SOPHIA WEBSTER Reviews

of reviewers recommend SOPHIA WEBSTER

Tell us how SOPHIA WEBSTER made you happy
Sadly, this company has the worst customer service I have ever received (Sara on chat). Rude, dismissive and dishonest. Absolutely unethical. I will never order again. Once you overlook the cute butterfly designs, only poor service, average quality and uncomfortable shoes remain.
Bad quality for a shoe designer! I like to return it, but afraid( after I read all the reviews) I won’t get my money back! Help!!!!!
I love my sandals & matching bag. Very happy.. When out at a party after removing my sandals ( too much champagne) in the morning I discovered I had lost an ankle strap. I emailed Sophia Webster to ask if it was possible to get a replacement strap. They replied promptly and said yes no problem. I had to pay a small charge and my new strap x2 arrived a couple of weeks later. Thuli Martinez handled my request. She was very helpful and totally professional. Thank you so much 😊 very happy customer
When you order from SOPHIA WEBSTER you think that you Will have a good experience with nice designed shoes. The truth is they have very poor customer service. They don't bother to repaly to email . I didn't get the refend or shoes neither . Sophia why don't you care for your customer?!
Just got my silver pair in pastel and wow! They’re stunning and on top of it they’re comfy and perfect for my foot! I bought half size up! So happy with my purchase!
Put an order in and 2 hrs later it was canceled by them(dont know why)yet they swiped my card for the money. Had to call my bank to dispute charges and attempt to receive a return. This makes zero sense from a so called highend company. Wont attempt to order again
I ordered a pair of shoes from the website recently then saw that they recommend a half size up so i ordered the same shoes but in a bigger size. Both pairs came within in a couple of days. I arranged for collection to return the small size and I was refunded the money within a couple of days. This is so sad to hear that so many people are having bad experiences. I have to admit, customer service were helpful when i asked for advice on the sizes . I have recently asked them about a shoe that is sold out which they have said would be back in stock this month but this isn't looking likely which is a shame as they are from the bridal collection.
Still waiting for my shoes - their so called customer service advise they have been sent but won't advise of a tracking number. Total scammers, don't buy from them
I ordered shoes and they never arrived!!! I paid over 900$! DHL sucks! They said they delivered it to me but it was never delivered. When I send complaint to sophia webster customer service they ignored me email. I would never order anything from this merchant, I lost my money!!!
I had a open a case via Paypal to get my refund. They did not contact/reach out to me once despite receiving the parcel a month ago. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
I've bought a few pairs of heels from Sophia Webster over the years. They really are unique and very special shoes. I just love them! I decided to buy my last pair on-line. The shoes and the service were both brilliant.
I've bought a few pairs heels from Sophia Webster over the years. They are unique and very special shoes. I just love them! My last pair I decided to buy online and I was delighted with the shoes and the service.
THIS SO CALLED PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A COMPANY ARE SCAMMERS...I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A PAIR OF SHOES FROM THEM FOR MONTHS NOW AND STILL NOTHING...THEY KEEP TELLING ME THEY WILL ARRIVE BUT OBVIOUSLY I WAS SCAMMED...THIS RIDICULOUS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN ASAP.
I purchased a pair of sneakers, I opened the box and the shoes were falling apart!! The sole was coming off. I emailed the company using their website, regular email, chat, facebook messenger, facebook comments and I am yet to receive a response, by the comments and other reviews it looks like I will never receive one. Meanwhile, my return is stuck on this side since DHL will not accept the package without a form they need to send. Worst customer service, worst company, worst product ever!!! Do not purchase anything from this company ever if you value your money and your sanity. It seems like they are ripping people off just to stay afloat and then keeping their money and their goods. Horrible business practice, very shady business!!
I ordered a pair of fly by trainers in the sale, once they had been despatched customer services emailed me to say there was a “small mark” on the trainers and that if I wanted to keep them they’d give me a 20% discount or I could return. The small mark is a big red ink stain so of course I didn’t want to keep. Now no other pairs left in my size and they also did an extra 20% discount on sales lines so their little sweetener I should have got anyway. Now no reply from customer services via email or Facebook. Not what I expected from a luxury shoe company.
Asked them a simple question and it's been a few days and they haven't gotten back to me. I would've thought that a luxury brand would have better than this... Guess I won't be buying the shoes I wanted then.
I ordered these shoes and once I got them I didn’t like them so I sent them back it’s over two weeks and no refund all I keep getting is the running around the shoes were returned since July 31st 2020 and they were signed for by one Matt Day every time I inquired about my refund they keep saying they are working with a limited staff. These shoes were not cheap and here I go two weeks later no shoes and I can’t get back my money. This is the worst company and they are nothing but thieves and scammers. I would recommend that no one ever purchase anything from this company they are the worst. Still waiting on my refund. I’m going to let PayPal handle this one.
I don’t live near anywhere that stocks Sophia Webster so decided to order from them directly for my wedding shoes. As I wasn’t sure if size I order a couple sizes so I wouldn’t have a situation where I was going back and forth. My order was over £1000 so not a small order. I then went to return the order which seemed easy enough, got the text saying dpd return had been delivered and weeks passed and no refund. I emailed sophia webster who claimed no parcel had been received despite me having proof of return delivery with a name and signature. I then opened a paypal case as fortunately payed via paypal. I sent all my proof and waited to them get an email from Sophia webster asking me to close my paypal case as they wouldn’t refund if paypal case was open. I spoke to paypal who told me not to close the case and after a long wait finally recieved my refund from paypal. I just wanted to make people aware of these scam artists and it seems I’m not the only person they’ve done this to, I was just so lucky I payed via paypal.
Would never order from them again, horrendous customer service. Cannot get hold of them after trying 6 times via email, chat and Facebook over a period of almost 3 weeks. I returned my shoes and I am still waiting for even an acknowledgement of my return let alone my money back
Absolutely appalling customer service, and I will never purchase from Sophia Webster again. I bought shoes that I returned, and two weeks later I still haven’t received a refund. The shoes have been signed for at the company, and I have e mailed customer service several times. No one has got back to me and I have no refund! Absolute disgrace
SOPHIA WEBSTER is rated 1.58 based on 48 reviews