SOPHIA WEBSTER Reviews

of reviewers recommend SOPHIA WEBSTER

Tell us how SOPHIA WEBSTER made you happy
I ordered a pair of shoes from the website recently then saw that they recommend a half size up so i ordered the same shoes but in a bigger size. Both pairs came within in a couple of days. I arranged for collection to return the small size and I was refunded the money within a couple of days. This is so sad to hear that so many people are having bad experiences. I have to admit, customer service were helpful when i asked for advice on the sizes . I have recently asked them about a shoe that is sold out which they have said would be back in stock this month but this isn't looking likely which is a shame as they are from the bridal collection.
I've bought a few pairs of heels from Sophia Webster over the years. They really are unique and very special shoes. I just love them! I decided to buy my last pair on-line. The shoes and the service were both brilliant.
I've bought a few pairs heels from Sophia Webster over the years. They are unique and very special shoes. I just love them! My last pair I decided to buy online and I was delighted with the shoes and the service.
First time buying from here and i must admit after reading the negative reviews i was sceptical. I ordered my shoes on Saturday night. i had an online chat with one of their team on the Monday morning and she was most polite and helpful! She told me i woould recieve an email when my shoes had been dispatched .
Received the email on Tuesday with a verification number and the time of delivery by dpd.
The shoes arrived on time with a very pleasant delivery chap . My shoes are lovely and i am very pleased!!
The whole proceedure was proffesional polite and efficient and i will definately use this site again!!!
Michelle
Purchased a pair of your shoes from the matches and called up head office for fit and style advice for Rosalind sandal heels. Prescillia was very helpful, read the below review about her tone and not true one bit.

VERY KIND!
Still waiting for my shoes - their so called customer service advise they have been sent but won't advise of a tracking number. Total scammers, don't buy from them
I ordered shoes and they never arrived!!! I paid over 900$! DHL sucks! They said they delivered it to me but it was never delivered. When I send complaint to sophia webster customer service they ignored me email. I would never order anything from this merchant, I lost my money!!!
I had a open a case via Paypal to get my refund. They did not contact/reach out to me once despite receiving the parcel a month ago. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
THIS SO CALLED PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A COMPANY ARE SCAMMERS...I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A PAIR OF SHOES FROM THEM FOR MONTHS NOW AND STILL NOTHING...THEY KEEP TELLING ME THEY WILL ARRIVE BUT OBVIOUSLY I WAS SCAMMED...THIS RIDICULOUS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN ASAP.
I purchased a pair of sneakers, I opened the box and the shoes were falling apart!! The sole was coming off. I emailed the company using their website, regular email, chat, facebook messenger, facebook comments and I am yet to receive a response, by the comments and other reviews it looks like I will never receive one. Meanwhile, my return is stuck on this side since DHL will not accept the package without a form they need to send. Worst customer service, worst company, worst product ever!!! Do not purchase anything from this company ever if you value your money and your sanity. It seems like they are ripping people off just to stay afloat and then keeping their money and their goods. Horrible business practice, very shady business!!
I ordered a pair of fly by trainers in the sale, once they had been despatched customer services emailed me to say there was a “small mark” on the trainers and that if I wanted to keep them they’d give me a 20% discount or I could return. The small mark is a big red ink stain so of course I didn’t want to keep. Now no other pairs left in my size and they also did an extra 20% discount on sales lines so their little sweetener I should have got anyway.
Now no reply from customer services via email or Facebook. Not what I expected from a luxury shoe company.
Asked them a simple question and it's been a few days and they haven't gotten back to me. I would've thought that a luxury brand would have better than this... Guess I won't be buying the shoes I wanted then.
I ordered these shoes and once I got them I didn’t like them so I sent them back it’s over two weeks and no refund all I keep getting is the running around the shoes were returned since July 31st 2020 and they were signed for by one Matt Day every time I inquired about my refund they keep saying they are working with a limited staff. These shoes were not cheap and here I go two weeks later no shoes and I can’t get back my money. This is the worst company and they are nothing but thieves and scammers. I would recommend that no one ever purchase anything from this company they are the worst. Still waiting on my refund. I’m going to let PayPal handle this one.
I don’t live near anywhere that stocks Sophia Webster so decided to order from them directly for my wedding shoes. As I wasn’t sure if size I order a couple sizes so I wouldn’t have a situation where I was going back and forth. My order was over £1000 so not a small order. I then went to return the order which seemed easy enough, got the text saying dpd return had been delivered and weeks passed and no refund. I emailed sophia webster who claimed no parcel had been received despite me having proof of return delivery with a name and signature.
I then opened a paypal case as fortunately payed via paypal. I sent all my proof and waited to them get an email from Sophia webster asking me to close my paypal case as they wouldn’t refund if paypal case was open. I spoke to paypal who told me not to close the case and after a long wait finally recieved my refund from paypal. I just wanted to make people aware of these scam artists and it seems I’m not the only person they’ve done this to, I was just so lucky I payed via paypal.
I would give less than one star if I could. So first off the shoew ship from China, so be expecting to wait well over a month. I waited for a month and a half and when I finally got them they were not even the shoes I ordered. They were a hideous pair of shoes that were about 4 sizes to big. So I contacted the customer service to get a refund as I didn't want to wait for the new ones.....this was about a month ago. I STILL haven't received my refund and customer service wants to keep part of it because they say that they paid for the shipping even though you can clearly see from the screenshot I took when placing my order that I PAID SHIPPING. You can also see from the screen shot what I ordered and the next picture is what I got....vastly different.So overall I wouldn't recommend this seller. Save your money and shop elsewhere, trust me you will thank me from saving you from a major headache.
Would never order from them again, horrendous customer service. Cannot get hold of them after trying 6 times via email, chat and Facebook over a period of almost 3 weeks. I returned my shoes and I am still waiting for even an acknowledgement of my return let alone my money back
Absolutely appalling customer service, and I will never purchase from Sophia Webster again. I bought shoes that I returned, and two weeks later I still haven’t received a refund. The shoes have been signed for at the company, and I have e mailed customer service several times. No one has got back to me and I have no refund! Absolute disgrace
I ordered sneakers on April 11th. Didn’t get them until July 14th. Contacted them numerous times. Said they were on a ship. They were the wrong sneakers. Not even the right color or size. They will not refund. They offered me a “big” coupon. I would have to be out of my mind to ever order from them again.
Omg cannot believe this so called designer website do not answer emails. Did intend to make a purchase but they cannot even be bothered to answer emails !!
I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and never got them. And they refused to give me my money back
SOPHIA WEBSTER is rated 1.47 based on 43 reviews