
"very good service and software. very quick to reply and will shop again."
SoftwareKeep.com is rated 4.85 based on 72 reviews