SoftwareKeep.com Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend SoftwareKeep.com
08AM
8AM

Tell us how SoftwareKeep.com made you happy

"Recently bought a MS Office 2016 from them. The download link and product key were provided via email. And the download link is actually from Microsoft, https://setup.office.com/downloadoffice/. Activation went smoothly w/o any problems."
Are you SoftwareKeep.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback SoftwareKeep.com receives. Reply Free
"We were sold software with invalid registration keys. Replacement keys were also invalid, then they wanted to upgrade us to a software package we did not need. Stay away! We wasted 3 days trying to get this resolved"
"we bought 10 office for our business and manage to receive instantly via email. Then I receive a call for a nice Thank you. They really care about the customer. We'll surely buy more."
"Everything went smoothly. I was contacted by a customer service representative to ensure that I was real and indeed ordering the correct item. Would do business again for sure."
"Easy to use. I got exactly what I was looking for at a fair price. Tech guys are really helpful."
"Very easy experience and the price was significantly less than what I found on competing sites!"
"According to Microsoft, Softwarekeep is a genuine reseller and software are legit. The download is instant does work with my computer."
"As an experienced business owner and regular online purchaser I was not pleased with my recent purchasing experience. I found the ordering and subscribing instructions confusing. I understood I was buying a copy of Word as a separate entity and did not require a suite of other programmes. When I tried to phone I found the recorded message rather strange, to say the least, both voice and use of such words as ‘awesome’. And then just a lengthy ringing tone. The chatline was somewhat slow in response and then I was presented with non-choice of accepting other programmes to enable me to get the download key I had been promised. I would not purchase any other items from your company."
SoftwareKeep.com is rated 4.13 based on 8 reviews