Splash and Relax Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splash and Relax

Tell us how Splash and Relax made you happy
Ordered a chemical starter kit for my hot tub. Easy to order and was delivered the following day. Excellent company to buy from. Was abit worried due to previous reviews but luckily had no issues. Would buy from here again.
SOME GOOD NEWS... I have to say that I ordered these items and then read the reviews. 😬This caused me some alarm. I ordered a heater and pool cleaning kit yesterday (weds 14th July 2021) and received email confirmation shortly afterwards. Then an email from Parcelforce advising me that they have been instructed to deliver a package, so far still feeling a little nervous... Then, today at 1045 am they arrived! So not all bad news here. Maybe I was lucky, maybe it's the items that were in stock anyway. This company may have got some things wrong yes, but my experience has been really good. Exceeding my 3-7 day expectation on delivery! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸšš
Bought a pool last summer during lockdown. The product is fantastic and well worth the money and the service is fantastic. Thank you splash and relax!
I needed advice about a paddling pool heater and a filter. I phoned several times over several days and each person I spoke to was obliging, patient, knowledgeable and charming. Tim, Toby and Chris were all equally helpful and although they were unable to match a price I had seen they kindly offered me a goodwill refund on their own price which was already competitive. A job very well done.
Order was received ahead of time product as described. Prompt and courteous service.
Tim was most helpful, guiding me through the selection of a heat pump, appropriate plumbing and a solar cover. Thoroughly recommended, great service.
Great prices and service thank you
Birthday presents that I didn't see elsewhere, delivered in a timely manner. Seemless process from browsing to purchase to holding. Top job.
Delivery was quick, and well packaged.
Got the advice I needed very quickly and product was delivered on time as advised!
This was my first order from Splash and Relax I will definitely be using them in the future
Thank you, fast and efficient. Order received within 48 hours
Delivered in a timely manner and delivery men called ahead of delivery. Happy with the product and service Happy Customer
Quick, great price, got exactly what I ordered!
Exellent service and delivery !!
Great service, delivery and would happily recommend
5 out of 5. Good price, good personal customer service and timely delivery βœ…
I have never known such great customer service .
Love the bed using it in the tent for the grandchildren to sleep on, it's very sturdy.
Fantastic service - Great price and mega quick delivery.
Splash and Relax is rated 4.35 based on 742 reviews