Splash and Relax Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splash and Relax

Tell us how Splash and Relax made you happy
Ordered a hot tub, three e mails later still no up dates just ignore you really poor customer service
I ordered a padding pool which I tried to cancel but was sent to me anyway, I returned the product unopened the next day. I have sent several emails since I've received the returned confirmation and been blanked its been over a week and still no email or refund
To start with....DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY! Here is what happened to me earlier in the year. Ordered an above ground pool from Splash & Relax in early February 2021, which they wanted full payment for upfront, at the time I thought yeah ok but I should have read all their terrible reviews first and read their T&Cs…more about that later. I don’t want to go on and on but the basics are this…delivery should have been in May. May comes and out of the blue get a text from a delivery company saying delivery next day, perfect I thought. On delivery day I get a phone call from the couriers, they think they are collecting from me. I call up splash and relax and they say there was an issue with the courier system for that day but the pool was collected from them and will arrange redelivery, well over the next two to three weeks exactly the same thing happened THREE times! In the end I got so fedup up with them I asked for a refund, fair enough really as it was never delivered, then splash and relax said there T&C’s state they can only refund once item was returned! But at this stage I wasn’t even sure they sent the item, and just stitched me up booking a collection with their courier, well either way I will never know. Not knowing how long with would take and my trust in this company at an all-time low, started seeing if any other companies had stock of the same pool, fortunately I found https://www.discountleisureproducts.co.uk/ - they were amazing and a pool was delivered within one week, then I contacted my credit company and started the chargeback process with splash and relax, fortunately for me that worked and I got my money back but I don’t think I would have ever got it back from splash and relax unless I started the chargeback. So to finsh…….DO NOT TRUST SPLASH AND RELAX……terrible company!!!!!!
ordered Hot tub, Splash and relax and neither the courier firm no where the tub is. I have requested a refund but was told by Splash and relax that they can not issue a refund until the item is returned to them. what a way to run a business.
So I ordered a pool in April, was meant to arrive early-mid June, had no info and no delivery, tried to contact them and couldn’t get thro, they since e-mailed me back to say that due to waiting delivery of materials in the Far East ( not my problem ) it’s now not gonna arrive until mid July?! Obviously I wasn’t happy about this and said this in the e-mail (considering I’ve paid in full!) and they don’t seem to give a 💩! Then since then I’ve had another message to say now it’s not arriving til 6th august! I mean are they taking the p?! So again I’ve explained my disappointment (my children are really upset) and isn’t there any way of getting my pool sooner? Like maybe they could buy some off other companies as I was promised pool in Jun ( and probably a lot of other people too), they say they can’t do anything? And now I’ve mentioned that I won’t be at home on the 6th as we go away for that ‘Only’ period in august and they want arrange a later date! Obviously I said NO and I will make sure someone will be here - cos it might mean it will take even longer! Problem is if I had known that delivery would poss take longer (this is what they’re saying) then I may of shopped elsewhere! I can’t afford to lose £900 tho so I have to stick with it! I’m reeeeeeally annoyed and upset and disappointed as I’m not sure it’s ever gonna arrive! Are they just putting us off each month? Even if it does arrive in august that’s half the summer gone - hence why I ordered it in April. ! I mean is this normal practice to pay in full £900 back in April and still not have my product ?!
We ordered a hot tub via Splash and Relax in March 2021 and were advised the items would arrive to their depot on 31st May for an early June arrival to us. Upon chasing (not being advised by Splash and Relax I might add) we were advised of a mistake their end and an arrival of around 12th June. We get to the 24th June, and upon chasing once again, we are told the delivery firm will advise when it is ready for shipping - in a not their problem sort of way!??? Many more emails later and the items finally arrived (less the chemical starter kit I ordered) on 30th June. Despite Splash and Relax having our money for months and failed to provide the products on time and as promised, there doesn't appear to be the slightest interest in trying to resolve, apologise or provide a small gesture of recompense. They fail to answer their phones and you are forced to wait 2-3 days before you get a response via email respond - a fine way to do business indeed!!! I'm now onto them to try and get the other item i paid for!!!
ordered goods on monday paid for next day del its now friday and still no goods what a joke this company is i guess nextday del to them means and time but they charge you for it do not use this company
You have taken my money and have not sent my items..this was in March 2021. You do not reply to emails, and you can not be contacted by email. Utterly shambolic company. I try to use local businesses, but Splash & Relax are a disgrace
Delivery was supposed to be a week, i have heard nothing after over two weeks
Product failed to stay inflated after first use.
Sledge arrived poorly packaged and missing a vital screw. Tried to contact via website form but no response received.
The firm uses miseading guidance on postage on its site (free postage to UK mainland became £9 postage to uk mainland or your Christmas order cancelled during a follow up phonecall). Furthermore, when they arrived, all of my items were in battered packaging and one child's science pack (which, to be fair, had mentioned damaged packaging in the item description) was not just damaged but was filthy. When I wiped it down and disinfected it the cloth and water were black.
Very disappointed globe arrived with a big dint in it
I ordered a rubiks spark, when it arrived the box was filthy and it didn't work. I opened the battery compartment and it seemed it was old and the batteries had deteriorated. I changed the batteries, still not working. I contacted customer service via email and was told they'd contact the warehouse to get another sent. It didn't arrive. No refund either.
Service was great but product was too good and had to retuen.
Not great, order placed invoice received but no guide as to when item would arrive, gave them two weeks no information, chased via phone but no answer so chased by email to be told there supplier no longer stocked the item. Got a full refund but not great experience.
WHEN I RECIEVED THIS THE BOX WAS BATTERED AND SHABBY LOOKING, AND ALL THE PIECES INSIDE WERE LOOSE I HAD TO PUT THEM ALL BACK IN THEIR PLACES. I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED SOME TYPE OF COVERING OVER THE SMALL PIECES. DISAPOINTED WITH THE CONDITION OF THIS CONSIDERING THE PRICE.
I ordered an Intex Happy Dino Centre pool for my granddaughters 2nd birthday £45 with postage. After a couple of uses it leaked, I contacted Splash and Relax customer service, there was no customer service! One of the worst firms I have ever had to deal with. Responses where inane , asking stupid questions and not dealing with the issue. They fobbed me off and eventually advised me after many weeks that a new valve was needed, this after advising me that If I put a piece of cling film around the valve that would do it. I have not had the valve, the item has been tipped as when we tried to inflate it last month the slide part had split. What a complete waste of money, the whole Experience both with Splash and Relax and the product has been dire!
We’ve still not received our order from the 5 th August
Pool arrived on time. Set up poo
Splash and Relax is rated 4.35 based on 742 reviews