SpiceJet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SpiceJet

How would you rate SpiceJet ?

(optional)

"writing a Spicejet Review - The LCC airliner offers Paneer Methi Malai I have ever had, second only to my mothers and definitely the best in the sky. The best part, if you order your meal in advance, you get a discount. fantastic meals on board. I pre-booked Paneer Methi Malai and honestly, this was the best"
"My feeling on the Spicejet Review. I’d like to tell that I am a sort of family traveler and I usually travel not alone but along with my mother. She has completed over 56 years of age. Unfortunately, she suffers from Osteomalacia, which is a bone degenerating disease that consequently causes fragile bones. Due to this, we stay cautious while she moves. So, thinking about our flight, Spicejet has been our only preference owing to its consistent performance against our needs and required assistance onboard and on the ground. It all has started on our first flight with Spicejet. We still remember its cabin crew, Priti that made our first flight a pleasant memory to uphold till now. For SpiceJet review, she makes an important acknowledgment as she provided generous support during our onboard journey and assisted my mother while reaching to seats and while deboarding the flight, too. At no point in time, we felt her as a stranger, she treated as if we are one family and my mother was utterly comforted by this. Similar sort of experiences has been in common flying Spicejet till date with the airliner. We truly admire this gesture from Spicejet."
Lankysh Singh
Verified Reviewer
"Here, this is my view on jotting down a Spicejet Review. I saw a heavy rush during morning hours at Delhi airport, which is a common knowledge and most people will try & reach early to avoid any unwanted issues. However, nothing can prepare you for long queues and that too, Delhi crowd! However, I am amazed at the level-headedness and dexterity of the ground staff at airports. In this case, SpiceJet who manage such an unruly crowd so nonchalantly that gives the most seasoned customer care professionals goosebumps in their midsection. Within 10 mins I had my boarding pass and then ushered to the waiting coach whizzing past the security check. Kudos to Priyanka, the check-in counters executive and thanks SpiceJet."
Adinath Singh
"This is about the travel done on the 30th January with Spicejet. My opinion about SpiceJet as a budget airline was a low-cost carrier not have much to offer. This was a sort of thinking I had previously. However, upon flying SpiceJet Mumbai - Hyderabad flight on 30th January turned out to be a pleasant surprise. Right from receiving the boarding pass at the check-in to on-boarding the flight, my entire flight experience was amazing. Thanks to SpiceJet staff that instilled this good feeling and provided a great experience."
SpiceJet is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews