Spec Savers. Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Spec Savers.

Tell us how Spec Savers. made you happy

"Very good service all staff friendly and helpful. Very good eye test. No problems."
Are you Spec Savers.? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They have good professionals and when things go right, it is ok. But if you have any problem, you will need to deal with a poor after sales service and the response to their own mistakes doesn't make any difference to improve the customer experience. Sometimes we need more than an apology, we need things go faster, because we already wasted time due to their mistakes."
"The online booking of an eye test was so much better than all the other high street opticians. The eye test was thorough and professional - I had confidence. The dispenser was very knowledgable and was able to give me options and competitive pricing. In the end the range of frames in store was not enough for me to find what I wanted so I went with Glasses Direct. I can't fault Spec Savers though.."
"My appointment for a sight test was dealt with very professionally. I was seen on time and the test was thorough and relaxing. Highly recommended."
"they didn't..."
"Customer service was good. The optician was fantastic. Good selection of glasses at a reasonable price. My order was ready to collect in a week."
"quick and efficient delivery - service in store can get confusing and hectic especially when you have an appointment and someone comes in and goes before you - that is not good"
"Open 7days,quick and friendly.Possibly the cheapest full service opticians on the highstreet."
"Very professional and efficient service, excellent choice/styles of glasses and quick"
"Quick appointment, no waiting for appointment straight in. Complete eye and eye health check. Quickly recieved new glasses and a free eye test."
"my hearing aid batteries were so economically priced to others I have used. Prompt comeback with my order and deliver."
Spec Savers. is rated 4.17 based on 12 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access