SOPHIA WEBSTER Reviews

of reviewers recommend SOPHIA WEBSTER

Tell us how SOPHIA WEBSTER made you happy
DO NOT ORDER FROM SOPHIA WEBSTER!!!! Customer service is a joke!
Horrible customer service! Ordered a size 41 on the web page, received a size 42 even though order confirmation said 41. When notifying customer service about the mistake we were told, that UK sizing differs from EU sizing. Which would be okay if only the web page showed UK sizes. But the web page showed EU sizing. Only option was to return the shoes - no return label provided! - and order new shoes.
Used online services to buy some shoes. They appeared as available,they collected the money and only after several attempts to try to find how long the shoes would take to shipped to the Sloane avenue, that's when I received an email from customer service saying that there was a mistake with the online platform and the shoes were sold out. They reserved a size which was bigger than my shoe size and considering that the shoes are not cheap,the costumer services let down massively. I requested a refund but still waiting.
You rcustomer experience team has the worst attitude in the world! I placed an order, it apparently didn't go though but the money was taken from my account. Prescillia was kind enough to call me but then rude enough to raise her voice at me over the phone. You have had 14 reviews on this website and every single one is 1 star - you will never get my business and I was willing to spend money.
0/5 stars- I am currently receiving the worst customer service from Sophia Webster- no tracking link even though order was ordered last Saturday. Constant repetition from the customer service team but no answers from them on my query, money has gone from the account but no sign of the shoes? Worst customer service I’ve ever received , really really a let down for the brand
I got olive shoes while it was written black,and there was green thing like dirt on it,and when i told them they said it is design.not worth a penny.
They sent me an olive color shoes which was written black and there is green thing like dirt on it,and when i told them they said it is design,here is pic of it.
Horrible customer service. They send me a wrong pair of shoes. I tried to return it, but the automated returnlabel doesnt exist at the carrier. Nobody is responding at sophia webster. Now the return time is over, and I got the wrong not fitting shoes while I paid ahead.
If I could give 0 stars I would. Ordered a bag that was on sale just to notice that 2 days later was reduced further by £60! Send the order back and waited over 2 weeks for my refund. Customer service is non existent and when you eventually manage to speak to somebody they won’t help you anyway - just tell you same thing over and over. It’s absolutely shocking that the refund takes so long to process and there is no information about it on their website- if I knew it’s so terrible I wouldn’t order in a first place. This wasn’t my first order but definitely was the last ! Will never order again!
Customer service really bad. Shoes only worn once and colour came off heel. They would not take responsibility and said it was down to wear and tear after only one wear. When asked if they could supply a repair kit. The answer was no. Shoes obviously made in a far far far away country that they can’t get any touch up. Shoe needs more than touch up. Better quality in Primark.
Unresponsive and passive aggressive customer service team . Almost felt insulted I interrupted their day by asking where my refund was after posting goods two weeks before hand. Why are they holding onto customers money ?? Going under ?
Do not purchase from this company....goods returned and still waiting for my refund. Staff lie to you constantly that your money has been refunded. Dispute raise with my credit card company. Also have reviewed employees review of working for Sophia Webster sounds like hell to work for her and the CEO
What a terrible experience Sophia Webster should be ashamed. The cost does not reflect in the quality. I would not stock this product customer service terrible quality terrible value for money terrible need I go on !!!!
Appalling customer service. Please do not use this site. Ordered shoes 8 days ago with immediate confirmation email & funds taken from bank account delivery was to be 1-3 working days with an email to confirm dispatch. Heard nothing by today so emailed for an update to be told the shoes were not in stock & that they would issue a refund but this was only instigated by me contacting them, can’t help but feel they would never have got in touch. These shoes were a birthday gift for my daughter & I am now in the position of having no time to get anything else!! Like other reviewers please use Net a porter their service is impeccable. Wondering from other reviews here how long it will take to get the money back into my account!
Three weeks on still waiting for a refund and have had no response from their team via email. Very disappointing and would not buy from again
Terrible customer service. It has taken over a month since item was returned to the warehouse to process refund, which I still haven't received. Would never order from Sophia Webster again.
Poor customer service. Charged me for an item that they didn’t send out to me. (Ordered 3) Queried this and everytually after taking a few days to reply to my emails they took a several days to refund. Then tried to arrange a return for the other two items and over one week later (I have confirmation they was received by them 8 days ago) and still no refund. Only company I have dealt with that takes so long to process returns and deal with customer queries. I won’t re order from this site as they are simply not efficient. Will opt for net a porter in the future for any Sophia Webster items.
very Poor customer service - almost 3 weeks to process a refund and no reply to emails asking where it was!
SOPHIA WEBSTER is rated 1.00 based on 18 reviews