SpiceJet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SpiceJet

Tell us how SpiceJet made you happy

9 minutes
Avg Email Response Time
"SpiceJet Review - On my second flight enjoyed best onboard Paneer Methi Malai I have ever had, second only to my mothers and definitely the best in the sky. The best part, if you order your meal in advance, you get a discount. fantastic meals on board. I pre-booked Paneer Methi Malai and honestly, this was the best"
Are you SpiceJet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is about the travel done on the 30th January with Spicejet. My opinion about SpiceJet as a budget airline was a low-cost carrier not have much to offer. This was a sort of thinking I had previously. However, upon flying SpiceJet Mumbai - Hyderabad flight on 30th January turned out to be a pleasant surprise. Right from receiving the boarding pass at the check-in to on-boarding the flight, my entire flight experience was amazing. Thanks to SpiceJet staff that instilled this good feeling and provided a great experience."
SpiceJet is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews