SpiceJet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SpiceJet

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does SpiceJet deliver?

How can I contact SpiceJet?

Tell us how SpiceJet made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
Avg Email Response Time
9 minutes
"Spicejet airlines' new dress truly resonates with the new age. Red being as my favorite portrays radiance and get-up-and-go reflects the same on the staff of Spicejet. On all occasions, I have been getting the same warm friendly experience upon flying. Staff is caring and kind. Recommendation to my friends and to ones who want to have great experience flying at a decent cost."
Are you SpiceJet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I fly Spicejet airlines ever since I flew them the first time in 2015. I have flown their business class seat Spice Biz recently it is a value for money offering, good service, hot and tasty spicy meals. I can say that the crew and meals are the best and class-leading. Truly this airline is a 5-star airline now and the best in India"
"With my family, I fly Spicejet airlines from Pune to Chennai. Traveled in economy class and the fight was for about 2.5 hours duration, the money spent was approximately 4000 Indian rupees. The in-flight available onboard hot meals taste amazing. I appreciate the service provided since the flight got me full value for money. The entire experience was good, I wait for travel soon with Spicejet again."
"Traveled through a Spicejet flight in the last month. The flight took off exactly on time and as well as, reached on my destination city right on the mentioned time and this brought a good experience of a truly red hot spicy travel. It was one of the nice flight I had by far. I'd fly soon again with Spicejet."
"Flew to New Delhi from Banglore and was well happy with the service. Really nice staff and even the inflight food was edible."
"I’m a regular flyer, have flown on countless trips in the last few months. Nonetheless, I had a chance to fly Spicejet in January month. But I couldn’t recall any better experience than on Spicejet flight. Since then I’ve been flying with the airline. I’m delighted to find a good sale on its website, mostly. Quality of onboard passenger service and on ground assistance has been a delightful experience for passengers such as me."
"SpiceJet Review - On my second flight enjoyed best onboard Paneer Methi Malai I have ever had, second only to my mothers and definitely the best in the sky. The best part, if you order your meal in advance, you get a discount. fantastic meals on board. I pre-booked Paneer Methi Malai and honestly, this was the best"
"This is about the travel done on the 30th January with Spicejet. My opinion about SpiceJet as a budget airline was a low-cost carrier not have much to offer. This was a sort of thinking I had previously. However, upon flying SpiceJet Mumbai - Hyderabad flight on 30th January turned out to be a pleasant surprise. Right from receiving the boarding pass at the check-in to on-boarding the flight, my entire flight experience was amazing. Thanks to SpiceJet staff that instilled this good feeling and provided a great experience."
SpiceJet is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access