Splash and Relax Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splash and Relax

Tell us how Splash and Relax made you happy
Still haven’t received my items it’s been 3 weeks can’t get anyone on the phone or no reply to email.
I paid express delivery but unfortunately it didn’t arrive. Had to purchase other products from elsewhere. Asked for a refund on postage and was not responded to. Shame as they definitely have great products for sale.
Sold me a dodgy Intex pool which leaks at double the normal price, and won’t replace, gave me the intex cust support who have not replied in 2 weeks. S and R Now ignoring my emails, not very splashy or relaxing. Do not buy from this company
Do not purchase from this company! They do not have a clear returns policy, and when attempting to return a product they fob you off to the manufacturer... if i wanted to return a tin of beans to Asda they wouldn't want me to contact Heinz! i am still waiting for returns details after sending three clear e-mails that i would like to return my item for a refund. The way they do business is very unprofessional. Avoid and spend your money elsewhere.
ORDERED STARTER KIT FOR A HOT TUB 17 DAYS AGO AND STILL NOT RECEIVED IT. IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT AND THEIR RECORDED MESSAGE WHEN PHONING BLAMES NATIONAL CARRIERS AND STAFF SHORTAGES FOR ANY DELAYS. HAVEN'T HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH OTHER SUPPLIERS. ORDERED A GAZEBO FROM A DIFFERENT SUPPLIER 2 DAYS AGO AND IT'S GETTING DELIVERED TODAY.
I haven't had a bad experience yet as my spa has not been delivered it is due on the 10th of August so will happily fill this in when my order has been fulfilled, although they took the payment straight away which means they will have had my money for 6 weeks.
Got my order cheaper due to box being damaged. Got item, no box damage but found mains cable cut in half so plug was separate. Wired plug back up and got power to the unit. RCD works but when you turn unit on it doesn't work. E-mailed company but no response in first week and after 2 weeks I still have broken item with very little feed back from company. Not happy! Can't review part as it has never worked.
because they r so unhelpful u have to wait 5 days before u can speak to anyone won't help u even when yv explained a very important event was going to happen and they wouldn't even go a good will JESTURE to help me will be at use these people agen if rather go without than give them any more of my money regards sandra Wilcox 😳😔😢
Absolutely disgusting - Stay Away from this shambles of a company. I spent £1149 on a pool and filter, took weeks to arrive, it's really poor quality and the filter/pump has a 2 pin plug and can not be used in UK! Zero customer service, failed to answer calls or emails for ages. When I did get an abrupt response they refused to help in any way - just told me to cut the plug off and fit a new one!
We waited ages for our order and then the wrong order arrived and now unable to get in touch with company to discuss - Avoid!!
We’ve been asked to give a review. We have had our pool heater a week and it’s now broke! Resulting in cold pool. Emailed Splash and relax 3 days ago and not had a reply! Not a happy customer 😔
I think all the five star reviews here are fake. Terrible experience with this company. Only got a refund after raising a Paypal dispute. They don't answer emails or the phone and don't refund. Avoid at all costs! Check reviews on Trustpilot.
This company is a disgrace - Don't waste your money! Check the reviews on trust pilot. I purchased a pool for £1149.47 it took over a month to arrive even though they say delivery times are only a couple of days late. The pool is flimsy and very poor quality plus the filter system has a European 2 pin plug attached!! I checked and they shouldn't supply with a plug that doesn't conform to British standards. Finally they replied and I was told just cut the plug off and fit a new one!! Can't believe they'd suggest it! So they sent me a cheap adaptor which is against the manufactures advice anyway and still not conforming to British standards. Now they refuse to answer or reply to anything. A total rip off. Avoid this shambles of a company at all costs!!!
order not received after waiting 2 weeks, no response to email sent after a week so have raised a paypal dispute. Usually very good but on this occasion very poor
This company is terrible. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. Claim to having something in stock and then once you have parted with thousands of pounds they tell you there is a two month wait. They have turned off their telephone and don't answer emails! Ethically bankrupt!
DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. Ordered a pool that was 'In Stock'. 10 days later receive an email to say the pool be delivered in two months. Don't answer the phone or emails. STAY AWAY.
Purchased pool heater, incorrect parts were supplied. Emailed to advise, no response 1 week later. First day out the box and set up, doesn’t work...Emailed to advise, took a week to answer. Heater returned by recorded post, no response, no acknowledgment. Customer Service appaling
Don’t recommend this company as you don’t receive items and no communication BE WARNED STAY AWAY
Sent me an opened box with the legs missing for swimming pool. Don't take phonecalls. Don't reply to emails. Taken my money and don't seem to care.
Tried to cancel my order the day after it was placed, no reply for 5 days by which time the order had arrived, then took another 3 days to get a return address and cost £13 for return delivery.
Splash and Relax is rated 4.35 based on 743 reviews